HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Its time for changes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Its time for changes...   Tue 26 Jun 2007, 19:02

Yo guys... Vertigo, 3D the only one here... ,

you see that this clan is falling again, so we have to do something. Remember this winter where we had a big comeback?? We were really gooood in game and here at the forum. That shows that its possible to be active again. I dont know hows the situation now, Vertigo as leader and 3D second because Schneider is not here? Ok.

I am very active in this game again, because i have the time and fun again. Very Happy But its more fun to see clanmates playing with you. Smile

Guys, if u want i will look up for some new players, who are nice and have some skills. I will ask then here at the forum if you accept him. Lets recrute again mates, we mustnt die ok?

Cya.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: YO ZERO   Wed 27 Jun 2007, 10:04

YO M8s,

i agree with you its time to do something again like you said, your a better player than me and better judge of a true gamer .If we look for new players , i'm always on the look out for new players i asked shaguar to join cause he/she not in df anymore and will think about it ? We will see so i want you to look and like you said they come and ask to join here like all .
Secondly hope Traq comes back to help again ?
Thirdly we have to kick inactive players that don't play and don't have a good reason not too, like for instance never see the following , massenka, thok,croco, Nobush, or Zan dont know where they ?
I've seen defending Darks honour recently so they can stay Tomek, Zero,Light me and saw at weekends 3D sometimes so there is no problem and SCH is away in army so no problem as well, Djoko and Thor, Mrak dont play often but i've seen then too, can stay . So i willm send a message to all Darks that they have to report on forum or be kicked ok.

So if Traq comes back then i think Zero and him shlould look out and start getting new blood in our ranks what do you think 3D ?

ok byeeeeeeee Verti

THERE FEAR IS OUR DELIGHT,
WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK PREVAILS
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

PostSubject: Re: Its time for changes...   Wed 27 Jun 2007, 11:30

Yeah we have to kick out the inactive players.

Croc: He told me that he stop ut.
thokk: I havent see him for months
Masenka: same like thokk
Nobush: Hes very inactive
Zan: hmm he has his family, he told me months ago that he comback but he hasnt. But im sure he will one day so i dunno.

Maybe you make it official that they are kicked out with a new topic or pm.

Another important thing is to wear the tag... tomek or mrak never wear it.

Finaly like we said, lets look for new players, they should write here at the forum too. But most important that we like him and he should have some skills. Smile

PS: It would be a wonder if shaguar would come, but i would be very happy.
Back to top Go down
Trqr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Its time for changes...   Thu 28 Jun 2007, 17:23

Sry i think i'll don't comeback in dark for the moment cause i joined lions team but i can help u to recruit cause i don't want dark die ^^ may i'm not dark but i love all in dark so i really don't want they die ^^ so if u want i can help u to recruit ^^

Your envy is xae's recognition, Your hate is xae's victory.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: thx   Fri 29 Jun 2007, 10:27

yo Dark's ,

sent a pm message to all ,saying that they should come and leave a message otherwise they are kicked , i give them a week then after that we take names of the list i think SCh , and 3D would agree to give them a chance at least .

Yes Zero m8 look around for some nice new talent ok m8, then they come asking to join here etc thx

byeeeeeeeee Verti

THERE FEAR IS OUR DELIGHT,
WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK PREVAILS
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

PostSubject: Re: Its time for changes...   Fri 29 Jun 2007, 22:55

Ok thats good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time for changes...   

Back to top Go down

Its time for changes...
Page 1 of 1