DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark plzz can i join your clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
>DF<*X-Lørdz
double kill
>DF<*X-Lørdz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-01-16

Dark plzz can i join your clan Empty
PostSubject: Dark plzz can i join your clan   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2005, 16:51

hi all dark, i x lordz to DF team, and i want join DARK team, i m a good gamer, and i will be loyal with the team, so plz accept me in your clan. thx. Wink
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Dark plzz can i join your clan   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2005, 21:42

a poll is made, so all dark vote for u if u can come, i think it will be done... i like ur style Wink have patient, we will make contact
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Dark plzz can i join your clan   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2005, 21:46

yep x-lordz, i maked the poll, now just wait for all dark can answer. and after i say you if its ok or not. so, patient my rabbit Wink
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: X LORZ   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2005, 08:34

YO THOR,

why he want to join DARK when hes already with df , hes a good player , thats not the problem though hes in another clan, i don' t like all this moving around whilst still in a clan its not right.

I was in Df too but left then joined DARK after being alone i think he should do the same, if he wants to join be free for a while then ask to join ok , just my opion though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: X LORZ   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2005, 11:47

u have a point vertigo, but normally it is NOT POLITE when u ASK a player to come to your clan when he is still with a clan, but when the player asks a clan theirself then there isnt a probleme, i say this is usual, so asking to activ clanmembers is not done
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Dark plzz can i join your clan   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2005, 16:55

for x-lordz he want left the DF team for join the DARK team. so i think its good, i talked with him last night and i said him, if he wants join us, he must left DF and he said ok, he doesn't want stay in this DF Team,
Back to top Go down
>DF<*X-Lørdz
double kill
>DF<*X-Lørdz

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-01-16

PostSubject: Yes   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2005, 16:13

Yes is that Thor-an thx Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: OK GUYS   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2005, 10:46

YO DARK,

i have no problem with him joining at all , its just that we had some problems with several members leaving both in df and Dark and they didn't tell anyone that they had left, like Shadow for instance , so its good to get that out of the way , then there is no bad feelings between the respective clans .

I believe most of Dark have voted for x lordz scorp etc , can you post the official results Thor so they can be Dark or not as the case may be .

thx m8s

Dark for life and the here after
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark plzz can i join your clan   Dark plzz can i join your clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark plzz can i join your clan
Page 1 of 1