DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

never that again (part 2) or in short good bye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Empty
PostSubject: never that again (part 2) or in short good bye   never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 22:42

you spend your whole day on the forum writing such things:

# GolaN "what the hell, thanks" 06.04.2010 17:06
# Guest "see everybody laughs or is silent, but that mean a secret agree xD" 06.04.2010 16:36
# Guest "hahaha" 06.04.2010 16:35
# DéåtH "lol" 06.04.2010 12:32
# Guest "what a fackerr xD" 06.04.2010 12:30
# Guest "yeas LOL let clear him off xD" 06.04.2010 12:28
# Guest "xaero suck" 06.04.2010 11:44
# Guest "xaero suck"

do you know me? do you know what ive experienced? do you know what ive seen? why do you say such things about me.
we dont have to like each other, but we should have atleast a minimum of respect for each other. you can insult but dont forget that there are humans like you and me sitting in front of all that nicknames we see in the internet. i know i write stupid things sometimes too, but i never insult someone who hasnt done anything to me. I sometimes write nonsense things like "i will make you orgasm" etc (mostly lyrics from a song), but i never insult someone who is not around or when im not sure that he will understand that i just want to joke with him.
meet me in real, get to know me, and then you can judge after some time. then i wouldnt even complain about if you had an bad impression, because you had the time to make up your mind, and i would accept it, no matter if i think that you judged correctly or not.
but what you do here in the shoutbox is just so childish and ridiculous.
all in all, if you will really feel better when im not around here then i will do you that favor, as it seems that many people wish it. I dont really have friends left here anyway.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill
<DARK~Vader>

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: never that again (part 2) or in short good bye   never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 23:10

i follow u till death brotha....
Back to top Go down
http://unreal-freaks.com/index.php?site=profile&id=180
<DARK~GolaN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~GolaN>

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: never that again (part 2) or in short good bye   never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 01:00

whom are you talking to?
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yo Xae m8   never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:40

yo m8,

lol what is all this nonsense if people insult we defend if people continue we kick end of subject if theres a problem between Darks then we have to sort it out, thats all, one way or the other. I hope i caount as a friend here m8, i know i'm not on here alot anymore cause of work but my spirit will be forever here.
Its true we are all pseudos, who knows us, i met Thor in real life and was surprised at how he was and lived we all have images of people, minmie of Xae is a strong young guy standing up against the world trying to do the best he can, fighting with his own principles , living his life and not fighting anyone who doesnt fight him, that i know m8, as to what you look like etc where you live how you live i dont know and i dont care cause i know the real XAE my friend thats what counts for me . if someone is against you then you can count on me to stand by your side ok m8. But plz sort this problem out, cause i dont want to loose you again ok thx for listening hope you understood this

see ya Verti Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: never that again (part 2) or in short good bye   never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 13:01

ppl are all respectless now... that's so bad. and lol @ all that ppl who speak on shootbox under "guest" name that suck!
Back to top Go down
<DARK~GolaN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~GolaN>

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: never that again (part 2) or in short good bye   never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 15:48

what i dont understand is, why dont u put the shoutbox back for only registered members, whats the problem, u should have done that immediately after the first "guest".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never that again (part 2) or in short good bye   never that again (part 2) or in short good bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never that again (part 2) or in short good bye
Page 1 of 1