DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DARK] vs <Dark>

Go down 
+10
çyßèR
»DARK«$uffer
BALROG
Dark_NoBush
E.Y.E
Ness
«°TU°»Kråtø$
Lite
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

[DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 10:35

Hey guyz ! pirat

I'm ready to fight rambo
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 11:08

3 matches without and 3 matches with trans? lol try finding a server with trans in iBR, no way, i suggest, 1 1on1 vs me with trans in iDM lg and 2 matches in iBR without trans, barn flar or anubis, up to you, and if we dont play for 'namekeeping' we play for honour & respect, thats worth much more... it's gonna be me for the 1on1 and i want a nice iBR team to show these guys why we're fragging down ut for the past 1,5 years Smile what u think?
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-01-13

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 14:55

<DARK_EagleIEye> wrote:
3 matches without and 3 matches with trans? lol try finding a server with trans in iBR, no way, i suggest, 1 1on1 vs me with trans in iDM lg

Make that 2 on 2, I'll join in. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.meep-meep.net/
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 15:31

iBr team ? rambo Yep I arrive
Back to top Go down
Ness

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-01-29

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 17:38

r u guys illiterate? we are br clan not dm... and our server has both trans and no tran iBR and 3 on 3 is good because shows skill of all teammates not just a chosen few... so no..were not doin iDM GET OVER IT ... iBR only, both trans and no trans.. ...and u guys must be slow...there r trans iBR servers... DARK server ...ROTS server...db server... but we r the only one with trans and no trans.. its up to your leaders if u want to play for the DARK name...r leaders r ok with it so its up to u.... r u guys scared to learn how to play trans iBR? cuz it seemes like your avoiding it...hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 18:36

I didnt tell my words on it .

No matter what we play , I will play because be afraid is something i dont know rambo batman

But even if trans is shitty shaking then ... i forget what i wanted to say clown Boulet
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 18:41

lol, no, i never play BR with trans (if the others want no problem) and thats it and even not for having the name, cuz u know what, everyone now THE <DARK> clan so i dont need to change or need to prove myself for some kinda guys i never heard of thx, u say BR is only DM? hell no, there are a hell lot of tricks in BR to mate
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 20:33

BR with trans ....? Sorry Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 21:01

Why not put dark name in game ? I have nothing against it , come on team where is your trust in yourself ?
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2006, 01:29

Dàrk_NôBùsh wrote:
Why not put dark name in game ? I have nothing against it , come on team where is your trust in yourself ?

We need to see what they're like before doing so... they might surprise us. Idea
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2006, 15:16

Uhmzz ( like would say eye )
Back to top Go down
»DARK«$uffer
double kill
»DARK«$uffer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-01-11

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2006, 21:54

Guys i think <DARK> have some really good br players, accept their challenge and show them what we are made of Cool I have got faith in the team Wink
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2006, 18:35

When is this war?
Back to top Go down
çyßèR
mega kill

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2006, 22:24

[DARK] fucking copy noobs. I can own you all faggots and change tag fucking morons!!! You sux and 3 years at demo? demo isn't 3 years idiots :X it's about 2.5 maybe a little more noobs so don't lie!!!

Fucking morons You sux and copy name!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteclan.fora.pl
çyßèR
mega kill

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2006, 22:26

BR with trans play just noobs like You!
Trans sux in br so you can't play mroe then yyy... 2 months morons!
I thinking feaking is fucking bad xD
If You feak you are scary noob, it's my opinion. I feak only when i wanna duel with somebody who is scary Elite| clan and scary me so must put noobish name if wanna duel with any1 who isn't better then me xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteclan.fora.pl
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 01:20

LOOOOL Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 03:37

OMG...Eba....They made u nervous....looooooooool lol!
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
<EoN>SpiDeR
double kill
<EoN>SpiDeR

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-01-23

PostSubject: trans make the game faster   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 06:13

OMG!! wat a f*** u r talking about trans make the game realy very faster than without trans...i use to play with out trans and it took me more than 4 months to learn to play with trans...if u play the game wana see the game it gona be realy very funny to see u guys ((trying)) to play with trans cheers[DARK] [DARK] [DARK] [DARK] .And it doesnt matter if u play DM with or without trans.Laughing If u see wat we do with trans especialy when r high level plp u gona be like.WTF lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://evolution.jconserv.net/
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 11:59

This war is going like a baby war . scratch
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 12:15

Such immaturity, it's pathetic. I'm just gonna go into the war, achieve my 3 - 0 victory and take back my DARK name tag.
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 12:47

Oki doki, when is this war?? Becouse this talking makes me sick Confused
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: trans make the game faster   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 15:07

anonimous wrote:
OMG!! wat a f*** u r talking about trans make the game realy very faster than without trans...i use to play with out trans and it took me more than 4 months to learn to play with trans...if u play the game wana see the game it gona be realy very funny to see u guys ((trying)) to play with trans cheers[DARK] [DARK] [DARK] [DARK] .And it doesnt matter if u play DM with or without trans.Laughing If u see wat we do with trans especialy when r high level plp u gona be like.WTF lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

dude, i dont think u ever saw me playing with a trans, it would open ur eyes
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»]°$oßèK°[
«]DTK[»]°$oßèK°[

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2005-11-18

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2006, 20:40

lol eye
Back to top Go down
http://spaces.msn.com/members/SoBeK1978/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c02_
<dark-karkiil>
mega kill
<dark-karkiil>

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2005-12-03

PostSubject: c pour kan??   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2006, 05:23

petite question en francais desoler pour l'anglais mais c kan ke ca se passe ??
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2006, 15:19

Don t know for now mate...... Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DARK] vs <Dark>
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next