Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kr$
double kill
Kr$

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2006-04-11

fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Empty
PostSubject: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr 2006, 12:51

today, we can see a lot of good players has left UT, now, we can see only noobs ans persons not sympathetics ! the cheaters, the noobs who can only say "lucky", "noob", "i own you", "OMFG fucking lucker" and anothers... and other people are not very sympathetics with al, like a lot of poetz and Pro (not Element, hNt`, BlD, LdG, Ste, GENT, Joh22, and Azen, but the others..) and i dont like that bcz its not very pleasent for play ! i saw we can see theim especially on pro servers...and now : players use the User of anothers players and insult all the people, whats n00bs ! I saw too very goods players like Nuggi, Thor, schneider insulted by n00bs bcz they think they cheat !! its what UT start seriously to be boring and shitting !
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr 2006, 12:53

totaly agree with you, its for those reason i left the game. to much dumbs play now.

mega kill
L!q!d

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2005-04-21

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr 2006, 15:49

i think it's now the reason to stop playing ut but you have a better trick to see the fakes!

in sever open cosole and typ: mutate antitcc whois "nick" but i don't works by special symbols and colored names!!!

second to see it are blinds...i know many blinds of differend gamers so i saw if he is the right or a fake...and a good play who's not a fake don't isult other gamer but i agree with you with poet!

they are stupid noobs and campers and many of them are arrogante and smell..lol

don't worry about it and see it easy...you must think that you play good a fair and many of us like gamers like you man Wink

CyA
Back to top Go down
Kr$
double kill
Kr$

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Apr 2006, 21:59

Im happy 2 c u agree Smile
Back to top Go down
TUKrt$
mega kill
TUKrt$

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-01-13

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2006, 00:05

Quote :
UT start seriously to be boring and shitting !

Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meep-meep.net/
Kr$
double kill
Kr$

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2006, 13:54

Smile
Back to top Go down
Kr$
double kill
Kr$

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2006, 22:11

<DARK_L!q!d> wrote:
i think it's now the reason to stop playing ut but you have a better trick to see the fakes!

in sever open cosole and typ: mutate antitcc whois "nick" but i don't works by special symbols and colored names!!!

not for colours but whe can for special symbols !

ex : = alt+155
= alt+134

etc
Back to top Go down
yR
mega kill

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr 2006, 00:01

I love when played call me cheater.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteclan.fora.pl
Kr$
double kill
Kr$

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Apr 2006, 12:14

xD i think its more difficult too play with aimbot on NW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fuckings P L A Y E R S !   fuckings   P L A Y E R S ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fuckings P L A Y E R S !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: