DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye my friends...

Go down 
+2
Tråqùëùr
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan 2007, 13:05

I never thought to write something like this, but I leave DARK.
The reasons are that, there are to many problems in this clan, so many members but 4 or 5 are just active.
The clanwar vs DF we want to do, we cant get 4 members together. But why?? We have about 20 members! In some points i dont like the organisation. But thats enough critic now.

I love you all DARKs and you are and stay the best and friendliest clan for me. But do something! You need some ACTIVE members.
Not people who wants to join and play once a year. So hard it sounds but sort some inactive people out. So you have about 10 good and active players.
I tried all to keep this clan alive. I wrote at the forum everyday. Its good that the forum works now. I recruted people for NB, (WHO ARE ACTIVE), like Ness and Ninja.
I will write here even when i leave, so the forum doesnt die. And to Ness... dont leave now after i left pls!! DARK needs good and friendly players like you. Stay here and keep DARK alive m8.

At the end I want to thank some people. The most thank I have to give to Djoko, Zeiram and mrak. These were the first guys who were really friends and still are. Sure i want to thank all the other DARKs, too.

Zan is now leader of NB. Ask him if u want to be co leader.

I still love you! Cya all in game, in msn or x- fire what you want.

Bye my friends and good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jan 2007, 19:21

Sad bah..i can understand your choice and you stay a good friend^^ i wront leave for the moment^^because it's a good team but like you say there is some problems here for the moment...bye and good luck (pour la suite) and i'll see you again^^ (i don't know if we say like that...)
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: shame   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 10:44

yo Zero,

its a shame you want to leave , i say don't leave its not because you leave that we can sort these problems out m8, its when your here you can; like you say you posted everday thats cool, keeps the forum alive too, i try but i find more and more difficult to be online nowadays, when i'm here i don't play that well either so i understand you reasons too . Let me know Zero cause i like you alot good player and i think a friend so think again plz m8 .

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 17:33

Pls dont be angry with me Vertigo m8, I love DARK belive me, but i also want to make some new experiences, you know. DARK was my first Clan where i stayed very long.
I hope you arent angry with me or hate me now, because I loved DARK and i will always.
I didnt feel so good after i left and i still maybe dont. But i have to look forward for something new m8.
When i see a DARK sometimes i often think i betrayed you. But i just need something new like i said. I dont want to make you angry or disapointed. Belive me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2004-12-22

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 17:38

héhé m8 listen me Smile if u love <DARK> don't leave Smile same if u don't play lot u can stay in the clan ^^
lol vertigo we need a new good game for recreat a new <DARK> in a new game u know a good game ?
Zero lol u must duel me i don't forgot it ^^ if i own u stay ok ?rofll i gonna own u with a flawless
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.blo.pl/

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 17:46

Lol why you want me to stay? I thought you hate DARK. You should be happy then that i leave. Razz
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 17:54

LOL its was true but i see a lot of <DARK> like u and ur a great guy (oh damn i said that ? me !!!!)i think they need you really man i don't know u a lot but i see u play sometime ^^ great player and <DARK> was a family and for me same if i'm outside its always a family and i want you stay in Smile same if u cant or don't wanna play a lot
Back to top Go down

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 17:59

I always thought deep inside, you are a nice guy and you are really. Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 18:19

Lol nice dont know but i love this team and player who join it let me 1 week for <DARK> comeback ^^ not really like befor lol its sure but back a real good team
Back to top Go down

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 19:10

OK last chance... but the last... i wanna see some changes here. Smile

Last edited by on Wed 28 Feb 2007, 16:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaYers
mega kill
MaYers

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2005-12-16

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 20:06

Ok nice Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wyd-clan.forumpro.fr/
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jan 2007, 20:49

yes very nice^^
Back to top Go down
Amorality
mega kill
Amorality

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2007, 00:42

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you for staying mates, because who's gunna train me!! Wink

I think that <Dark> should carry on playing till the end of time bigsmurf and that you need to stay, recruit, and train up decent players and to make Dark what it once was. Pls stay for a loooooooooooong time thx.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: yo sch m8   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2007, 11:42

yo Sch m8,

are you back in Dark again hope so excellent player and a frined too ? have to put you back in Dark team is so ?

let me m8 ok and lest own all

see ya Verti

p.s Zero m8 knew you'd stay m8 yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2007, 18:11

^^ uhm..just a question...who can train me?
Back to top Go down

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2007, 08:58

Mate i see you everyday on x-fire, i can train you till your ass bleeds... Laughing
I am good at ball runing, maybe i can show you some moves. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2007, 17:08

cool^^ ty mate^^
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2007, 20:15

Ness if u want i can train u :>
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jan 2007, 21:10

yes ^^ i want too!! thank you man !!!!
two trainers for me^^ it's very good^^
Back to top Go down

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Feb 2007, 08:50

Will be hard to find a server for train. There is always someone who start playing and scoring.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeThu 01 Feb 2007, 18:13

yes !! but i'm sure that we can find !!
Back to top Go down
<DARK_X-KONG>
mega kill
<DARK_X-KONG>

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitimeFri 02 Feb 2007, 17:33

lol we almost have our own server so,,
we can train all we want for 3 months!!

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye my friends...   Bye my friends... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye my friends...
Page 1 of 1