DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traq and Xaero leaving.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Traq and Xaero leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 16:03

Yo mates, i love dark, it's a family, not nice that i'll say but, many members of this familly don't give news, don't pass on forum, don't play with tag etc...
for me, a dark is someone who play with dark tag! who do? me and xaero! that's not enough! vertigo do too, but at three (and verti play often only morning Razz), we can't make wars, we can't organiz anything! ask to tomek, frieza, mrak? can't! frieza come on forum only one time all 36th of the mounth, mrak and tomek don't play with tag and never pass on forum, ks was activ so left cause inactiv clan, 3D play with tag one time each years, balrog can't play....
so what? u think we r 2 or 3 to represent the clan? do u think it's enough?
i don't think so..
mates, many time, xaero (and little bit me Razz) tried to make u move ur asses. did it work? oh yes it worked for...me and he? only verti answer and rarelly balrog.
My dream is to have an activ dark clan, with posts everydays or near, and not only a post from xaero! but now, after all things xae did for it became a reality, i know, and he know, that is it not possible.
That's the reason for which i finally leave dark clan for the second time (and first time, was for same reason...nothing changed like i hopped)

i love u darkies, and i'll continue to play with u, but enough is enough, i'll don't wear anymore dark tag. sry for that, but it's my decision, i'll don't change of opinion like the last time.

cu and see ya in-game guyz. i love u darkies! but i don't have really choice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 20:52

Hello friends,

never thought to write this but now my time came and i leave dark. I just feel like you guys, except Vertigo, really dont care about dark anymore. I tried many things to ressurect dark team but i cant do it alone. I cant change this clan alone, i cant make it better without any help. Traq and me are playing everyday. We see mrak and tomek, but if we speak about dark they are totally blocking and its just not important for them, telling them that we leave they just ignore it and keep practicing their tricks on anubis. At least someone who cares about his clan would come on this forum to write. I am not criticising mrak or tomek, they are great friends, i just think that they have nothing left for dark anymore.

You know guys, UT2003 is getting smaller and smaller. I just wanna have the feeling of an active clan again. Of official wars with 4 players or more. I am clanless now, but if active clans will ask me, i wont be reticent. I also will start to play UT2004 more and more. ICTF in hg is pretty active there.

Anyway mates it doesnt change anything about our relation. I'll still check the forum everyday and stay in contact with you all. Well, think i only speak to Verti with this text, so hope to see you in game sometimes when you are back from holidays mate.

Cu later my friends.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 21:39

Hey mates

I have left dark weeks ago but dark is still my favorite team.
Traq and Xae you have done your choice.
Now the future of Dark clan is really dark (and it's not funny) without both of you.

Cya and good luck darks
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: Xae and Traq   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 21:47

yo guys

i understand completely, but if you two leave then Dark is truley dead.

thx for all the good times hope you guys will always answer when i call on you see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 22:06

we stay a family! don't worry verti! it don't change anything exept the fact that we'll don't have dark anymore in our names cause we never did war together .

so don't worry, we stay all friends!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 22:13

<DARK~VERTIGO> wrote:

thx for all the good times

Damn this nearly made me cry, but Traq is right we will be friends forever. I'll always be here.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 02:51

Even if i left weks ago, i still see dark mates and they are my friends =).
Dark is a family =) Forever!
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 00:07

Damn, another clan saying goodbye...
This clan could be active, but only if you two guys keep on staying here...

I wrote a sandwich at a late (very late) moment, i'll control-v this...
----------

I am not even a clan member of Dark, thus I check this form daily. I know 2k3 is dying, altough older players are coming back Exclamation . Years ago, I played the demo for over a year. I left the game for years, recently I came back. There'll always be a fire in my heart for this game I think. (Especially iBr LowGrav - Anubis). I'm playing this everyday for one game or more or sometimes less often in the week, because I like to manage my life aswell, gf & so on. I'll probably play this till no-one still plays it, waiting for a tournamate to challenge with. What I want to tell is that this clan had much Exclamation potential and hope within till u guys leave now. Its sad, even I'm an "outstander". It's sad to see a clan fade away in one of the best games I played. This game ain't fancy like UT3, WoW, Stalker, BF-and-one-of-their-years/numbers (2142 for example). This game allows you to handle the factors within and develop realistic skills. It aint fancy but for me it's like cs. Why doesn't others see this like cs Question . Though, I still have hope. It's nice/good to see that even new noobiers come to play and stick around to train on a 5 year old game. It gives hope. I understand it must mean frustration to you Xaero or Traq that the thing you want aint realised, but what can i say... I'd rather stick to my "family" and go on & find new ones along with the guys where you see hope in. I know... It's more fun going to an active clan who's still prominently online....but by doing this another one can be destroyed if the key-figures leave. This is thesame for other clan. By doing this ut2k3 will die more faster, less battles will be fought, less people will compete or even try to. I feel with Vertigo. I'd would have been standing in line here to be ur 4th prominent guy.

PS. It was really late I wrote this, excuse my for weird sh*t ^^. Just wanted to point out some things... And Also I'm not in anyway obsessed or whatsoever on any game. I rarely played for years, now I play ut2k3 again which has a charisma to me. Also I got a gf & a nice life ^^.

Its really dark out here now... I hoped I shined a light... I'd be proud to be in this clan.

Posting Part 2 tomorrow ^^

Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 10:02

Really nice words mate. Can't wait to see the part 2. Smile I'll reply with a long text when you have posted it.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 11:52

omg! i understood all! yeah i'm good muhahaha

nice words mate! i wait for the part two Smile and i'll maybe reply, maybe not Razz depends if i have something to say Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 15:47

lol traq you wrote the same like i did ^^
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 21:52

Part 2

I'd like to say that it is sad to see real darkness in here. If this clan goes byebye, another part of ut2k3 is away. By a diversity of clans, there is still some hope. Why? Because there is competition. People see battles and they want to compete or be better than a person in a clan. More competition = more players and more people who wear tags, more players = more fun & more joining the game again. For me this is cs.. People should see this as cs. If there would be more people having hope, more would build mods or if organized and passionated, they would even build tc's. CS is still popular because of that reason. CS had a breakpoint aswell but there were at the right time, people, who did much to keep it alive and pass the feeling along. This resulted that people now still play it because its become a status, a game who many people still play. An even better example would be freelancer. Huge game, very passionate players & it takes much more of your time (believe me) to be a part of it and become something in the game. To link this towards u guys... I understand u 2, why you leave... It's just... In your place, i would have stayed here and build upon or even totally rebuilded and kicked out who doesnt want a part of this nice clan. Find the right people and you'd have a clan playing regulary and being proud to wear tags. It isnt always good to find the best or whatever. (Like me. I aint the best, but im willing to learn and be a part of something). It wont be thesame u guys join another clan. This clan is yours. Why not continiouing a clan with 4-6 players and build/recruit upon that who mean it in place of going/stopping a clan because of players who dont mean it seriously with this clan. It rather lead a 2 man clan and end up with a ten man clan or so with players who mean it, than leading and quiting because some guys spoil it. Offcourse, there will always be players who cant be playing for a reason for a time or people dropping out, thats life but when you got some meanstream its just a matter of keeping it a bit up finding a guy once a while. If you guys are really going, I wish u luck. But a have a little hope u dont go. Why did I registrate here and read the forum daily? Because u guys (especially xaero, traq, vertigo) really mean it, you guys got hope yourselves like me. Because this clan has something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 22:11

WARNING IF YOU GET BORED BY LONG TEXTS THEN STOP NOW!

Let me tell something about me.

I remember i saw this games demo presantation at one gaming channel. It was the beginning of year 2002 i think. I was like wtf, this game looked awesome and i wrote the name of this game down on a piece of paper. I downloaded the demo and i was so happy to have it. I started to play it with bots on antalus, normal weapons. Yeaahh i loved it so much! I started with the single player mode. I was totally charmed. The ambience was simply wonderful! I already knew this game will be my game for years. I bought the full game at the release day.

Well i was young i never played it online because i didnt know if i could handle it. OK now i know it is not really hard to choose a server and join lol. Anyway i did it then the first time i think it was in 2004. I remember i played in itdm a lot. There was one guy he was in GIN clan, he helped me with colored names and binds etc and he also asked me to join his clan. I couldnt believe it that someone asks me to join his clan because i wasnt really good, so i denied. He was really friendly but DAMN i dont remember his name anymore.
Hmm yeah then i found my lovely ibr. =) 16 players on anubis nearly all camping in respawn points and getting killing sprees etc. All shouting "noobs stop camp", "noob spawnkillers", ahaha it was really funny.

Then i found the servers of DTK, DIV, DF and the "fragmaps" like flarized and barn. I enjoyed them a lot and spent my time there when i was on ut. I met one guy of DF who helped me a little bit with movement. His name was DF Silence. And yeah i trained a lot and i got better and better. I decided to use the name "zero" now (the name that is used by a clan now). I was always amazed by the scores of some guys like DF shaguar and i wanted to be as strong as them.

So months passed like this and 1 evening there were TU Apaos and TU Hawk, think they liked how i played and they wanted to recrute me. They were the 2 leaders and so i was in directly without vote. I was in TU yes, but there was nothing about me on their forum or at homepage. So i didnt feel really welcome there. 1 morning i saw djoko and zeiram in barn, i was playing with TU tag and i duel zeiram. During game when i was leading i remember what djoko said in french to zeiram and i will never forget it, "You let you own by a TU?" Hahaha awesome ^^. Anyway at the end zeiram won 56-49.

Next day on parba i saw zeiram, djoko and iria. All with NB tag. They were really so good. And zeiram asked me to come in NB/DARK. Well i was really a fan of djoko and zeiram and i accepted. So i joined DARK beginning of year 2006.

I played a lot with darks. There was a guy with name "god" he was also in dark, he rocked so much. ^^ Yeah then one day i met zan on parba. He was really friendly and we spoke a lot. He told me that he was trying to join DIV. But he was in dark some days after, so we were really ACTIVE DARKs. Another player joined us, it was virus, a french mate who wasnt really speaking english but we could communicate.

Some months after i met someone with name viking. He was pretty good and really nice. Then 1 day zeiram and me recruted him to DARK. Viking is better known as Traq today. (Zyryyyyy ^^) Yeah Traqqq. Very Happy Were awesome those days.

Time passed by and djoko quit UT2003. I was so unhappy!!! Sad The guy who teached me everything with zeiram and mrak.

Then Schneider came back from oblivion. ^^ We had some problems with each other and DARK was really going down. I was again in joining process at TU, but i gave Schneider another chance, because i saw his friendly side. With new players like kong, x-snake, croco, amorality, Tomek, Neox we had a big reborn of DARK!

Then the worst thing in UT happend. My dear friend zeiram quit this game and i wanted to do the same because i was so sad!! Come back mate where are you i havent seen you for years now, i miss you!! But i stayed in DARK and UT, because of my DARK friends, especially Traq.

Anyway, players left us again or got inactive. After months dark was down again. I loved DARK i tried everything to keep it alive. I looked around for new players, i kept this forum alive and i was always in game with tag. Soon i felt alone but i didnt left this clan. I always played with Traq. We were the only DARKs in game soon...

And this went on till now. Where many players of DARK have nothing left for DARK anymore. Where I cant change this clan alone anymore. So Traq and me decided to leave and we joined RiP clan.

Hunter mate thanks for your posts. I will never stop play ut2003 too, till it dies. This clan had a lot of potencial right, but many players didnt notice that. I never gave up the hope, but now i just cant do it anymore mate. I couldnt kick any players because i wasnt leader. 3D the co-leader is here once a year maybe.

You spoke about the "family" thing yes. But what happens when the rest of the family dissociates themselves from you and you dont understand why? Is it just the laziness or they have nothing left for you anymore? You interpret their reactions as cold and you dont feel good anymore.

I did everything for this clan! I was here when no one was here anymore. I was the only one with tag in game. I tried to rebuild so many things believe me, but it didnt work anymore.

I apologize for any writing, grammar mistakes or wrong expressions i hope you understood my text.

Peace mates. =)
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 22:45

Xaero wrote:
lol traq you wrote the same like i did ^^

héhé Smile ye u kicked me Razz

@ hunter: yes, we can have some hope.Yes, we love this clan. Yes, to leave it make that one more clan is gonna die (and maybe not). But can u really understand us?

i started to play now 3 years ago to unreal tournament 2003, and it was my first game.I enjoyed it a lot, and joined a clan, D4L.my dream? was to join dark clan because i only played ibr, the best mode! and dark clan was the one i loved of ibr,cause of the players there was in (strong, always nice, fair-play, a familly, all dark love the others darkies). When i joined dark, i was happy, and the d4l clan was sad to lose his best player (but i still wasn't a great player, and i'm still noobish).But what did the leader? he stopped to play some months ago, and said something stupid on the forum.He just destroyed the clan and said that noone was allowed to continue this clan or to use this forum to make a new.What results? 22 players left the game. We can't say what is our futur, some days ago, those d4l didn't know that the clan was gonna die and that they were gonna stop ut cause of this, cause it was a family clan too.
We can't know what will happend, but one thing is sure, some clans die, some other born. that's life.

Me, when i joined dark, i was happy to join zeiram, zero, vertigo , 3d, balrog, schneider, and many other.i'll never forget the day when i was recruit after a short duel vs zero,the man i dreamed to be, my exemple, a great player and always nice with all, never insult, never angry when someone is insulting, he never reply by an insult, i was happy, really happy.Some months after, when schneider came back to himself (dunno how to say but when he stopped insult darkies, cause he did at a moment Razz ) he became really nice, bought a serv for the clan. that was a great moment of the dark clan, have his own server and many ppl on cause not a laggy server contrary to dtk's server.we were active, doing train, doing wars vs lions and vs other teams, it was the best part i knew of the dark clan.But one day, some players left the game, like zeiram who didn't posted anything about that, schneider who said that he'll do to the army and leave his country for some mounths, neox who stopped play too, amorality who we rarelly saw, cause he started to play hg and never passed on forum, tomek, never passed on forum too, mrak, same thing and those guy rarelly or never wear the tag so it's impossible to find they.Balorg, who couldn't play anymore, 3d, who we rarelly saw, or only at 0h00 or some hours like that and who stopped to pass read the forum (and when he did, he never wrotte a word, or really rarelly) etc....

what was the result? xaero and me were active, vertigo was the third who passed on forum, we losed the server some times before that, no news of many members....
that's at this time that xaero (and a little me maybe, don't remember) started to try to move the ass of the last darkies, but without any effect because the only one who passed on forum was vertigo, schneider rarelly (but not his fault we already know that), and sometimes balrog.where was the other members? can't say it...

And then,after many many try to move the ass of darkies, i just was piss of this game, xaero too, we started to play css and gw together.sometimes later, xaero strated to play back at ut, dunno exactly when, but he did, i came only three or four time with him during 1.5 years.
during those years, i continued to pass hardly on the dark forum, xaero still was trying to make move the ass of the other members (omg my english sux and i don't want to think about how make sentence, i'm writting that i feel...? xD) and i always replyed to his posts, saying something to help as much as i could, maybe it didn't helped, but i wanted to tried to help him..
then, came the time of my return.what changed? nothing, i learned that ks, one of the lasts darkies, left to another clan, same for amorality, neox finally really left the game when we stopped to see him, 3d? i saw one time since my back, mrak and tomek? still play without tag the most of time and never passed on forum, like if they are inactiv finally... vertigo? still play at morning, so can't do war with us, can't do train but that wasn't a problem we could wake up but no teams do wars at morning.Schneider,? at army again but activ on forum, taking some news of us, that's a real friend with verti, cause we don't see they in-game, or they don't play, but never stop to take some news. i'll don't critic schneider or vertigo, they are great guy and didn't want dark die too.

But finally, what was the result? we played during more than one month, only me, and xaero...we can't do war at only 2, we only can do war...funny a time, but boring to be the only ones to play together...what could we do? nothing, we tried again to wake up darks, but nothing happenneds...like always..... after maybe 2 years of trying (by xae), nothing moved...what could we do? what should we do? stay in this clan, the clan of our hearth? yes we could, but it was just gonna to kill all the interest we give to this game, and what changed when we finally left? only the tag.i personally still feel like if i was a dark, still love darkies, still want they come back, but i can hope, surely nothing will happends...we left, yes, but we had our reasons to leave, we r now in a clan, where they train us, where we do wars, where we just arn't alone....and that's important for a player to be with some other players. if it's not, then why u don't play with bots and why u play online? to have a clan mean to have new friends, new players with who we can play, it mean to join a community.... the dark community? xae and me...we can't do a community at 2... i know vertigo passed on forum, but we couldn't play with him, i know schneider is sad of our leaving, but couldn't play with him...all those little things do that we left...just left....but man, seriously, what should we do?

u speak of diversity of clan..yes it's important, but not to have clans of 2 players, cause they can't be really activ...
Recruit? no real "goods" players are teamless on ut 2k3...and hard to recruit, u want to know why? look how many ppl is actually playing ibr...noone, just noone...or with a team, or on parba..when parba is out, no player left...maybe they don't have fullgame...
u can trust me, i don't lie, it's really hard to recruit ppl on the 2k3...

so what? former a clan at 2? some ppl when they see us say "oo dark stil alive???" and why? the only players active in-game don't wear tag...exept 2.... and what happends if everyone thing a clan already died? nothing..no posts on forum....no wars( and to hard to find players at 2 members active on forum and in-game at the hours of the wars...)

i was really sad to leave this clan mate, but it will change only my tag..i'll still can play at morning with vertigo sometimes, i'll play with schneider when he'll be back, i'll continue to love my mates, my friends, my familly, i'll still feel dark, i'll still love the tag, love the name, love the forum, pass on and writte some words, i'll continue to speak to the darks, the only things which is gonna change, is the tag i wear, and that i'll now can do some trains and some wars.to my hearth, dark is my clan forever, that's all that i can say.

on those words, i'll stop to writte, i could say manythings else, but i think it's enough.

have a good game and cu in-game and on this forum.

see ya, Traq.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 22:53

(Reaction to Xaero - I was writing this when you were writing Traq, Gonna answer on your post too)

Nice. When I was reading this the thing dominated in my head is that you got a close band to DARK. This clan had, no, HAS potential. Why are people still registrating here? Why did I felt nice by seeying you guys? Why do I check this forum daily, even if so many are unactive. I really understand the frustration, ups, downs. I would have kicked out and showed with the stayers what u guys are worth. I would have setup simple rules, that a guy has to wear his tags. Its understandable that sometimes things go in the wrong road. The thing is a clan grows also with the direction of its leaders. I'm not pointing towards you or traq, i'm saying that a co-leader who aint capable to run the show or even be active shouldnt be one.

Really. I'd like to be a part of this clan. I would have love it to play with you guys. I would have love it to pull others in and clean the place up once a while. By cleaning, maybe you could loose a guy u liked...But what do you & your clan mean to him if he doesn't do sh*t or appear or ignore everything even if you ask to wear tags to keep this clan steady...Jm2c's (just my 2 cents ^^. Better a steady clan with four players, than a clan of 15 players who are unactive or took their own road. (I'd have pulled this site down in your place for a weekend, cleaned up, made a url redirect (a short-well-to-remember redirect, made a song & a little flash movie, and showed other that you are still dark & a strong clan with the people who are still there.) It's harder to recruit people if they see half of the clan is unactive. Thats why its better sometimes to vote with the clan players & say goodbye to him (with other words takeaway the clan status & put him on member - if he aint got a reason offcourse). If people see there is a mainstream they will be more glad to be recruited. I know that this is said easily and done hard or takes time. I'm know its :) up if you see things dying and do everything for it & if things dont change like it were. The thing is...It's doable. Since there are clans pulling it off even for 2k3. And maybe I know why... Since they are pulling in 2K4'ers also. It gives them a mainstream. People see they are strong/active/hot & they want to joint ut2K3 or 4.

I just... U guys seem very nice you know. I'd rather play here than in another clan who's got many more members, because I see things... Like how you go on with each other, respect each other, mean it...

Really... Maybe I'm an outstander, but this clan still has much potential. I just havent seen much players like you Xaero, Traq, players who are really dedicated. Its nice to see that.

What are you planning to do now?
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 23:13

Traq,

I don't say you guys are wrong. I do not say I don't understand the reasons. I understand fully. I just questionize what the key is that some other clans are fully active. Maybe they don't have that much compassion with "clan" members who don't play for a very long time without any reason. If a guy would be kicked out because of a good reason, he still could reapply if he want to. It's not always good to recruit the best one. Believe me. Maybe I'm not allowed to say this but GIaz they or he has an ego bigger than my house. He/they still play, I recently played with them and learned some things. I dont know if GIaz is the same guy like ALI_G (like he told) but that guy should not deserve to be here. He called me noobie/noobie over and over again and called everybody else a nooby and loughing out everybody, till it got highly enervating, saying he was trained by joda/hobbit (dtk-founder) till I pulled him down with none agressive words & I had everybody behind me. I play sometimes with TheFloris (which would be a very good to have person in a clan & I suppose that he would maybe like to join dark). Same for agiz (which could be that he's pulled in by dtk now. Agiz is playing again sometimes, maybe he could have been interested too & maybe (i dont play that much with him, but got him on msn for like 3 years or so) he'd like to start training and playing more because of joining a clan. People like these, who mean it would bring you at higher grounds again. Clan people who Smile up this clan would see and think Shit. Really that guy like GIaz/ali_G (and i dont know if mrak is another guy or thesame) wouldn't deserve to be here anymore if it was me. There can be given warnings out or tries to pull them back, but if that doesnt work, sometimes you got to pass along on which they could join again if they do their best. Its not always good to have the best. It's sometimes better to have mid & high players, it also make there is teaching/goals between and for them then. Again I'm just saying some thoughts. Its just sad....

Edited My post for the good Sake!!

Last edited by Hunter_007 on Thu 28 Aug 2008, 00:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 23:26

MATE OMG U SAID SHIT ON THIS POST!!!!!

GIAZ IS NOT DARK or a faker maybe ALI G HAVE PROBLEM HE CAN'T ACTUALLY PLAY SO DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT HIM HE DON'T HAVE ANY BIG EGO HE'S A NICE GUY!!!!! AND MRAK IS ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS THE MORE FRIENDLY GHUY ON EARTH!!!!!!

check what u say before post it.....

sry to say it was shit, cause it's not nice, but couldn't find another word...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 23:28

Mrak and AliG are different persons. But mate it really surprises me, AliG aka frieza is the peace on earth he never insults, he is never arrogant and at least he never calls someone "noob"! And he didnt play the last weeks because UT2003 doesnt work on his new PC.

About mrak, he used the name glaz in past yes. But havent seen him with this name for long time. Sometimes he says "noobies" i know but he doesnt mean it like that really. One day he said that to me too and i asked him why and he said "because i like you Smile".

So really strange what you saw on parba.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 23:37

o so sry hunter ^^ Smile there was a giaz.

But frieza (ali g ) is really a nice guy mate plz don't think he's bad, same thing for mrak Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 23:41

It could be that I'm wrong. Please excuse me for mistakes. Traq, I did not want to offend anybody. I just saw a guy, playing regulary on parba who said he is GIaz/Ali_G or Mrak . AND, he insulted, kept on insulting players. I'm not stating he is the real guy, but he did knew some/or more than some things about DARK. Thats why I posted that. It could be a faker, altough he said he'd never instult DARKS, but he insulted everybody on the server, kept on saying noob, noob and Smile up everything. He wasnt a noob himsellf I saw him moving so he much have had training. It could be a fake, So sorry if I'm wrong about that but at my side, not knowing him personally, it could have been a DARK, since i dont know, again, him personally. Maybe its an imposter/faker since I think playing with mrak he learned me some things and was friendly with me.

I dont understand why I get this agressive reaction atm... Sorry, I did not want to offend

Last edited by Hunter_007 on Wed 27 Aug 2008, 23:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 23:44

Yea, but it wasnt so friendly really. It could be a faker. But he also said that TheFloris is a noob, that he wins against the darks and so on. HE sounded very disrespectfull towards everybody till some really good guy he can whoop his has entered the scene. I am not saying it is really him. It could be a faker, but I'm not lying or whatsoever...Enough people witnessed, je te jure. Anyway really, I do not want that this topic goes this way...
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 00:35

no mate i'm sry me cause was a little bit angry against u and wasn't great! Smile
i don't think it's mrak or ali g, they never act like that

"that he wins against the darks" this sentence show it's not frieza or mrak cause they both know they are no the best of the team and if someone say that so yes, it's a faker i'm sure cause never a dark will say "i own the darks", only a jealous man will say it, someone who is jealous of the clan (maybe cause he was call noob long time ago by a dark or he wasn't take in team or something else) and if that i say is right, so a man like that surely will fake a name to insult and give him bad reputation, and he'll do for a dark, to show to all other ppl that dark are stupid and insult everyone Razz

ps: tu es français? "je te jure" c'est du français ^^
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 00:46

Je parle un peu français. Mon gf parle bien francais ^^.
I'd just like to say, I'm even not in Dark and I find this sad. Really. I would have felt very nice in here, and tried to pull people in. I dont think I would like to join any other clan. This clan has something special. To bad the guys who made/make it special arent the leaders anymore since you are getting other family now... This clan will probably die now...

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 15:21

Mrak is already about 28 years i think. This guy was surelly a faker. Mrak knows how to behave mature.
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 17:49

Mrak never insult
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traq and Xaero leaving.   Traq and Xaero leaving. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traq and Xaero leaving.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next