Go down 
AuthorMessage
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz   can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2005, 21:59

hey all Smile

as u know i am from austria, and we speak here the german language, and i bought my ut2k3 here, and its all in german,

CAN I TURN MY UT2k3 INTO ENGLISH???? scratch confused i mean for instance when i press F3 and i wanna see my stats, that completely in german, can i change this?

if yes plz tell me how!!!

never the less thx lol!
Back to top Go down
«$ùprèmø»
multi kill
«$ùprèmø»

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2005-08-21

PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz   can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2005, 22:19

hmmm i don't understand all (damn my english)...but i think that i have the solve for ur problem if ur question is: "how can i change the language in ut 2003"...

go in file ut2003.ini... in [Engine.Engine] there is Language...and u should put
Language=int for english language ^^
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-05-30

PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz   can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 00:27

OR
You could reinstall it and select the English language when it first starts to install...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideordie.forumsplace.com
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2005-01-28

PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz   can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 01:02

RoD|Atreyu wrote:
OR
You could reinstall it and select the English language when it first starts to install...

its what he should have done in 1st place...but i guess hes searching for a easier solution.
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz   can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2005, 18:05

yooo

Very Happy i thank all of u for the help Smile i will try it out immediatly Mr.Red

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz   can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can somebody help me ??? plllllzzzzzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: