Go down 
AuthorMessage
miumiu
mega kill
miumiu

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2005-01-08

Please everyone who can help help... Empty
PostSubject: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2005, 22:21

Loics Mom wanna make a homepage for Loic but she need some help.She need someone who can translate french in english and someone who she can ask when she have a question about how to do anything....me i cant speak english and i dont know how to make a homepage but i told her all Darks would help here....maybe anyone who can do something from this can write to her to help....would be really nice....
miumiu cat
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2005, 18:29

well miumiu, like i say you the last time, i will ask to master if he are ok, for help to the page, and i will translate with the help to vertigo if he is ok.

later my dear

holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2005, 18:44

it's a good idea, unfortunately i have no idea to make a site
Back to top Go down
miumiu
mega kill
miumiu

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2005, 00:08

i know tiger...but u are not often in msn so it would be great when other ppl help her too
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: no problemo   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2005, 12:59

yo

no problemo for me at all just glad to be able to help out friends although i haven't translated for Thor yet ooops sorry m8 ,busy but will get round to it though need to see you on msn thats the best place to translate ok Thor .

Loics mum no problemo its an honour he was a good m8

bye y'all

THERE FEAR IS OUR DELIGHT,
WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK PREVAILS
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
<DARK_Canji>
ultra kill
<DARK_Canji>

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2005-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2005, 14:08

if i knew much about website building and translate i would help but i'm not so good at maken sites and french i can't so i can't help
Back to top Go down
Tiger
double kill
Tiger

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2005-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2005, 17:14

miumiu,

if you want, I can help also if she makes sites in macromedia dreamweaver or flashmx okay? But i dont speak french, only dutch and english
Back to top Go down
Tiger
double kill
Tiger

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2005-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2005, 17:21

miumiu,

i am almost all the day on msn! lol, so, if you want my help, let me know!
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2005, 19:10

i would be glad to help loics mother...but unfortuanatly i have no idea how to built a homepage ..i am really sorry

and also my english suxxx Sad
Back to top Go down
miumiu
mega kill
miumiu

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2005, 22:27

i never saw you by msn tiger...but i think i have add you or?u need to know how to make a homepage or u must speak french...but its so nice everyone wanna help Smile
miu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please everyone who can help help...   Please everyone who can help help... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please everyone who can help help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: