DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question.... (school)

Go down 
+2
«$ùprèmø»
6 posters
AuthorMessage
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2005-08-14

question.... (school) Empty
PostSubject: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 12:16

he guys/girls

i study for dentist assistent at school but i have an mission and mabey you guys all can help me Smile
i have need people from other cultures like austria, poland, middle-east, french, etc. etc..
the question is how you are looking against teethcare Smile and how you are assured and how many times you go to a dentist? etc etc Smile if you wanna help me Smile then write here back or contact me in msn : love_kiss_17@hotmail.com
and if you don't wanna help Smile it's no problem i will search till i die for this mission Wink

hmm what a hard words lol Smile i'm sitting here with a dictionary Shocked Razz

but meanwhile tnx Wink for reading and thinking about it Wink

canji
Back to top Go down
«$ùprèmø»
multi kill
«$ùprèmø»

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2005-08-21

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 14:39

i go to dentist every months Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»X-Sword
ultra kill
«]DTK[»X-Sword

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2005-01-14

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 16:47

hahahaha i am polish and french Razz
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 16:52

lol i'm belgian so not to much difference with holland, anyway, i go every 6 months to my dentist, hes old and friendly lol hes teacher on university also and sell stuff ( i bought his car from him ) also much cd's and pc games lol, but i'm happy with it i never had fear of dentist like some ppl lol, but uhmmm never had trouble with my teeth either, need to know more lol? ask Mr. Green Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 18:11

Embarassed i will tell u a liitle story: dentists,...i hate most of them Evil or Very Mad
they are damn liar, they always tell me it wont hurt but then... Shit

but acctually i found 1 good dentist, yes, acctually i go every 5 or 6 months to my dentist, i clean 3 times aday my teeths

my dentist has my phone number and he call me every half year to come control, i think thats good because i wont go ti him when its my own decisions to call him, so i have to go xD
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 18:12

btw: GL canji with ur study Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 22:40

hehe tnx guys for helping me out Smile but what about the assured you all not assured?? Neutral hmm mabey i don't have a good work but lol this word was in the dictionary Wink
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 23:33

in belgian we are all assured, because social stuff take care off that, everyone pay for social stuff and they pay for stuff like that, u understand stuff? ooh... canji? lol i know belgië is een apenland ^^
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yo canji   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2005, 09:02

yo Canji,

In France, when you go to work your inssurance pays for all your bills up until a point, that depends on how good your inssurance is, but they all cover the usual stuff like fillings and having teeth pulled, after that if you have to have a crown or something more serious ouch Crying or Very sad , then you have to see if the inssurance will cover or a percentage of it .

In England i went to a private dentist anyway, so we payed for that, not the inssurance . But the national health over there has a list of public dentists to go to.

byeeeee gorgous
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2005, 10:30

ahhh k Smile lol yes eye i understand the stuff... and no belgian is not an apenland.... (monkeyland) mabey the people who life there looks like it Smile but it's cool country Smile
and tnx vertigo.. France has to not much differents Smile but i go use it all in my report
Back to top Go down
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2005, 11:36

<DARK_ULTIMA> wrote:

they are damn liar, they always tell me it wont hurt but then... Shit

HEHE Smile yes all dentist say it will not hurt Smile but they don't feel what you feel... and you don't get a anaesthetize????? if not then everything will hurt not if you don't need something but others it will get hurt SmileSmile..

but you hate dentist Very Happy assistents to??? here in holland the most are girls Razz i never saw a male dentistassistent in holland...

cyaaaa i go busy with it Very Happy\
Canji
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2005, 14:49

moooooooorphium ...
Back to top Go down
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 13:30

LOOOL

guys a lot of tnx for helping me Smile
i have now the cultures netherlands, beligum, french (in one.. not much differents)
i have the islam
mabey england (i'm asking..) and i'm busy with austria and island but don't think someone is comming from island... so i've to call with an universitie Razz LOL

but a lot of tnx Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question.... (school)   question.... (school) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question.... (school)
Page 1 of 1