DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about forum. Help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davemattss

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-11-21

Question about forum. Help! Empty
PostSubject: Question about forum. Help!   Question about forum. Help! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov 2006, 06:34

Hello. I'm very like your forum. Wished to express gratitude. You have very informative resource, i think.
You know, I'm beginner in Internet and almost all i can do is to read my e-mail or to download ringtone
with my cell phone. And I have one question. How I can use search on your forum? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
CaoZ

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Question about forum. Help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about forum. Help!   Question about forum. Help! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Nov 2006, 14:43

Davemattss wrote:
Hello. I'm very like your forum. Wished to express gratitude. You have very informative resource, i think.
You know, I'm beginner in Internet and almost all i can do is to read my e-mail or to download ringtone
with my cell phone. And I have one question. How I can use search on your forum? Thanks.

Look a bit up Smile click search in the panel and then just write what are you searching for.
Back to top Go down

Question about forum. Help!
Page 1 of 1