DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello clan Dark

Go down 
+2
E.Y.E
AwK_Eggs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AwK_Eggs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2005-06-17

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2005, 18:07

I registered so I could get in touch with EagleEye about the instagib tournament set-up by the Die clan.

We are to play in the first round and didn't have any way of contacting you.

We are looking forward to playing and getting to know you guys. Our group plays for fun and are very good sports, win or lose, and we look forward to the match with your team.

We have a website and forums also and hope that some of you will register with us. http://www.aardvarkwarriorklan.com/Nuke/html/index.php

Also please note. I do not speak any French "always wanted to learn, but never got around to it" and had to use a French/English dictionary just to join. Razz

I would be most appreciative if someone could put me in contact with EagleEye so we can work on getting our match set-up.

Thanks, Eggs
Back to top Go down
http://www.aardvarkwarriorklan.com/Nuke/html/index.php
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2005, 18:32

yo here i am dude Smile

its nice some1 who plays for the sport, i also look forward having a fight against u guys, but what about with the lag, u're also americans so we must try out maybe 1st

anyway, u may always come here so we could stay in contact, cuz i only see u guys sometimes when it's here allready 12 or 1 o'clock in the morning Smile
also what about the time? i mean when shall we play (btw=> i have exams till thursday and then i go to germany for some days and will be back tuesday, from then i'm all yours lol)
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2005, 18:44

hi and welcome awk-eggs.

you can contact me by msn if you want : thoran@hotmail.fr

for the match its cool to play for fun sport, and we will play for fun. so i hope see you soon on ut or on msn

later
Back to top Go down
AwK_Eggs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2005-06-17

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome guys   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2005, 02:59

I've heard good things about you guys, and it seems quite well founded.

Also your English is very much better than my French.

Smile

Indeed it is supposed to be fun, and I do also know it's very frustrating to play and be limited by the connection. We are in America, but 1/2 our gib team is Canadian and ping in the 150's. I'm on the Texas Coast and usually ping in the 120's.

If you want to look at using our server to see if you get a better connection there than you do on the Die server, the i.p. is as follows:

67.19.157.244:7777

The Die server i.p. is

205.234.133.181:7777

As I pointed out we are doing this to meet other clans and have a good time. Our group is friendly and do not take the game seriously. If it's obvious that it's just too unfair in our favor because of the ping, and the outcome is not representative of player skills, I'll be happy to get the guys to play on a server more local for you guys as a rematch. It's just a game after-all.

Now for time. I know you guys are about 10 hours ahead of me and my group. It would likely be o.k. for us to play about noon here which would be 10pm your time if my math is good. I am GMT-5

I know it's pretty short notice, but we could play tomorrow if you like. I'll need to get my guys notified, as will you guys. I cannot play on Sunday till after 5pm my time which wouldn't work well for you.

Please let me know what works for your group, and again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Neil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aardvarkwarriorklan.com/Nuke/html/index.php
RoD|Atreyu
double kill

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-05-30

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2005, 03:26

Awwww, Clans getting along....*tear*
Back to top Go down
http://www.rideordie.forumsplace.com
{RoD}JaDeN

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2005-05-30

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2005, 04:10

aww.... flower thats what the tourneys all about. meeting new cool people.

lol...love these smilies! farao king cherry dwarf spiderman alien viking elephant afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.social-zombie.com
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2005, 11:55

lol rods... profileleft
Back to top Go down
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2005, 19:23

i played some days before at the DIE server...i saw jaden, kizz, killtoy, and atreyu...hell american server..and i had ping under 200 Very Happy Very Happy Mr.Red
that's fantastic

thumleft very cool DIE server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello clan Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello clan Dark   Hello clan Dark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello clan Dark
Page 1 of 1