DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

active members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

active members Empty
PostSubject: active members   active members Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 20:15

Hey mates,

I just wanna know who are the actives members.
Can you post a reply and mention it if you play often, rarely or never plz.

Thank you all

Cya =)
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 20:45

Yo ks. Razz

I think the most dark players dont use the forum so not many will reply. And i have to tell you that our clan is not really active in game the last weeks.

Well i can tell you that i play everyday and Traq will start to play again soon.
Vertigo plays at mornings sometimes. Mrak plays in parba everyday too. Hes just using strange names so hard to know who he is. Dont know if shaguar is dark now or not, but i see him nearly everyday too. Tomek said that he is back again but didnt see him so much.

I think here stops our list of actives. Dont know where all the guys like neox, 3D, Carl... are.

So you can say 2-5 active members.

Dont know if im right mate, but you surely asked because of your recrutement. Smile Hmm, what can i say about the future of dark. I dont expect many changes because UT2003 doesnt get new players. The community stays how it is or going smaller.

But there is something we can do. We can start to play in high grav ictf, itdm, because this section is more active than Bombing Run. We have to be strong and friendly and players may will be interested in joining us. We have nothing to loose so we can or should try.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 20:56

Thx for the information xae.
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 21:06

No problem matey.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 00:36

k the day after tomorow i'm at disney land xD (let's do scare tower and space mountains xD) and i come back normally sunday at 18h30 Smile )
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

active members Empty
PostSubject: high grav   active members Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 09:54

yo m8s,

yes i never said we couldn't go into other sections of the game br is our main game , Shag plays nw, not us but hey think insta is our game but after that i train in all now high grav dm ctf etc, so i try to get good in all.

ok lets win in all m8s see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:56

Sure br is the main game, but we wont loose our br skills because of playing hg.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 18:03

sur, i play ibr and itdm with hg. I have lost skills in ibr but with training it's coming back
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 19:33

You didnt lost skill in br. I saw today.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 03:08

thank you xae, it's true today i have played pretty well but i have to train me a little bit more in order to recover my former aim =).
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 03:14

I'm thinking about the co-leader. I haven't seen 3d since a long time ago.
Maybe in the interest for Dark you have to change 3d with someone else.
Even if i like 3D, a co-leader who isn't present it's not well for the team.
If you want my mind i think xaero can be a good choice =)

Cya mates.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

active members Empty
PostSubject: lol ks thinking like me   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:16

yo Darks,

think that ks is right ,but Dark has always been a clan that votes for things.

so when i come back from england the 29th of august we will see together, i saw 3D the other day and wasn't coming back cause of personal problems and said he would leave his place for someone more active . Like Balrog, they are Dark forever but for their own personal reasons they cant play often so i say they stay honnourary Dark members forever too, and when they can come back thats no problem they stay on the list ok guys .

Anyway between then and now i ask Xae to look after things here whilst i'm away on holidays ok as hes admin too, and Traq you second m8. I try and drop in cause my parents have internet if i have time . Xae and Traq have done so much for this clan i can't thank them both enough good work guys .

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:58

~ks~ wrote:
I'm thinking about the co-leader. I haven't seen 3d since a long time ago.
Maybe in the interest for Dark you have to change 3d with someone else.
Even if i like 3D, a co-leader who isn't present it's not well for the team.
If you want my mind i think xaero can be a good choice =)

Cya mates.

I dont wanna sound arrogant or egoistic, but ks is right.
Inactive - leader, these 2 words dont fit together.
And i would agree to do the job of the co-leader, because i love this clan, i play everyday, and i will never leave dark. Smile

<DARK~VERTIGO> wrote:
yo Darks,
...he would leave his place for someone more active . Like Balrog...

No offense to Balrog. I love you mate. But then it will be the same like with 3D now or not?

<DARK~VERTIGO> wrote:
Xae and Traq have done so much for this clan i can't thank them both enough good work guys.

Since the first day i joined this clan i enjoyed everyday. This clan has something really special. I dont care about inactivity, because i know that there is something more important. We are ALL really good friends. And Verti i wont stop to do good things for our clan. Love you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

active members Empty
PostSubject: lol   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 11:37

yo Xae,

you misunderstood what i said about Balrog,

look "<DARK~VERTIGO> wrote:yo Darks,
...he would leave his place for someone more active . here is a full stop new sentence lol .;

Like Balrog, they are Dark forever but for
their own personal reasons they cant play often so i say they stay
honnourary Dark members forever too, and when they can come back thats
no problem they stay on the list ok guys .

lol m8 no offence i meant that these guys can stay Dark as long as they like, i didn't suggest him as co leader ok m8, my preference would be you but like i say we should vote dont you think ?

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 11:58

Damnnn at the beginning i thought, that there is a full stop, so cant be. But it really sounds like a continuation of the sentence before and i chose the wrong option. xD Sry Sry.

And I didnt took it as offence mate. You can have your own opinion. Very Happy

We can vote if you want.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 14:17

yo mates,

A vote is better, Dark is a friendly team it won't be fair and honest to take a choice without vote.
Vertigo u are a wise man =). That's why Dark will always stay in my heart.

=)
Ps : I'm leaving France the next week for hollydays.
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 14:59

ks you said it mate dark is in your heart, we are all good friends and you belong to us belive me. Have fun in your holidays. Where are you going to?
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 15:32

Thx xae, I'm going to Tokyo during one week

Xae i'm in Zero right now, and actually they think i'm not an active members.
I'm not sur they all like me for the moment.
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 16:08

Nice Tokyo!!

Its your decision mate, but we all really like you and want you. Just imagine the team. Tomek, ks, neox, traq, verti, me and maybe shaguar. Wahhhh. We would always win. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 01:59

<DARK_Xaero> wrote:
This clan has something really special
yeah Traq

xD

more seriously, i'll go in the street with something in hand in which it will be written "xae, co-leader of dark!"

lol joke too but would like it
Back to top Go down

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:52

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

active members Empty
PostSubject: Re: active members   active members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

active members
Page 1 of 1