DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All childs, noobs, enviers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

All childs, noobs, enviers Empty
PostSubject: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 13:39

Man this game's community is really ****ed up. You can be good then you are a cheater. You have good aim you use aimbot. You do many goals you are a camper. I played on parba this morning and Ulli2 aka. "the jumping chicken" calls me cheater, because i had godlike. Well what do you expect, he is playing 4 years now or more and he is still jumping around like a noob so its not really hard to hit him. All leave when they loose, bringing poor excuses like "gtg", "lag". Switching to the winning teams like this noob "D4L Psycho(Adi@s)" or dunno if its our old member "Virus", and then calling the other team noob. Spamming their damn insults in a row. Camping in base, scoring 3....................... Sry guys for this text, it just pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 19:01

is not new mate, ut is dying and less and less ppl play on this game (the 2003) and now many noobs play on but not really suprem player then they all forgot what's a good player and if they see one, they say he cheat...in ibr the community is nothing, no ibr community now....no ppl... Razz only in itdm and ictf u can find good players now, or in nw :S shitty shitty shitty ...
uhm me i'm surely a noob of ut2003 ibr now xD
So they can't say to me that i'm cheating! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 21:17

Yes you are mostly right, exept that you are a noob in ibr. Smile Yeah ibr is only a little bit active because parba is a demo server so many noobs can play on. Just imagine DTK doesnt pay anymore, parba, ibr fraghouse, ctf fraghouse, tdm are gone. IBR would finally die, only lions server fpr br, but there its mostly ctf and tdm. Dont wanna know this date. pale
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yeah   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 13:19

yo m8s,

true true ulli the jumping chicken lol, hes hard to hit unless you aim high you'll know he'll jump lol .
godlike m8 cool, too right really good players, hmm don't see many they can still kick my ass makes me mad after all this time of practice but there you have it thats life, will check out some other shottem up games to see if they could be new dark terrortory lol.

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:44

This morning parba.

Mleko: cheater???
Xaero: noob
Mleko: me? xD
Xaero: yes
Xaero: why cheater?
Mleko: because you are so good
Xaero: you can be good without cheat
Mleko: i know xD
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 17:58

<DARK_Xaero> wrote:

Xaero: why cheater?
Mleko: because you are so good

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 14:11

Vertigo you saw this guy this morning its exactly these typ of players im talking about!!!! They piss me off so much!!!!! They call me noob because i have good score!! They call our clan noob because i have a good score!!! I cant stand it any longer i am fed up with it really!! And i am always going crazy about that, maybe i have to chill but i cant!
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: yo Xae   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 14:53

yo m8,

dont worry, got me mad too but hey they are jealous cause your good thats all, its true you do some stuff i just dream of m8 takes alot of practice to get as good as u, so don't worry they stay noobs so what we are good they are not .

Know how you feel but i don't care about noobs anymore just chill m8

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 17:04

Thank you vertigo and thx for your understanding. I shouldnt care about mate you are right, but like i said i have really problems with it, when someone tells wrong things or shit about me and our clan!
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: yo Xae m8   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 18:25

yo m8

noobs are noobs we have them on every game but cause your soo good they talk more here big difference between you and a noob like 200 hundreds points at least m8 lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 22:00

Have to live with it in parba, its a demo server. If it wouldnt be, BombingRun wouldnt have enough players. Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: br and ctf   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:01

yo m8s

love br always have since i first playd it great idea, and now i like ctf too cool but high grav is a bit harder for me boo, anyway i'm getting a bit better i think but, before i own in ctf i need some training .

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:55

Yeah mate we too. Need a loooooooot of training in hg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 00:39

Do you know this guy on parba "001100101010" or something like that?
This evening he called me cheater, his description: "You shoot 2 times". ROFLMAO, i didnt know that the shock rifle can be a multifunctional rocket launcher too. Or he doesnt know that you can kill 2 players with only 2 shots. But i dont wanna go crazy on this noob. I learned a lot. I try not to care about. Smile

Their envy is my recognition, their hate is my victory.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 03:43

their envy what blablabla?!? what's this word? Razz
(i mean reconing or dunno what xD or maybe the name of ur cat? xD)
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: lol Xae   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 10:08

yo Xae

now you learn thats cool your good they envy you (ils sont jaloux de Xae pour Traq). Have to say xae speaks real good english real good keep up and you'll be as good a me Xae .

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 11:26

Thx Verti,

and sry Traq that you didnt understand, cant know which words you know or not. Next time i will write "normal" again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 14:01

putain mais c'est pas envy que j'ai pas capté et je l'ai meme signalé dans mon message!!!!

i understood envy blabla!!!

didn't understood that:
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognitionrecognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognitionrecognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognitionrecognition
recognition
recognition
recognition
recognition

ok?

rofl xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 14:35

approbation
légalisation
reconnaissance
hommage
aveu

one of them must be right.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 14:39

it must be recnnaissance Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

PostSubject: yes   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 15:43

yo Traq

reconaissance oui lo

see ya VERTI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 15:59

muhahaha Traq had a writing mistake. Razz

And for all, dont mix it up with Renaissance. xD
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 18:14

no mistake just writing too quick xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 15:16

roflllllll so many noobs in parba its unbelieveable. And i love how they always insult me in french. xD
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 20:48

french is the language which have the more insult around the world ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All childs, noobs, enviers   All childs, noobs, enviers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All childs, noobs, enviers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next