DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Against lg br clans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
»DARK«$uffer
double kill
»DARK«$uffer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-01-11

Against lg br clans Empty
PostSubject: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 15:56

Hey is dark going to have any wars against lg br clans? like div,dtk,df etc
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 16:40

I think 4 now there s no war on......there was DTK tournament but i think it is falling in a big blackhole... Mr. Green

Why not organize a war with with some players who play everyday....in Dark there s a lot and in div too ..... Mr. Green
But Eye had organize a Dark interne tournament and it was not ended....so it s very hard to do all of that..... silent
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
»DARK«$uffer
double kill
»DARK«$uffer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 19:30

oh ok, i guess we could arrange a fun war with divinity? Rolling Eyes They have players that play the game often Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

PostSubject: Re: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 20:24

Hey suffer ..... I am not very strong in match organisation but why don t test organize a 3 vs 3 with Div... rambo

Let find another Dark in this topic ...and now ..thinking about the 3 Div.....Of course we can make that a lil fair....:
I think about Gunner;Remy;.......help me scratch

Voila!!!!!
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 20:31

hum ok i go to see if i can do it with remy, i would like fun war. i ask that to some clan. later
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 21:17

hmmm if it either supremo or ava in the other team we may forgot our victory lol, unless... falco - hobbit - and me but i go pool tonigh so sorry Sad anywayz, i saw today a very strong player, and asked if he wanna join DARK, so maybe he join, i'll keep u guys up to date Wink
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

PostSubject: Re: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 21:34

Yep Eye of course.......if suffer me and other memder play vs Sup Ava etc...we ll loose...of course but it ll a fun war so the not strongest can play but in fair match ...more funny.....it s why we will don t choose Sup Ava .... blackeye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Against lg br clans   Against lg br clans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Against lg br clans
Page 1 of 1