HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

never that again.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

never that again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 17:27

sry if i dont answer to ur messages anymore but im really fed up with this fcking topic it pisses me off too much to argue about this shit so I'll stop, and the biggest problem is to find the right words, too much vocabulary missing to express myself exactly how i want it so cant say the things i wanna say.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 18:12

I agree at 100% with Traq.
Well said mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 18:17

wow such a wonder that u agree with traq
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 18:41

wow such a wonder u defend Bella xDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 19:00

im not defending bella.

it is my opinion. if my opinion is on bellas side its there. if my opinion is on your side its there.

wtf u think? u think because its a girl i need to suck up to her. hey yes xaero u have great chances to fuk her one day, shes just 1000 kilometers away, but its np mate! dont give up! maybe one day, when she choose a boy she will say: oh yeah i remember xaero he was always defending me on the dark forum so i will always choose him forever! sry but fuking absurd shit.

if u were at bellas position, i would write the same arguments against bella, but u cant understand that anyway, so i rather give it up.
Back to top Go down
Trqr
Trqr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 19:08

same for my opinion and the one of ks u see? so don't have to say "such a wonder blablabla"

~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 19:15

yeah i just defended myself by saying such a wonder...
and it makes me laught btw =).

I have never mentioned the fact Bella was a girl.
lol why do u think I can't understand ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 20:07

its always easy to say "same" traq. but u failed.

u crtisize my argumentation by saying:

Traq wrote:
Second xae u make exactly like lawyers, u take part of sentences and then it lose all the sence

if u really JUST tell your opinion, then you would notice that ks doing the same to me. but there its not important and you ignore it, because its ks and you 2 go together. so dont say "same".
Back to top Go down
Trqr
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 23:07

nope omg he didn't did same he quoted exactly ALL ur answer to a thing for exemple he quoted that

Quote :
~ks~ a crit:

It's a game and for me just a game.

Yes but it wasnt about the game here, the players in front of the pc are humans Smile

~ks~ a crit:
But i can understand someone who doesn't like to see messages with fu** or bast**d inside.

see above

and there is ALL ur answer of each thing he said but when u did it was just a sentence cause my answers maked more sentences!!!

So i don't defend ks or something else i just agree with him cause of opinion not cause of person Smile he could make like u and take only a word or a part of sentence then i should say samething to him about lawyers but he take all the answer.

<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 00:36

Guys/Girls. I understand that different opinions can lead to how do you say this, flaming or to scratch or salut or even Boulet .

I think this is leading a bit worse than what the situation was in the first place. Common xae & traq, you played many times together side by side laughing much. In fact in like a year ago it was you Xae, Traq & Vertigo who where just here, not even looking to different meanings cauz you were still happy that DARK was here, after all the history you had with eachother in this clan (I hope so :p). I went in a year ago & had to be put on inactive cauz of my school & now the clan is even more active, which is for me even more pleasure. I don't even care if some can't shoot straight (like I do, Yes I am a noob). What I care about is that this clan grew bigger if you look back to a year ago. It might not make much sense what I tell here in this post. But I just like to say is that things like this should not lead to breakups. I really hope you all will stay in this clan & get even more active even in times like this that ut2k3 is almost dead. If I had the money & no server would still exist, I'd rather rent a ut2k3 server than a UT3 server.

Everyone has his opinion offcourse. It's just not good if there is put even more fire on it. Do some water/l'eau with the wine/vin :p.

I'm not you, you are not me, you are not bella, I'm not bella. See the point? Everyone is different and has different levels of talking & humor. Yes, I could say to you "Fuck you", with the intention that I hate you, that you are a bastard. I could say "Fuck you :p", with the intention of "Haha, you got me or you killed me 30times on parba2 or you have better skills than me" or something like that. Its always better to put smileys :p.
Anyway if I still may talk. I think this should just be settled between traq & bella or with the persons who find themselves disturbed. It might be better to do this on a chat. That will defeniately fasten & clear this out.

Just my 2 cents. Don't shoot me Wink.
Back to top Go down
Trqr
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 01:03

to concluse this post i think all those message are just missunderstanding since beginning to the end and i did a the biggest part of it lol

and yes right i had to settled it between her and me cause now for sure she will hate me a lot lol.

all that stuff for a smiley rofl but it show that irl face's expressions are important during a conversation (and the voice and intonation Razz).

in any case i apologize for all that stuff which maked more tension that fun and that's not the aim of this clan.bella, sorry girl, try to don't hate me.

Last edited by Trqr on Fri 17 Jul 2009, 01:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 01:10

U'r right hunted man <3

230 views in one day lmao, this topic will be a legendary one, we are just too crazy xD

Trqr wrote:
to concluse this post i think all those message are just missunderstanding since beginning to the end

yea lol xDD
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: lol   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:43

yo guys,

yes i agree 230 posts wow thats why Darks alive, remember when Xae and Traq posted and posted just to chat on here that was fabulous, real freindship here on Dark m8s, your still friends and now we have Bella and new and old freinds to share with us .

So we shouldn't be fighting ( giving our opinion ) with ourselves, if we make mistakes then you can give more chance to a freind than to a noob no ???
The Dark team is on the protal plz plz respect everyone in it, if we have a problem then we talk ok . Twisted Evil

see ya Verti

THERE FEAR IS OUR DELIGHT,
WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK PREVAILS
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Trqr
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:48

we did Razz

~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 16:46

Let's end this shamefull topic,
As Traq I won't apologize me but I just want to end this conversation.
I am just amazed by the reaction of some people here...

And yeah mates: legendary topic xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 17:00

~ks~ wrote:

I am just amazed by the reaction of some people here...

same
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 22:30

Now be so talkative in every topic Razz .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 23:09

hehe yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 03:14

lol let's do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   never that again. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never that again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: