DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im new to dark hi all:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaware

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-16

im new to dark hi  all:) Empty
PostSubject: im new to dark hi all:)   im new to dark hi  all:) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 18:28

hey all im Beaware ive just joined DARK and i hope were gonne have some fun^^ i play quite a lot but i only play unreal2003 for 1 year now and sometimes a litle bit unreal2004. uhm i play not to bad i think^^ and i love playing wars so i hope dark is ready for it soon:)
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: im new to dark hi all:)   im new to dark hi  all:) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 19:23

yeye dark is coming back Smile next week i'll got back ut2k3 i'll come play Smile
Back to top Go down
Beaware

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: im new to dark hi all:)   im new to dark hi  all:) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 19:45

oke i hope to play with u^^ im atleast very active and since i joined i got already another guy asking me if he could join he is called Norton on 2k3 vertigo told me to give him try out. so il watch him comming days and see if he is good enouf i know he can play very well but i want to be sure:P

uh btw can he wear tag while he is at his try out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: im new to dark hi all:)   im new to dark hi  all:) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 20:05

hey welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yo   im new to dark hi  all:) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:29

yo Beaware,

lol its been a long time since i asked you to join, but you came at last thx m8 cool, yeah your a really good player to very aggressive too Twisted Evil

yeah hopefull y we can get some new memebers too and some old memebers to come back like Traq and Xae and KS too.

for wars yeah i can play usually the mornings, but we have to arrange offical dates when all can get together .

Dark is not a performance clan we don't take the best of the best but just friends who play very well, thats why dark will never die cause we are all still friends.

see ya and thx guys hope you will enjoy Dark like all those who have past by
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im new to dark hi all:)   im new to dark hi  all:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new to dark hi all:)
Page 1 of 1