Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-05-30

Calling out Snake... Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2005, 20:11

X Snake, I am calling you out...
You come into your own clans server under an alias [FFH]lol and you start talking shit to me cuz I was beating you... Your a noob and your a shit talker...If you or anyone else has a problem with the translocator, take it up with your clan leader, Hes the one who put it on his server b/c he likes it... Otherwise, dont try to tell me how to play this game or how to use the weapons available to me... For example, I hate when ppl use adrenaline, I think it is for noobs, but you dont hear me bitch about it when someone has adrenaline on there server. Adrenaline is a weapon that some ppl choose to use and others dont, I choose to use the translocator anyhow I want...
I have been playing as long as if not longer than alot of ppl and Im not a noob...If you think your good b/c you can beat me in Euro server, think again... Trust me its all the ping... but just for you Snake, I am going to be extra generous, I will play you on ANY server...1v1, Low grav, IG and trans. When I say ANY server, I mean as long as the ping isnt a huge factor... If I ping under 150 and you ping 70, I will play you... but if I ping 150 and you ping 40, NOPE!

You can accept this challenge and put up or shut up OR you can not accept it and just keep your mouth shut!! Twisted Evil

If you have MSN, Let me know when we are going to do this...
Tonymaroni1@comcast.net

If you dont have MSN, Have Eagle get ahold of me on MSN and well work it out...

Atreyu rambo

Last edited by on Fri 07 Oct 2005, 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideordie.forumsplace.com
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2005, 22:41

atreyu, if you have problem with a dark guy ok, you can talk about this problem here no probleme for me, but take a correct language. i dont like the sentense with shut the fuck or something like this.

you have a probleme with dark guy, talk about it with me or eagle or vertigo. and we make the necessary. but no insult here plz. thx mate. later

double kill

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2005, 23:56

I told Eagle about it as soon as he came into his server...
I apologize for using that language... I have known DARK clan for a long time and I dont think one of the noobiest of DARK should call me a noob... LOL

I will edit it... but my challenge still stands, If he is man enough to accept...
Atreyu
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 00:40

i know, that you know us since a long time, and lot of dark like you. but here its just a forum, and i don t like the insults about someone. so thank for edited your bad sentence atreyu. you are always the welcome here mate.

you can make insult about something, or about some attitude, but no about someone. ^^ cya

double kill
Rookie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2005-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 02:02

Hes American Thor-an...and u still try to explain something to him lol
U shouldnt try lol
Atreyu bro shush and reach him threw Eye...dont make me slap you Tony
<3
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 03:57

You better watch yourself IVAN!
Back to top Go down
{RoD}JaDeN

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 06:53

Is x-snkae going to accept his challenge?
Back to top Go down
http://www.social-zombie.com
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: YO RODS   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 10:16

YO Atreyu,

i agree with Thor , no insulting on the forums even if your mad, if Snake is not being the good Caln player he should ,then DARK won't accept this sort behavior form one of its own, therefore we would get together and decide hes punishment, banning etc perhaps. This is not a who is better than who here this is just bad conduct, and i think i speak for all DARK whan i say this, that DARK shouldn't accept this behavoir.

We won't do this without proof though as that wouldn't be right, do you have a screen shot etc of this incident?

P.S Anyway last time i saw you on a server Atreyu, i was playing under my name PHATE and you called me a cheat, and the end of the game you had two kills more than me too. I don't cheat and never have, but you still called me one cause my name was posted on the dtk server as one, not all modified files are cheat files you know dude.

THERE FEAR IS OUR DELIGHT,
WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK PREVAILS
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 14:55

I know... I already edited my post and apologized for my language...
I challenged him because I figured the only way to settle this was to play 1v1... but he still hasnt responded... ping is a huge factor when playing in Europe b/c I am from the US... but I dont care... Im sick of DARK clan coming into a server and calling me a noob b/c of trans... If you dont like trans, dont play on a server that has it... or just stop complaining about it... Which is the reason why you and I got into an argument that day... My ping is at least double yours in that server and you start saying shit to me about how I use trans... Well I saw your name on DTK list of shame...so I called you a cheater anyway... that was before I saw your post saying that you had a CD hack... So just chill out bro... If you know your not a cheater, what does it matter what anyone else says?

Atreyu
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 14:58

ok... just fight it out under eachother, thats no problem for me, but i dont wanna lose xsnake for something like this, just battle vs eachother or find a compromis, thats all i got to say, i like yall
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yo Atreyu   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2005, 15:01

yo

all i said was that , stop using trans and lets see how good you are , thats all i dont like trans but others do , alot in dm do .

I know i'm no cheat but when someone in a respectable clan calls others cheats on servers then word gets around and everyone gangs up on ya so becareful what you say, thats all, i repsect you ok.

End of discussion

see ya around

THERE FEAR IS OUR DELIGHT,
WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK PREVAILS
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2005, 19:12

noooo, tooooo looooong poooost,
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2005, 21:52

I love the trans... If you think all I have is a trans, then your wrong... If you think I have no aim, Your sadly mistaken... I am from US... I play with a 150 ping in Euro servers, even some without trans and I still own... So stick that in your pipe and smoke it! LOL

clown
Atreyu
Back to top Go down
X-Snake
multi kill
X-Snake

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2005-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2005, 22:05

ok,all dark. if you speak"Snake i calling you out"Laught in OUT pfff...NOOB...you not know me...ok BOSS atryu i accepte 1vs1...hey DARK i love eye because hes good but i kick DARK because vertigo want i kick sorry gg dark
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2005, 22:07

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
X-Snake
multi kill
X-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2005, 22:24

atreyu you accepte 1vs1 sorry...Smile ooo mme areyu she's hungry:(
Back to top Go down
Rookie
double kill
Rookie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2005-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 03:11

Umm is that Franglish language ehh!!?? lol
jk
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 07:35

Im lost too...
Snake, Dont try to speak english, You suck at it worse than you do at UT... Just speak broken ass French or whatever the hell language you speak and get someone to translate it... Of course I accept you dumbass...I am the one who proposed the challenge... If you dont know what that means... get a dictionary... NOOB!

Atreyu
p.s. Sorry for the language again... Noobs who think they are great and talk mad yang, piss me off...
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 11:14

Atreyu is such a funny guy Mr.Red
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 13:31

ohhhh yeeeah eye ^^
Back to top Go down
X-Snake
multi kill
X-Snake

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 14:04

hey atryu speak french :p laught out loud tongue because you speak "snake dont know spak english"but you speak french?dark is good
Back to top Go down
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 15:03

WTF!
This guy sounds like he has down-syndrome... "You no speak french?! SPeak English no yes ? Dark is good!" Get hooked-on-phonics!!!

Just get a translator you cock smoking homo...
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 17:26

actually x-snake got a point here, be happy most of us guys speak fluently english, and yes some frenches or germans or italians or spanish ppl only speak 1 language, thats typical europe, and xsnake is such a guy, i'm happy we belgians speak 4 languages ^^
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 20:34

je ne pense pas que xsnake part de notre clan, parce que, xsnake doit le résoudre dehors avec l'atreyu lui-même, je pense il savent dès maintenant qu'être amical est nécessaire dans notre clan, ainsi la fois prochaine que nous pouvons parler de laisser le clan, mais ont maintenant laissé les deux le résoudre dehors sous eux deux

sorry for my bad french as well, i dont speak it to often to Smile (dutch is my n1 language)

Last edited by on Mon 10 Oct 2005, 20:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2005-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2005, 20:36

eye, your french is better then mine... i only can speak deutsch, dutch, english and frysk lol that's my language what i speak at home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Snake...   Calling out Snake... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Snake...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next