DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaniaC^

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-03

UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!   UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Dec 2006, 17:07

Hey,

http://www.unrealhq.net/

Finally, I have completed the first parts of UnrealHQ. For those who don't know, UnrealHQ is basically the 2k3 version of Clanbase (who won't accept 2k3 because it's too small). UnrealHQ has ladders for all main gametypes. If your clan signs up for some of the ladders, you play wars with other clans on the same ladder as your clan, get points from winning wars (or lose points from losing wars) and your rank on the ladders will change.

You will see clan names called '[TEST]' right now, they are temporary.

So! Go to >> http://www.unrealhq.net/ and enter the website, and then click 'Sign Up'. Send your application and you will be added.

When you're signed up, your clan will appear on the ladder(s) you requested. Then all you have to do is play official wars with other clans, tell me about the result (with screenshot proof) and I will change your clan's rank. Simple!

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!   UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Dec 2006, 19:53

So Darks what do you think about it?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!   UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Dec 2006, 20:31

Yo all !!! Very Happy Very Happy

Simy just come to me 4 tell me about that on msn !!!! Very Happy

It s a nice idea for Keep UT2003 alive !!! Cuz it go down and down (Master server start to sux a lot and lags are more and more on servers ) Very Happy Very Happy

Let NB Go on and fight some teams on iBR ans iTDM ladders !!!

Simy told me that he do it for us !!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

HF all
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
InsaniaC^

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!   UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Icon_minitimeMon 04 Dec 2006, 02:19

The only thing that can come from this is goodness. Wink I've signed up NB, DARK too yeah? Smile

Tell me what ladders you want.

There are some 1v1 ladders too. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!   UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Dec 2006, 00:38

I just want to remember you to this!! We will have fights in IBR and ITDM!!
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: good idea m8   UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec 2006, 13:40

yo m8s

antyhing to keep Dark alive and practicing is good for us all i suck alot, going to buy a need pc soon then ill rock see ya .

Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!   UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnrealHQ (UT2003 Clanbase) is OPEN!
Page 1 of 1