DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR-tournament

Go down 
+11
_}RoD{_$}{[]c|<
Rookie
RoD|Atreyu
«$ùprèmø»
Tiger
«ULTIMA»
CaoS
E.Y.E
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

WAR-tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 16:35

nearly impossible to kick rod ass without u eye Sad
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 17:08

thx ultima, i know it will be hard, but or tonight or not, girls get 1st place ^^
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2005-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 20:49

Hmm its inpossible toget Psilo for tonight, but I will try to see if I can get Killtoy and Titan online and maybe Mas7er or Atreyu to help us Smile
I dunno mate, but is the match for tomorrow still on if you dont play in it??
i hope it is
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 22:26

i dont know, but, can you guys play for example also on 16h for example? then i surely can, i can only ask...
Back to top Go down
«$ùprèmø»
multi kill
«$ùprèmø»

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2005-08-21

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2005, 18:36

DARK = THE HOUSE OF KIDS

this is the comportament in a clan war:

Canji: no i can't play, bye

Sedna: i must go to eat, bye

X-Sword: i want sleep, bye

X-Snake: server sux, noob speed

Dust: i can't play i am on other pc...whitout window (mc-os)

Ultima: i must go in 18 min, bye

i can say that is a very serious team!!!

and infact this is the result:

WAR-tournament - Page 3 Rodwarctf0ze

...................( is better that i shut up)...(i have played my bets...i have trained very much time for this ctf...and i think that my score isn't bad for 160 ping...but i can't win a match alone...i need a team...but the team doesn't exist atm)

maybe u all don't know how much was important for me this match...but now i'm very sad...i hoped to can show my ctf skillz in this war...but i had got look like a noob...thx for all dark
Back to top Go down
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2005-08-14

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2005, 19:20

not all people can in the weekens some have to work supremo.....!!!!!!!.......!!!!! so don't organize a war in the weekend and i can play (and after 6.30) lol others i'm not home out of school
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2005, 19:35

unfortunately i have to admit supremo's opinion... Sad

but i PROMISE supremo that in the next war vs RoD (which will not take to long) u'll have a mad eye at ur side and we'll beat THE HELL OUT OF THEM!
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»X-Sword
ultra kill
«]DTK[»X-Sword

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2005-01-14

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2005, 21:28

and in br we want or ...... no?
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2005, 21:56

OK i m not really happy to read this.

so i post a topic for dark in dark section,
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2005-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2005, 03:18

heh I am also responcible for this..i staled the beginning of the match cos i didnt have euro rods on...actualy Mas7er and Skyrain are both from America.
I was just sorry that Sedna left becose I wanted to finnish that war 4 on 4 but when she left i went out to make it fair and i so wanted to play barn Sad.

I know u guys prrobably are searching for another match and this time please arrange it with Killtoy or Atreyu or anyone else cos I may play but i sure aint going to arrange matches any more...
I just counted out that there were 11 matches that RoD played that I have arranged and I think that maybe i should leave the place to someone else in RoD.
Peace guys
Eye dont talk about ownin us untill u actualy own us ( ur words little changed)
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2005, 10:36

scratch look my last post, i never said the word own, i had to hold myself to what i said that i shut my mouth more and it's a first step in that direction, so PLEASE dont get me to start it again lol! cuz it would be hard to stfu again
Back to top Go down
Marijuan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2005-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2005, 15:21

lool that is a good decision, you are a very good player and you just have to know that there is other very good player
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2005, 17:49

stfu supremo, lolollol are u stupid?

when nobody tell me that we have war against rod, and when nobody tell me i have to play, and when u ask me 10 min before if i can play
and when i say no and u answer with ''FUCK U''

tell me 1 reason why i shall play
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2005, 18:19

shhh guys shhh show some respect for eachother, there's no reason to why we shouldnt, there were mistakes, but things are cleared up and i dont wanna hear of it again amen
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2005, 19:25

pfffffff

if u dont like my words kick me from forum and from clan

i write here what i want

and i am really pissed of now
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2005, 21:14

i like you and your words lol
i'm just asking to show some more respect for eachother (from all), and not all the times those stfu's and f**k you's, i like u ultima i always did and always will, please dont lemme change my mind

ps: who's talking of kicking? lol come on, ur to loyal for that, u may speak whatever u want, i always liked democracy so far, but u will get more with being polite and with respect
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: GUYS   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2005, 11:47

YO M8S,

we're all in DARK together, wars take planning, and if you can't play ten minutes before a war as a reserve then i understand and everyone else should too, so lets not get hot about it ok.

Respect for each other please cause if you don't respect each other how can other clans respect us , when we're at war with ourselves ok.

You guys talk about it an make up ok, there was obvisouly alot of stress to find players that day so, lets say its over ok.

byeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR-tournament
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3