DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Empty
PostSubject: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:07

Hey, im bella, i belive im not so very good at playing this game, and i hope i will get better!

Btw, my rl name is laura I love you
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yo Bella   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:52

yo Bella,

just seen your post here sorry ok Bella er Laura welcome to Dark sweetie lol, nice to have a gilr in our team yeah

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

PostSubject: sweetie ^_^   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 12:56

<DARK~VERTIGO> wrote:
yo Bella,

just seen your post here sorry ok Bella er Laura welcome to Dark sweetie lol, nice to have a gilr in our team yeah

see ya Verti

Sweetie ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 14:32

welcom in dark team Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 15:31

BOOM

hey welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 20:58

blocking slots 4-ever Very Happy all the noobies on parba Very Happy

Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Shot0000911
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: Lol Bella   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 10:21

yo guys,

she even got me killing myself for fun lol, nice but didnt get to -200 though , anyway.

Beaware asked me if we shouldn't redo the forum and get rid of some old stuff, so i sent a message to Thor to ask him as its his forum still ok guys.

What do you all think sometihng new ?

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 14:13

no never! dont delete it its our history all the old memories our pwnages and stuff how can u delete that!!
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 16:52

if u delete it i kill you!
Back to top Go down
Beaware

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 17:42

i can understand what u guys mean. but when new ppl wil come to this forum they wil get scared so many post so old they might think were inactive. by getting rid of some really old posts it looks a litle bit more fresh.

what would u think when ur new to a clan and there thousands of posts really really old i would think its rip couse so vew new posts.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 18:47

so create a been section where put all old posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Beaware

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 01:39

something like that sounds nice

btw here small update some screen from me today holy shit @ parba i made screenie. and later i played with DARK floris and norton. norton wants to join im kinda checking if hes good enouf but i do think so. check this screen u see how we 3 dark guys played vs rest not to bad.

Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Parba3darkvsrest

Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Holyshitparba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 09:04

nice game Smile good score of norton too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 11:23

Persuasiveness Ftw! Waooooo! Razz
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: hi guys and er galsyo   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 13:14

yo all,

ok Beaware i've seen Norton play too, and hes good too, i asked if he was th old Norton from back when i started like, years and years ago and its him so hes cool and good and a m8, so thats good for me, when i see him again i ask him to join Dark officially ok guys ?

Beaware you got a holyshit m8 wow been a long time for me you were playing with noobs or what lol ?

see ya Verti

P.s i just had a message from Thor and he will archive all the anciet stuff and make a new forum worthy for all Darks and as hes hasn't internet at his place yet will take a bit of time so when he has internet he will redo it himsle ok guys ...............yeah new Dark ERA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 13:30

yea ok good solution
Back to top Go down
Beaware

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 13:43

sounds good to me Razz

and yeah i think norton is good enouf for dark u should inv him:P

and no werent all noobs ^^ agiz enz were in the other team:P

u know man im just ownage no kidding^^ but was also long time ago i got a holy shit in parba so many unstoppable enz but never holy shit^^ ctf server lot easyer to get holly shit
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: ok its done   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeMon 22 Jun 2009, 11:34

yo Darks ,

norton is now a Dark long live Dark lol

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 16:28

Btw im goin on a vacation and ill be back in a few weeks. Hope u can Enjoy ut without me Smile but i doubt it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 17:01

nope cant enjoy
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 17:28

i can! Laughing
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 01:54

x)have good time bella
see u in next weeks so
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: lol   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:21

yo bella

see ya have a good one

bye Verti Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 00:04

Ty Ty LoL!
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 02:12

np ur welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.   Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Dark~BELLA and im new to dark.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next