DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR-tournament

Go down 
+11
_}RoD{_$}{[]c|<
Rookie
RoD|Atreyu
«$ùprèmø»
Tiger
«ULTIMA»
CaoS
E.Y.E
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2005-01-28

WAR-tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2005, 21:47

I thought we would do 4 on 4...thats why I asked Blower, but if u cant get 4 players then we can play on your server for sure Smile
But I would rather make it 4 on 4 so that we can use more players.
U arrange it with Thor-an and let me know, il be visiting forums Smile

The best time would be any sunday at night around 19.00 or 20.00hours gmt+1
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2005, 22:58

ok, it's good, sunday i think is fine, but still need to ask thor, i can surely can get 4 DARK's, i'm thinking of X-sword X-snake Supremo and myself ^^ perhaps sometimes a change for example when it's br i change with for example thor or canji, but i'm good at br to ^^ i'll let u know further details, but sunday sounds great, inform ur members to
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2005, 00:31

its ok for sunday, i will be here but i don t think i will can play, coz i go to hospital tomorow for my eyes, and i will dont see well for 5 or 6 days. so...

but the war is good idea, so eagle, make your team for this, i think you, supremo, x-sword, and lordz is a good idea and maybe sweety, canji and the other news. i think it will be good if you make 2 or 3 sets. well, chose gamers and win rambo
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-05-30

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2005, 04:25

LOL
Eagle, If you look at all your screenshots...You have the lowest ping, cept against ALEX...You should own with low ping, if you dont your a noob...Try that shit on my server...LOL I always play on alot of servers, even if I ping high, I dont care... But where is the fun in playing ppl with alot higher pings and saying you OWN them? And you dont OWN Purger, You only beat him by a few, Thats not OWNAGE! You didnt even OWN ALEX... Everyone has a bad day, but if you think you can own me on US servers...Bring it on, I say that to anyone... rambo Yes Yes Yes, Even you Supremo! LOL If you want to see all my OWNAGE screenshots, just look here >>> Click for Atreyu's OWNAGE <<<

I can do the same thing on my server Eagle, Anyone want to come to my server and play me? I will OWN you! Sound like fun????

LOL
Atreyu
p.s. Tiger, Ill play you anywhere... but dont talk shit if you cant bring it to the US and beat me or Section. Got me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideordie.forumsplace.com
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2005, 11:56

lol ^^

... I remember a time that i could win u americans on creepers every night lol, ok it's a couple of months (8 lol?) ago but so what Smile nah i dont think i can beat u on ur server now (hmmm not sure...?) but i think that's quiet normal, and btw dont forget that my server is in paris and i live 500km away from paris, so its not like i have BIG advantages (french have more advantage) but ok i have 4mb yes
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2005, 12:42

Im sorry if any of u 2 gets offended by it but I dont like this type of "I own you " talk
I just defended myself along with my clan cos I thought that Chaos is still with you guys.
I apologize becose of that.And Vertigo is right, we need to have respect for every clan, even if you think that u own all of them cos there is always a player better then you, so how would you like that player humiliating you after he defeats you...not nice I guess
My Ego isnt that big and i am reasonable, Im a rookie and I aint scared of loosing, I aint even scared of big ego maniacs but I dont like to play them cos they dont know to say Good game, but just Ownage,woot,u suck and stuff like that...i dont go that low
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2005, 17:01

now that is wise talk and i agree Cool
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2005, 17:45

Tiger,
Im waiting...

p.s. Eagle, 500km away from you is still 300,500km away from me...
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2005, 21:25

lol true, well, it suck playing on usa servers, as it suck playing on EU servers for u 2, but hey thats life lol

Last edited by on Thu 08 Sep 2005, 21:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2005, 14:14

So for this sundays match CTF map will be Barnburner, and ill leave Br map to you guys.

I think that we could both agree on the TDM map to be Asbestos becose I think both clans like that map and are used to it.
Back to top Go down
«$ùprèmø»
multi kill
«$ùprèmø»

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2005-08-21

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2005, 16:38

heya guys Smile if u need my help i can play the war...(CTF, TDM)...i think that citadel is better but barn is ok too Cool

i have only 1 request: i would play on eye's server because my ping is nice (around 120). in blower server my ping sux and i am very laggy (around 160).

but i need to know what day and what time Mr. Green

see ya guys

(i love play ROD's...coz they are all good players and they are all my friends) good idea rookie Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_}RoD{_$}{[]c|<

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2005-09-09

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2005, 18:39

<DARK_EagleIEye> wrote:
lol ^^

... I remember a time that i could win u americans on creepers every night lol,

? ??? ? ? Shit Mr. Green What a Face Shit
Forums look great guys, I am happy I found them.

Section 1
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2005, 19:39

sure we can do it on eyes server but then it is 3 on 3 :/
i wanted it to be 4 on 4
it is a scrim so dont worry about loosing Supremo
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2005, 20:43

lol supremo is master in CTF me in tDM and x sword in BR so u guys gonna have hard time hihi ^^
Back to top Go down
Marijuan

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2005, 21:41

hi all
i'm happy to take part of this fantastic match and dark eye i dunno who u are but you talk to much
bye
Back to top Go down
{RoD}KillToY

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2005, 21:48

eagle, ..bro Evil or Very Mad

I've heard fro ma few people you've been saying you can own me easy....

and lets be honest...i don't even remember the last time you beat me, frankly, i'm pissed off.
I can deal with people talking trash about me, i don't blame them, a 14 year old who can sweap the floor with practicaly anyone..but from you? thats a low blow..
i've never said shit about you, infact ive promoted you in such a way, i tell people you own. furthermore, whenever i talk to people about good clans, or good friends of rod's i ALWAYS mention dark, ..i'm startign to think i should change my mind.

About the match, i'm still nto sure if i can make it. But jsut to see your faces when you get disintigrated by my SSR and RoD win, i won't miss.

Schneider, ty for mentioning me at the start Smile your a good m8 Very Happy

««Its A RøD World, Yøu Just Live In It»»
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 00:01

lol killtoy, 1st of all i never said i can own u, it was in a conversation talking about some bad ass good gamers, and we were talking about you 2!!! and i said i can win u easy... so before u become mad u should listen to the 2's, that includes me, i know ur a good player DUH KILLTOY we're talking about!, but u play to much 2004 and other stuff, so the last times we met eachother i did won u easy, that's quiet normal when u didnt played for such a time!!

btw: always when i talk about good clans i talk about names like ROD and u killtoy to!! and before talking about u would see my face after the lose... i wouldnt say to fast, besides i have very good relations with rod and americans in total (yes i know ur from uk) and i have the intention that including me those relations become bad, and i dont like that, u should know that i have a big mouth and in a game u shouldnt listen to much to what i say... and yes i should better think twice before saying, but for the future i have allready promised myself to take example to keep my fucking mouth shut ^^ and be a nice fragger like in the past again Smile

to Marijuan: i dont know who the f*ck u are either, and i dont like what u write either so watch out for that match cuz ur ass might heart => this is for respect for purger cuz he truly is a good guy!

ps: for the war, i have demo server, so tdm is no problem there because i have asbestos, but in br and ctf, it can only be citadel and anubis, so it's those maps or u get another server for ctf and br... or keep it simple and be this maps... its up to u guys

Last edited by on Sat 10 Sep 2005, 01:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 01:03

4 on 4 mate, 4 on 4
Thats why I wanted to play on Blowers server
It is a good server too and I think we will ping there ok also.Barnburner is the map we will play in ctf, becose i realy want to have a quality match on that map(it is my favorite on ctf)
In TDM we can also agree on Asbestos but cant you have 4 players for TDM :/
If you want we can first do 3 matches on Blowers server (CTF,BR and TDM ) and then after that go to you server and play one tdm match in 3 on 3 there.

I have noticed that you started to talk "ownage talk" ad we say it and I know that you never did do that in the past so I was suprised.

Marijuan is now a part of the RoD clan so if you can please try not to insult him( he only said u talk much) but u admitted it yourself now so why using the bad language towards him...just accept that fact and stop it...cos if u go on Marijuan now then u just continue it What the fuck ?!?
peace mate
Back to top Go down
«$ùprèmø»
multi kill
«$ùprèmø»

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 01:25

NOOOOOOOO NOT BLOWER SERVER!!!!!

IF U ALL WOULD PLAY IN THAT SERVER OK...BUT I WILL NOT PLAY...IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME Crying or Very sad Shit

if u all want i have 2 english servers...we can play there...i have all maps (flarized, barnburner etc.)...
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 01:42

ok, good idea! true, supremo is from italy and those connections sux, ok good idea sup!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 01:55

Hmm what english servers??
I already arranged everything with Blower :/ he is actualy uploadin the maps and setin the settings that I told him to make.I cant tell him now that we wont play there.
Supremo u played with me already on Barnburner on that exact server and u had no problems ...u didnt say lag once or nothing...u actualy played good on it :/
Ur from Italy and im from Croatia(we are almoast neighbours)...i get as bad ping as you or even worse so u think how is it for me to play then.
I think that you wont find a server where I will ping as good as on DTK server and that we would have Barn in ctf on it...

And I talked to Eye and we arranged that later on we would play one TDM 3 on 3 on his server Smile
Supremo u will have a good team and dont worry, u dont have to be the best ...it is a scrim , not a clanwar.If u are concerned about Blower, dont worry mate...he is oke with you playing there and u will have no problems.

I just want some quality fun on barnburner, thats all...actualy i ping better on barn in Blowers server then in barn on ex Freddys server..but i guess that if u dont want to play Dark has a lot of great players :)it will be a shame if u dont play...u can help ur team(even with bad ping)
Back to top Go down
«$ùprèmø»
multi kill
«$ùprèmø»

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 02:16

ok...then i don't play this war sry dark Sad but in blower server i have very big gun lag...sry again...i wont play like a shit in a war vs rod

my propose is or in eye server or in my english servers...else i wont play :\
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 03:20

Me and Supremo came to this conclusion.
First we will play all the matches (BR,CTF,TDM 4 on 4) on this server he purposed and after that we will go to Blowers server and play once barnburner on that server, and finnaly after that we will go to eyes server and play one 3 on 3 TDm on his server.
Now we can all hold hands and sing together ... afro
we finnaly agreed , yay
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 08:12

Your all sheep!
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2005, 15:02

yo guys, i have some bad news Sad my girl asked me to go sunday evening to the cinema, and i cant say no because otherwise i wont play to much ut in the future lol, girls rules us men Confused

anyway, can u rod's play also tonight? or not? or otherwise there will be no killing sprees from eye ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR-tournament   WAR-tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR-tournament
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next