DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY FUCKING BACK !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2004-12-22

MY FUCKING BACK !!! Empty
PostSubject: MY FUCKING BACK !!!   MY FUCKING BACK !!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2006, 04:33

LoL its a joke Embarassed i don't wanna back because maybe in 2 month i go to army Embarassed and if i go there i can't play a lot Confused then i'm sorry :p but your all are great guy , thor eye héhé my old brothers , i don't see bal a lot and others Sad thats bad , djoko your a great guy and good player Cool i'm sure you can own me Wink thor too lol ,i play with the tag i hope its not a matter Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.blo.pl/
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING BACK !!!   MY FUCKING BACK !!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2006, 08:08

Hi Schneider........What a bad news...but i wish u a happy nu year and don t worry and be proud about the army... Smile We need more guys like u.

Thx 4 my game...i try to work and work in waiting your back

Bye Schneider
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING BACK !!!   MY FUCKING BACK !!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2006, 14:47

Eye wont like it hehe
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING BACK !!!   MY FUCKING BACK !!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2006, 20:05

lol i dont mind actually for once, because its true ur my UT brother Wink u're the creator of DARK so i dont mind, but u joining the army? with such an aim? then u gotta make sure ur never in war with belgium or i'll get ur ass kicked like in UT lol ^^ hehe, anyway good luck in ur further life and once and a while come to visit the forum or perhaps ut Wink
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING BACK !!!   MY FUCKING BACK !!! Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2006, 23:52

fffffffffff, joke my ass.

well, maybe you go to army, so maybe i can see you, if you go in the air army and in bordeaux, it will be very cool. So good luck for that, and i hope you can do your army carrer.

for the DARK tag, its not a problem, like said eye, you are the fondateur to this team. and you can play with. ^^

and yes i can own you very easy coz you suxx ^^

good luck and i hope see you on forum, on game, or to bordeaux.

cya later my brother.
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Number of posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING BACK !!!   MY FUCKING BACK !!! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2006, 16:49

Hey its not sure for moment :p i must thinking , but if i go in the army Wink i promess i don't fight against belgium Razz and i try to go near bordeau Cool but for moment i there :p see you later
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.blo.pl/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FUCKING BACK !!!   MY FUCKING BACK !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY FUCKING BACK !!!
Page 1 of 1