DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Translation help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitimeThu 23 Mar 2006, 14:12

Hi All....;-)

i bought a mobil phone on ebay.de ..and read the ad of it...but on the mobil description the seller wrote that:

"Einige wichtige Bemerkungen und Vorraussetzungen zu dieser Auktion: Das Gerät wird von uns in der Regel in der 13.KW geliefert ! Der Kaufpreis ist sofort zu zahlen, da nur so eine rechtzeitige Lieferung möglich ist ! Schließlich müssen wir auch sofort an unseren Lieferant zahlen ! Sobald uns das Gerät zu Verfügung steht, senden wir es noch am gleichen Tag per DHL als versichertes Paket an Sie ab ! Unsere Garantie und Ihre Sicherheit: Sollten wir es aber aus irgendwelchen Gründen nicht schaffen, Sie bis zum Ende der 16. Kalenderwoche mit dem Gerät zu beliefern, werden Sie umgehend Ihr Geld zurückerhalten oder Sie warten auf die Auslieferung"

I can t translate it correctly if anyone can help me please....:$ Embarassed

TY
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
laggy
multi kill

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-02-05

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitimeThu 23 Mar 2006, 17:25

well its german but my english sucks to much
ill try to translate it tonight
or anyway ask gyus who know german and english perfectly or german and your mother tongue ^^
Back to top Go down
miumiu
mega kill
miumiu

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2005-01-08

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitimeFri 24 Mar 2006, 01:25

it mean syou must pay it now because they must give the money to the seller.they send u the cell phone when they have it.with DHL ,means it is save on the way to you.if they cant hold the termin when they wanna send it to you, they will give you the money back or you must wait till they have it or till they have it and send it.they send it in the 13 week from the calender.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope u will understand cause my english is not that good too...but all this means that... Wink
miu
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-02-05

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitimeFri 24 Mar 2006, 17:12

well i forgot it but in general that are the main facts Very Happy
nice miu im proud of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miumiu
mega kill
miumiu

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar 2006, 15:16

haha german girlpower Wink
Back to top Go down
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2005-08-14

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitimeTue 28 Mar 2006, 22:18

woehoe miumiu own Smile Very Happy

why wasn't it dutch?? LOL =) Smile
Back to top Go down
miumiu
mega kill
miumiu

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitimeWed 29 Mar 2006, 01:54

well Canji Lady----------GIRLPOWER EVERYWHERE Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Translation help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Translation help   Translation help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Translation help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: