DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the huge tournament

Go down 
+4
.|Lacoste
BALROG
E.Y.E
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

the huge tournament Empty
PostSubject: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 20:02

yo guys

we play this wednesday against DTK! probably 20h GMT
we need the best for this! my mind prefer EYE - HOBBIT - FALCO - BOSS
and believe me its getting personnal this war cuz we actually never really fought against eachother, maybe a replacement for hobbit? cuz he left us, but i gonna ask him if he want to play 1 last game with us... Smile

Cya
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 20:04

Hobbit left ?
No comments....
Back to top Go down
.|Lacoste
multi kill
.|Lacoste

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2005-12-10

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 20:20

lol howlong stay he in dark 3 days ..? Mr. Green alien tongue Razz
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 20:20

OMG !!! Hobbit left !!!! Dark since 2 weeks....... Confused Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 22:58

Hey Eye......this matchs will be on BR or DM......4 my part i think if Hobbit leave Dark....let one of your official member play.......Hobbit suxxxxxx ( stay 1 week and leave ) ....and if it will be on BR ....Why not take Thor or Mrak in your team cuz Boss is a very nice DM player but in BR the only thing he know is campin and frags......EYE....IN A BR MATCH ,AIM IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT .... I THINK THOR IS BETTER THAN LOT OF PLAYERS IN BR ( less aimin but godlike moves )............;-)
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 23:03

Yeah
Thor for president Exclamation
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 23:38

lol Embarassed thx a lot djoko, i just have good run and move, but my aim sux very much. and for this match we need good runner and gunner, and you djoko or balrog or mrak have more good aim than me. and good run too.^^

but i m ok, if hobbit left so he left, and take an other DARK members.
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 23:45

to be honest we gonna NEED boss believe me i know how dtk's play and ur nothing with a runner or a good trickman, u need aimers and ye... some1 like boss to its sad but its the truth, as soon u jump ur dead, ayea with barn just play the ball middle low in the corner no tricks, u must do fast and specific, flar... im very good at but with dtk's u gotta dodge directly away from ur spawn and then no further dodges, and if a miracle would come and we would (in my opinion win barn) we gotta face them in anubis and anubis... is hard, so we gonna need hobbit, and if he want... im gonna let him play cuz he is very good in anubis, and if he dont want or if u guys do difficult about, hmmm then maybe djoko or ...
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-02-05

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 23:46

lol hobbit is funny guy pig
we he left dark
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2006, 23:53

cuz he wanted to join FM, cuz of many friends he has there, but maybe he'll come back DARK once, but he fealed more attached with his FM friends clan atm
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2006, 00:37

Ok Eye....After thinks i agree with U .... Mr. Green

About me in team ....NO ...Think Nobush is better aimin ... blackeye
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2006, 05:41

thx thx - always ncie to know the enemies tactics Very Happy
dont forget to score sometimes , without dodges itll be very hard Razz
<<<pure dogder cheers well bout 60% afro
anyway i think itl be great matches and actualy i want to play anubis too Very Happy
i wish you the best and i wish itll be a fair game but your good guys so i dont think there will be a problem Very Happy
im thinking bout to not play barn , eye and boss know why Very Happy
dont mind who will win , i love all of u who love me too
so have fun and good luck
rendeer lol i like ur smilies , your the smilies owners lol!
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2006, 05:46

best thing is to mix great aim with great moves , i need still train in aim while my moves Very Happy
<<<im noob , just lucky
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2006, 13:15

lol ye, but i mean a massive attack to front is not what we need against u guys, i dont mean we dont gotta dodge at all, but u know what i mean, and ye thor increased ALOT last weeks so lets take thor, or nobush, but not sure if he can
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2006, 16:46

i finish my job at 20:00, so i m at home at 20:30, i must eat and i will free at 21:30 or 22:00. so i don t think that its possible for me today.
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2006, 17:31

its not today:D
it wednesday
no eye i dunno what u mean im confused Mr.Red
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeWed 01 Mar 2006, 14:46

dont forget, tonight 20h gmt+1 war vs DTK
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeWed 01 Mar 2006, 20:23

hmmm seems alot of ppl gonna watch football, dunno myself either if war will go through :/
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 02 Mar 2006, 00:06

war always go through , if a team just got 2 players its 4vs2 then or the team with full players will win automatically
you have to set it out ealier i guess , just falco was there and after waiting karkill thor an and djoko appeared , guys i thank u this was good thing u appeared
me ripper blower and @dd@ played , won barn flar and anubis 56:0
dunno if sb wants topost screen here
like i said thx for the 4 guys who were there
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 02 Mar 2006, 00:13

ok gg DTK, we lost 56-0 56-0 56-0

thx to eye and boss20, we just wait about you for play. Mad
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Falco
double kill
«°TU°»Falco

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-11-02

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 02 Mar 2006, 00:27

too bad ''SOME people'' Razz didnt show up .. oh well, we cudve predicted the outcome against dtk with no training ^^
Back to top Go down
http://DFS.come2me.nl
«°TU°»Falco
double kill
«°TU°»Falco

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2005-11-02

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 02 Mar 2006, 00:32

w00t my sig works, how u like it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://DFS.come2me.nl
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 02 Mar 2006, 00:43

ye i was with some friends watching belgium team winning vs luxembourg lol, so yes i couldnt make it, but... i didnt want to miss those social activity Smile it's better this and play then only this and no play at all, dtk... well they good anyway, so u need a godlike team to beat them Smile
i missed a game... well, so what? u cant really blame me after what i all did for the DARK's Mr.Red
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 02 Mar 2006, 01:59

<DARK_EagleIEye> wrote:

we need the best for this! my mind prefer EYE - HOBBIT - FALCO - BOSS

Cya
I can play in this hour and noone ask me for this ,i can loose 56-0 but after fight,
when we loose 3-0 v.o. it`s a shame!! .I left this crap. Cya and good luck with other wars
BTW i watch Poland vs USA and watching servers in same time.....
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitimeThu 02 Mar 2006, 02:09

u left what?!? dude, i can make the step to dtk in 2 seconds, they would be rather happy with it and guess what i would to, but do i leave? no of course not, and so will you, dtk... we'll beat them another time, boss, eye, and im trying to get Zeiram, he's pretty close to come to DARK, and after that i try get Impy, they fucking good u know, we all weren't there, and... djoko getting nice to Wink like falco say, we need practise some... especially anubis

u left this crap? ffs :/ u know what blower (or rookie, cant remember) told me, if dtk plays dark we gonna win u guys and dark gonna fallen apart, dude, prove they aint right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the huge tournament   the huge tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the huge tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next