DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traq and Xaero leaving.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Traq and Xaero leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 20:18

Please... It was not my point to talk about that. I dont want this topic go this way...

We'd be with four.. maybe five if I asked floris and he wanted to...
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: back to put things straight   Traq and Xaero leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 16:01

yo guys ,

back from two weeks in england and mist people leave argh lol. No problme they leav for the right reasons, they want to play in an active clan Dark is not that that anymore , sadly . Would have been good with KS Xae and Traq all playing together would have had 3 active at least (all gone to RIP i respect that ), i play mostly morning but sometimes on saturdays and sometimes at nights not enough to be called active and owning noobs yet .

Hunter you are like me a thinker a tactician, we think before we shoot m8, to win we need to be killers lol . Theres no problem for me that you join Dark i vote you in Straight away as i'm the only on left active, so your in if your in ok, but plz change your name something smaller to go with Dark ???? plz . I think your good player but ask Traq or Xae to teach you to be better is not a bad thing.

Other things Mrak is my m8 , he sometimes calls names about Dark and stuff to get us going but its just freindly not insulting , Freiza is a great person too, so it can't be them, just fakers there are lots about , you can tell by the re style who they are ok.

so welcome hunter change the name m8 plz lol to dark if you want i add you to all Dark sections let me know bye Verti

i suggest Hex as i used it here too and you put a spell on me m8 lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 17:42

Finally something bad had to happen again to make my mates move the ass. ^^ But well it always works.
Now you are two, i wish you all good luck and i hope you dont give up and find active players.

btw. ks joined lions.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 22:19

Thx for letting me in! I'll change my name, and offcourse I always can use some training. I'm about to search my cd, I'll will get the full game installed this weekend. Hope we can train a bit Vertigo Wink. I'd like to get this clan started again & be a proud member of this nice clan.

Gonna post back this evening/tomorrow & I'd love to box a little flash movie together (though its been a while i done some flash :p).

I believe...
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yo m8   Traq and Xaero leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 20:04

yo

well we will win we always come back may take some time but hey they will be back and we will be stronger

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traq and Xaero leaving.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2