DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage

Go down 
+6
Éxéçúté[est]
xae
Tråqùëùr
Pande
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill
<DARK~Vader>

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-11-08

[MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 20:25

haahhhhaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://unreal-freaks.com/index.php?site=profile&id=180
Pande
multi kill
Pande

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 21:28

»úF*Våder<3 wrote:
haahhhhaaaaa btw Pande nice I'm gonna try to not go off topic now because i know that would annoy you!
Awww thx Smile
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
ultra kill

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 22:21

Pande wrote:
»úF*Våder<3 wrote:
haahhhhaaaaa btw Pande nice I'm gonna try to not go off topic now because i know that would annoy you!
Awww thx Smile

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Pande
multi kill
Pande

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 02:40

New screens affraid
Cristian0 is like 3rd best in mr clan i am about the 7th maybe
[MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Shot00000et

funwar Smile
[MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Shot00001e
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 02:42

Omg! I see a gay in the 2nd pic! Hes doing the "Pride Rapage Excellence Fuckwork" bind

Btw nice screens pande Wink
Back to top Go down
Pande
multi kill
Pande

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 02:54

DéåtH wrote:
Omg! I see a gay in the 2nd pic! Hes doing the "Pride Rapage Excellence Fuckwork" bind

Btw nice screens pande Wink
hahahaha good one replace "Pride" with "Pedophiles" and you got it correct!
Back to top Go down
K!däm
double kill

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:15

Death wtf ????
I don't think cheaters are allowed to talk of the PoeT clan like you did.
You were caught cheating by FiFi, he owned you, too bad for you.
btw, he wasn't alone, and if you still have some problems with that, go talk of it with all Legend players, all mooN guys, DTK Santa, etc...
I'm sure you will be happy to see ur IP also banned from almost all 2k3 servers...
If anyone want the demo, np, ask me, i will give it to you.

@ Pande, just rofl.... thought you were a fair noob, infact just a retarded one.
Back to top Go down
xae
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:16

send me the demo pls, link per pm.
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:20

K!däm wrote:
Death wtf ????
I don't think cheaters are allowed to talk of the PoeT clan like you did.
You were caught cheating by FiFi, he owned you, too bad for you.
btw, he wasn't alone, and if you still have some problems with that, go talk of it with all Legend players, all mooN guys, DTK Santa, etc...
I'm sure you will be happy to see ur IP also banned from almost all 2k3 servers...
If anyone want the demo, np, ask me, i will give it to you.

@ Pande, just rofl.... thought you were a fair noob, infact just a retarded one.

Stop being a crybaby lmao, I dont see any evidence of me cheating? Sure ppl can see that I cheated is that evidence? NO, FiFi is an idiot who cheated himself earlier so I wont talk about that either
Back to top Go down
Pande
multi kill
Pande

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:26

K!däm wrote:
Dude first off it was a joke 2nd off your a retard my gpa is 4.5 so stfu 3rd have a nice day bitch Smile
Back to top Go down
K!däm
double kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:40

DéåtH wrote:
Stop being a crybaby lmao, I dont see any evidence of me cheating? Sure ppl can see that I cheated is that evidence? NO, FiFi is an idiot who cheated himself earlier so I wont talk about that either

Only ppl who know how works a Triggerbot can see it.
And btw I dont care about you, UT is finish for you anyway, I just care about what you said about PoeT.
Don't be angry, you played, you lost.
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:44

K!däm wrote:
DéåtH wrote:

Only ppl who know how works a Triggerbot can see it.
And btw I dont care about you, UT is finish for you anyway, I just care about what you said about PoeT.
Don't be angry, you played, you lost.

1st. Learn to speak/type English it isn't that hard.
2nd. You speak like that to your own clan members so why suddenly care about what I just sed about PoeT?
Back to top Go down
K!däm
double kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:53

DéåtH wrote:
2nd. You speak like that to your own clan members so why suddenly care about what I just sed about PoeT?

Rofl, omg.
Is it your only way to defending yourself ?
My english sux yeah, it isnt a surprise, I already knew it, but thx for paying attention on it ^^

anyway, ur reply doesnt help you at all, u still cheated...
such a retard you are tbh.

Back to top Go down
Pande
multi kill
Pande

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:56

K!däm wrote:
DéåtH wrote:

Rofl, omg.
My english sux yeah, it isnt a surprise, I already knew it.

Hey can you gtfo cuz u already got BURNED by me thx thumright
Back to top Go down
K!däm
double kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:58

omg, what a waste of time....
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 03:59

K!däm wrote:
DéåtH wrote:

Rofl, omg.
My english sux yeah, it isnt a surprise, I already knew it, but thx for paying attention on it ^^

IM A RETARD ROFL? I JUST FELL FROM MY CHAIR ROFL! Its SO sad to see the UT community going idiotic-er by every clock ticking second. Btw "Is it your way to defending myself" ROFL why should this be a way of defending myself? Are we gonna have a cage fight or something? Is this "Bully Beatdown"? Yo Mayhem! Where are you hiding?
Back to top Go down
Pande
multi kill
Pande

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 04:03

DéåtH wrote:
IM A RETARD ROFL? I JUST FELL FROM MY CHAIR ROFL! Its SO sad to see the UT community going idiotic-er by every clock ticking second. Btw "Is it your way to defending myself" ROFL why should this be a way of defending myself? Are we gonna have a cage fight or something? Is this "Bully Beatdown"? Yo Mayhem! Where are you hiding?
Awww dude i seen that show lol
Back to top Go down
xae
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 04:18

everyone talking like death cheats, i was expecting something awesome in that demorec, but what do we see?

its just a normal guy playing and getting some ludi kills.

damnit even i can play like that (and im pretty bad in 2k4). i can get an holy shit by spawnraping a 10 playered team, and sometimes monsterkills (in a row!) and all that crap but you wouldnt predict me of cheating so whats the point here i dont understand? i really have no words for this...i dont have to understand how an triggerbot works for this, this its just sad what u doing. i may accuse u of having personal problems with death and thats why u have that cheat stuff on your mind, to find a way to slaughter him.

But the biggest thing here where u can see that its just a stupid rumor is the way how santa comes up (no disrespect i know this guy since 2005 or something has been a good friend back then). He says "Inhuman fix ur triggerbot" and then death asks him whether he knows who he is.

then santa starts thinking(!) " hey this guy might be a pro so i rather find out who that is first before i call him a cheater"

we imagine following situations.

situation 1: the "pro" tells him that he is Rippper. santa will be like "oh ok he doesnt cheat". AND ALL THAT STUFF IS FORGOTTEN.

situation 2: the "pro" tells him that he is Death. santa will be like "omfg u cheat, turn off ur bot, u suck etc etc..."

u understand what i mean. and situation 2 is definitely what we have here.

but whats more sad is that everyone seems to believe thats its a cheat, people are dumb or is it just peer pressure like on the school yard?

hf...
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill
<DARK~Vader>

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 15:17

well here are my 2 cents for this:

first stop acting like retards and be nice to each other - no flame pls Very Happy
although i love it but in issues like these not useful :d)

secondly i have to say i didnt watched the demo - what map was it? 1on1minarena? well as
xae said its no problem for good fragger at rly low sens to make 300 kills with eff 70+ - moreover if its a rly nub team.
i have no idea what happened there but i dont think he cheatet since i always try to fight against him/with him on pubs -
and for instance he dosnt rly perform good when better player join. also the match yesterday on blox - sry death but u sucked rly hard-
even if i have to admint u pushed ur aim - but tomek also did so...

they only thing disturbing me on this story was the antitcc report death once posted on ui forum....
all in all i saw many ppl getting banned and kicked by antitcc since every admin can change the police level on his own. maybe he was banned coz of centre view of weapons, wrong and modified tam files or rly a cheat - we dont know since there are no logs..

only my 2 cents.. and to the screens - well everyone can make ownage perfomences if he has a good team on pubs. try to make it in a 5on5 div1/2 and his eff will drop instantly to lower than 40% Smile
Back to top Go down
http://unreal-freaks.com/index.php?site=profile&id=180
neji
multi kill

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 21:58

lol
nice topic Wink
Back to top Go down
DéåtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 00:12

neji wrote:
lol
nice topic Wink

Lawlcakes
Back to top Go down
KYo
mega kill
KYo

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 07:46

LOL this topic should be split up into relevant parts.

as for Death cheating, nowhere do I see him banned from clanbase, once i see that I will then consider maybe he cheated.

also dont go too much on the community now it seems there is a claim that every other player you come across seems to cheat.

Random turnaround shots can contribute to either hearing the enemy and getting a lucky hit, or just a luck reflex.

in my 8 or so years of this game the cheaters eventually get caught... might be toda....y might be years ...might be after I die, or its simply the cheater is

protected by someone.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~GolaN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~GolaN>

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 00:13

i watched the demo, it seems to be normal, some frags are kinda strange.
so either its like kidam said its a triggerbot and we dont know how its working, or death was pretty lucky at that match.
next days on xfire i saw matches of death having his typical scores again, nothing special.

ill say nothing about that, i dont trust him tho.
Back to top Go down
Pande
multi kill
Pande

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 00:16

i didnt think he cheated until he started spamming lawlcakes
Back to top Go down
<DARK~GolaN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~GolaN>

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 16:22

Pande wrote:
i didnt think he cheated until he started spamming lawlcakes
LOOL
thats the biggest sign he cheated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage   [MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MR.GoD / Dark~Pande / Tank] Ownage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2