DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DARK] vs <Dark>

Go down 
+10
çyßèR
»DARK«$uffer
BALROG
Dark_NoBush
E.Y.E
Ness
«°TU°»Kråtø$
Lite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
çyßèR
mega kill

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2004-12-22

[DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2006, 16:13

I hate idiots wich lie -.-
They don't play more then 2 month and if he say trans is good in BR go play with bot Novice, maybe you will win if Bot will not cheat -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteclan.fora.pl
<EoN>SpiDeR
double kill
<EoN>SpiDeR

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-01-23

PostSubject: cheat?   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2006, 18:40

i dont get wat u mean? Anyway for cheaters it is better to play with out trans! u cant play with trans thats y u say trans suck. It is more difficulte to learn to play good with 2 weapons and u cant play with to weapons lol. u dont even know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
http://evolution.jconserv.net/
Ness

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-01-29

PostSubject: Re: cheat?   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2006, 00:07

anonimous wrote:
i dont get wat u mean? Anyway for cheaters it is better to play with out trans! u cant play with trans thats y u say trans suck. It is more difficulte to learn to play good with 2 weapons and u cant play with to weapons lol. u dont even know how to use it.

its tru, u guys think trans sucks cuz u dont kno how to use it... play our dark with trans and see how well u guys do, u mite get lucky and score once, or u mite be cheap and shoot a 3...who knows, all i know is u think trans is gay, when its tru that its harder to play with two weapons instead of one...and to answer the Elite| guy... FUCK YOU, you dont even know us so stfu u dont kno how we play you mite think we r noobish, think wat u want... and [DARK] has been around longer. when i said 3 yrs i meant roughly 3 yrs... the leaders quit, and they just came back and started recruiting again, so thats y u think we've only been around for 2 months, but believe me the skill we have u mite think we've been playing for a couple years.

dont kno when the war will be its not up to me, but because of diff time zones and lives we have, we can only play on weekends, plus the pings in some servers will be diff for some and mite make the war weird
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2006, 00:41

You're bloody wrong .

I don't say that Trans Suck .

I say that You , bloody kids , suck .

Anyway , you maybe good in talking stuff , let's see what you are on a battlefield .

ps: cheers Yeahh , you're the most stupid guy I ever met .
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: cheat?   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2006, 11:20

i say this again, dude, i dont think u ever saw me playing DM with a trans, i know damn well how to use a trans Wink
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2006, 11:57

Hey all.....The most important thing to know is .....smoebody like trans someothers don t like it.....STOP...... Rolling Eyes

I had played during 1.5 years in all weapons with trans in DM and BR...But i prefer to play iBR wihtout trans...... rambo

But like Eye said two times....some players know playing very well trans in <DARK>....So stop comments and insanitys and let plan a war date.... rambo
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-01-13

PostSubject: Re: cheat?   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2006, 12:10

<DARK_EagleIEye> wrote:
i say this again, dude, i dont think u ever saw me playing DM with a trans, i know damn well how to use a trans Wink

Fact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meep-meep.net/
<EoN>SpiDeR
double kill
<EoN>SpiDeR

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-01-23

PostSubject: i wont talk again on this subject   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 03:47

I wont talk again on this subject i ll let the war to take place and then will. some plp like trans some dont just dont say that we r stupid that we r playing with trans or we r not going to say that u r stupid that play without trans. every clan is go to the thing that they r playing [DARK] is good with trans <DARK> is good without trans. i think [DARK] gona win the game with trans and <DARK> the games without trans. Exclamation

and something can some1 make a sign and avator for me Question
take care

bye
Back to top Go down
http://evolution.jconserv.net/
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2006, 07:04

Totally agree with Spider.....Here a sense thing..... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
[DARK]Asasin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 07:57

FUCK I SPENT 20 MINUTES WRITTING A POST AND IT FUKED UP
Well then, now that i vented my anger, this is a test
Back to top Go down
[DARK]Asasin

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 08:12

OK, time to rewrite all this shit. First of all, i apologize for any of the silly argument crap that went down. You prefer ur gametype, we prefer ours. Each one takes its own type of skill and strategy. I also apologize for takin so long to respond but skools Razz more important than UT. Second of all, this is a match for honour and respect, as sum1 nicely put it. Third of all, were playing iBR 3 on 3. I think it would be a good idea for u guys to host 2 trans, 1 no trans. Well host 2 no trans and 1 trans. The ping difference should help balance the gametype difference. I dun no if u guys read the post on our old forum but, i was thinkin of us choosing the 3 trans maps, and u guys choosing the 3 no trans maps. Our choices are Anubis, Flarized, StreetHoops. I hope u guys can get ur choices to us soon. This way we can try out the other clan's maps and get used to them b4 we play.

Lol, a "woman with ballz" thats funny. But to us, playin with no trans is like trying to have sex without a penis. COugh cough, exageration. Its silly to back out of a freindly match becuz u dont like a gametype, especially when both sides are sacrificing equally. I think this will be really fun. My email is ssj3_trunken@hotmail.com so plz message me back soon.

On another note, eagle eye, werent u here when WOLFS teamdeathmatch server was up. I remeber when i was playin back in the day with WOLFS 2DIE4 that sum1 with a similar name came in and made a co-clan with him. Well, i hope i didnt forget sumthin. Otherwise, peace out. (and if this doesnt work...)
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 12:01

Don't piss on your pants
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 14:32

the name WOLFS say me something, but i never made something like a co-clan, or at least i think, but yea... i play this game for 3 years now so, maybe... but im a dark for 1,5 years so im always been loyal Wink but before DARK i was with {MoB}, NC, {TK}, and kO, these teams won bronze and silver on clanbase ladder Wink
Back to top Go down
çyßèR
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 15:05

O.O didn't knew NC won CB xD
Oups it's not cN sry my bad:D
Bad cb no more on 2k3:( Elite| will won it on NW xD
Back to top Go down
[DARK]Asasin

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2006, 07:37

OK, so can u guys plz tell us the maps ur gonna choose, most prefarabbly by an email to me (ssj3_trunken@hotmail.com) soon. Thx. Im thinking march break, preferably at the start.
Back to top Go down
çyßèR
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2006, 16:52

yeah i can tell you maps! Serpentine and trainings day!
Back to top Go down
[DARK]Asasin

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2006, 08:27

Ok, but ur leader has to tell me, officially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DARK] vs <Dark>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3