DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A solution...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2007, 23:05

Hey guys,

maybe its a little bit stupid now but verti, i see how you fight for this clan so traq and me tried to find some new solutions today. A new player is ready to join DARK. His name is Neox and he come from div clan!! I think no one has to think about if he join or not we had really fun today with him lol. Hes a good player and very nice. Another player who plays for magic clan, his name is ks, will post here later for his recrutement. So we brought you some nice recruts. And if you all want (i can understand if you dont want anymore), i will be ready for a last rejoin. Later Traq promissed me that he will find his way back to us too. ^^

The future looking nice mates. I aslo saw Zan and Light playing today. ^^

So again... can neox join (pls we dont need a poll) and if you really want me in your clan... ill come back too!? Smile

Cya guys have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2007, 23:12

yeah m8 Very Happy neox accepted to join Very Happy zan is active again and light never left but just played tdm so he's dark Very Happy and i said to him to come writte on the forum sometimes Very Happy and ks accepted to join so he will post here Very Happy so the team dark will be: vertigo ; 3D ; xaero ; neox ; (maybe djoko?) ; balrog ; misery(the new Very Happy) ; ks ; zan ; light ; schneider (but for the moment he's not here -_- he's at army) ; and tomek >>>>all active players not always on forum but in game and we can contact all we have their msn Very Happy so let's play some war and let's be the best br team Very Happy (and maybe the best team of all mode Very Happy )

And..later...me?!? Very Happy dark will be active again and we will train us together and do some wars Very Happy maybe we can recruit vash too?!? Very Happy all thise players are really fan and i hope they will have great fun to be dark cause this team is really nice ^^ DARK FOREVER

cu traq
Back to top Go down

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2007, 23:28

We can get all players because we are the funniest of the whole game!! We bring everyone to laugh and then they like us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2007, 23:32

lol xD shakng2 albino salut bounce Twisted Evil Arrow Smile Very Happy Razz Laughing Cool Surprised blackeye cheese pirat cool-blue alien cat colors compress bounce dwarf viking sunny albino bom cheers cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor joker smurf brilsmurf bigsmurf flower afro thumright thumleft lol! lol! lol! Arrow Arrow Arrow Boulet Exclamation Question Exclamation Question scratch Arrow Arrow Boulet Exclamation Exclamation Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: yo Zero and Traq   A solution... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2007, 10:11

yo m8s

like you say good guys and nice guys can join Dark no problem we had a poll when we had alot of members cuase it gets difficult to choose but now we have just a few we can accept these guys like i said no problem .

ok Neox i remember him and ks are now Dark i will put them in Dark team if they are registered ok .

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2007, 10:20

KK we will tell neox too. xD
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Zero   A solution... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 13:45

yo Zero m8,

tell them to be active here now or else i kick them ok , updated the Dark team now , kikced some players that have no reason not to be here .

Its easy to post at least once a week in any langauge if english or french is difficult Dark is multi langue no?.

see ya Verti thx guys
Back to top Go down

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 17:50

Hehe yeah they should be active here too. I must speak with the new players. study
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2007, 20:25

yep they must Very Happy and we have to say that at zan and light and tomek ...etc.. lol
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: yep   A solution... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2007, 12:42

yo Traq

too right even if they leave a comment in geramn or anything we have guys to translate don't we yeah.

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2007, 12:43

yeah but...maybe they are afraid by us? cause xaero me and u are not nice Twisted Evil Twisted Evil muhahaha lol xD
Back to top Go down

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2007, 13:34

They are scared because the eyes in your sig. pale
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2007, 15:53

lol Very Happy it's not a sig!!! it's my photo xD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Shocked affraid affraid affraid puker
Back to top Go down

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2007, 15:54

LOL you have wings? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2007, 16:02

of course !! ^^
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2004-12-23

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 00:04

STOP SPAM
Just write about topics subject
If u don`t know how use forum dont write nothing.
Or i kick your asses
Next answers which will be not about subject will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 00:56

pfff so forum will be inactiv again that's u want? it's not a solution (and solution has a rapport with subject Wink )
Back to top Go down

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 00:59

If we would only discuss about ut here, then we would have only 1 topic in 2 weeks maybe. But like you want.

Then someone do a place on the forum where we can discuss about everything in the world pls and not only about ut. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 01:01

an other solution>>>>make me admin and i will do other things for the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2004-12-23

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 11:59

Forum is active and tell me where in this reply u see something about subject?:
Tråqùëùr wrote:
lol xD shakng2 albino salut bounce Twisted Evil Arrow Smile Very Happy Razz Laughing Cool Surprised blackeye cheese pirat cool-blue alien cat colors compress bounce dwarf viking sunny albino bom cheers cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor joker smurf brilsmurf bigsmurf flower afro thumright thumleft lol! lol! lol! Arrow Arrow Arrow Boulet Exclamation Question Exclamation Question scratch Arrow Arrow Boulet Exclamation Exclamation Razz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
<DARK_3D>
<DARK_3D>

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2005-12-20

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 16:49

hi darkies!

hm, nice to have neox and ks in dark but nevertheless i am not so optimistic 4 the future.
each time when i go in (mostly 9-11 pm) nobody is there or just some people (2-3) are playing anub!

(by the way there are "Anub-only" servers so i dont understand why people are playing anub in DTK Fraghouse... scratch )

cya around m8s
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 17:43

uhm it's not in rapport with subject!! xD

and balrog yes that have a rapport cause the pictures is an history try to understand what does it mean!!!

and ut 2k3 at 9-11 pm i don't always play cause i play silkroad with xae but when i play , i see many people!!
Back to top Go down

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2007, 17:53

Tråqùëùr wrote:

and balrog yes that have a rapport cause the pictures is an history try to understand what does it mean!

lool mate!!

Yes 3D its often really inactive. But the last days it was ok always found a good server. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2007, 13:28

Very Happy Smile Razz affraid affraid lol! lol! Boulet Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

this is an other story balrog Very Happy try to understand what does it mean (and there is a rapport with subject cause...to understand this messege>>>THERE IS A SOLUTION muhahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A solution... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A solution...   A solution... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A solution...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: SCREENSHOTS-
Jump to: