DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Guys...

Go down 
+5
E.Y.E
Dark_NoBush
«°TU°»Falco
çyßèR
«°TU°»Kråtø$
9 posters
AuthorMessage
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-01-13

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 16:50

Sorry guys, but I must leave DARK.

I didn't come to this decision easily, trust me, it took a long time to decide. I have my reasons...

• I don't play UT2003 anymore, so my position in DARK is useless. You probably noticed I wasn't at training sessions because of this. I play UT2004 more now.
  • Boss is starting to annoy me... he's developing an ego that I dislike. I see what Elite|Cusid sees now.
  • I'm now involved in this UT2004 project. My clan - oY, is merging with UT2004 PoeT clan, so rightfully I am becoming a PoeT member... again.
  • I like to be able to communicate with all members of DARK, but, guys like Karkill stop that happening.
  • I need to move on in my UT career.

I hope you all understand, and I'm truly sorry to have to do this to you all. But you'll be okay without me. Hey, I wasn't that good. Shocked (was I?). If you want me to play for you in the [Dark] vs <DARK> war, just ask, I'll be pleased to defend your honour.

Again, I'm sorry to do this. I love you all, and I really, really enjoyed playing with you. Thanks for the experience, we will meet again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meep-meep.net/
çyßèR
mega kill

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2004-12-22

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 17:07

OMG man stay in Dark:) Don't care what say this moron:) He is small kid and i'm sure he will not stay long in DARK Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteclan.fora.pl
«°TU°»Falco
double kill
«°TU°»Falco

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-11-02

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 17:46

Shit if u want to leave its your decision, i think it sucks u leave Sad and of course that u stop 2k3 SadSad but its not as if u'd die or something Razz so we talk on msn aight Razz

we'll miss u here:(
Back to top Go down
http://DFS.come2me.nl
«°TU°»Falco
double kill
«°TU°»Falco

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-11-02

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 17:48

and btw, u dont suck, you rock !!Razz dwarf
Back to top Go down
http://DFS.come2me.nl
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 18:00

affraid
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 18:28

well, indeed bad news, i think movin to ut2004 and still playin 2003 would be better but of course its your decision and it looks like u've thought of it for awhile, so cya m8!
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 19:09

OMFG....... affraid

Your a new member and u leave??????awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

And your one of the best Ex !!u know !!
I have UT2004 since 6 month...this game suxxx a lot...i prefer UT2003 (my opinion of course)

Take more time 4 thinking about that guy... scratch
Don t understand what u mean about Karkiil (can u explain better mate please)

ABOUT BOSS...Where is this guy in the Dark forum life(never post)..Please leaders...Kick his fuckin ass...only words we can read about him are BAD words ....KICK KICK KICK KICK OUT DARKs........... Thumb down puker Shit
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 19:32

Awwww...ok
Problem with Karkiil is his english...okok.....right.
It s very hard to talk with him if you are not french.....But frenchies do an effort 4 speak english..so , maybe we can do an effort 4 speak with him...NP cool-blue Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 19:43

you know my opinion atm about boss, and i dont change opinions to fast, i dont want him to kick him yet, only if he do 1 more time something wrong
Back to top Go down
çyßèR
mega kill

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2004-12-22

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 20:05

Exodus is him friend and if he say BosS did that i think it's moving 2 think Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteclan.fora.pl
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2005-08-14

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 20:09

ohh Oo exodus :O

u don't sux LOL that is waht ido..

nah bad u left SadSad but its ok.. its ur desicioun... i will talk then with u on msn.. next times..

byee..

p.s.. i'm no france but i understand karkill good =)
Back to top Go down
<2k3<^>
<2k3<^>

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-01-25

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 20:26

Too bad that u leave Exo, we had a nice TDM cru with u,me,eye and boss.. Yea, but it is your desicion.. Its been nice to play with u since DR, but anyway GL and HF with UT Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 21:32

Maybe see you on 2k7 ! Twisted Evil

Then I play just once with you then I'd like to play more than it .
Back to top Go down
»DARK«$uffer
double kill
»DARK«$uffer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-01-11

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 22:58

yeah definitely bad news... Shocked But anyways you are an awesome player, and i have played good matches with you and against you. Wink Hope you have fun on ut2k4. Smile ( Btw what's your msn?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry Guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys...   Sorry Guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys...
Page 1 of 1