DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time and... my birthday :D

Go down 
+3
xae
Éxéçúté[est]
Ali_G
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali_G
double kill

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Long time and... my birthday :D Empty
PostSubject: Long time and... my birthday :D   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 16:54

Hi guys. This day of my birthday I remember some things in my life. One of them is UT2003 and good times playing with you on this game. So i'm here i promise to be active on forums. Now I play a lot on Team Fortress 2 a fantastic game that I recommend to you, and I'm in a clan of tf2 and left 4 dead also, so i'm online in Steam, don't use Xfire now.
I really miss ut, but with the problem of my new pc game didn't work good online, so i forgot it. But if one day you want me to play, i'll try and play with my old pc (it goes veeeery slow but np xD).
well, i want to know how are you, if Dark team is playing now ut2003 or more other games and some things you want to tell me.

Regards

AliG/Frieza/Ghost^J&B^ (my new name in steam xD)

dwarf
Back to top Go down
Éxéçúté[est]
mega kill
Éxéçúté[est]

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Long time and... my birthday :D   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 23:15

Hey man i hope u got nice birthday Smile u didint saw me joining to dark so i dont know u much and u dont know me but nice that u here and that dark players are here, hope to see u somethines on parba i play somethimes to, when i can. Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
xae
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Long time and... my birthday :D   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 02:38

hey Javivi nice to see you hope ur ok :) came to say happy birthday we were so young when we started, little children trying parba :) i started playing a little bit again, sometimes on parba but i work so much now, hardly can find time for playing only at the late evening. i'll try to get on steam to talk to you. maybe we can play some games in parba again, even though we'll suck and u dont have a pc to run it smoothly, but its for fun :) cya.
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Long time and... my birthday :D   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 23:53

Happy birthday !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.blo.pl/
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: nice to see you all   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 12:47

yo Darks,

nice to see all my friends here Sch Xae Javi etc wow thats what Darks all about freindship that never dies yeah, happy birthday too m8. Sorry not been around either but lot to do and had flu too two weeks worth horrible.

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
DéåtH
ultra kill

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Long time and... my birthday :D   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 12:33

Happy birthday m8

Little late lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
<DARK~GolaN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~GolaN>

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Long time and... my birthday :D   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 16:32

yo happy birthdaymate. weeks ago i started to answer your topic but i stopped for some reasons and then i forgot every day Mad

yo verti :O my sister had very strong flu for a long time, after that her son got it, doctors checked it and they said he got swine flu. probably got it from her. guess you had swine flu too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time and... my birthday :D   Long time and... my birthday :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time and... my birthday :D
Page 1 of 1