DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fucking players

Go down 
+7
MaYers
Dark_NoBush
E.Y.E
»DARK«$uffer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 18:42

fucking shit players, today during 4 matchs, we have some players who join the match and go with winner or play so that match was equilibrate.

i hate this attitude. when you join server,

IN FIRST LOOK SCORE and go with loser for help them.
IN SECOND if the match is equilibrate, lets finish it
IN THIRD if the players ask you to let finish the match so do it. and wait for the next.

i think its easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
»DARK«$uffer
double kill
»DARK«$uffer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-01-11

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 19:32

I get what you mean, df x zan comes on and changes to the better side once so his team could win the match Laughing
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 20:19

OMG ....... Clan players ?????? or lessclan players ??????

If That happened too much on my server i will change de pass and only DARKs can see it on forum......ok

I hope others clan players (all) already know basic Thor rules......... confused
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2006, 21:19

yes thor, it happened today i saw it the guy joined the winning team and then i joined your team but u were allready gone at that time Smile
Back to top Go down
<DARK_3D>
<DARK_3D>

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2005-12-20

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 11:44

Yo Thor, u are right and there are some other facts which are sucking:

guys switching team all the time, leaving and come in again if there score is not good (maybe afraid of screen shot?), so there are no real matches because sometimes its 4 vs 2, 1 minute later its 2 vs 4 and so on...
also this spaming, insulting others, telling all the time "ownage"...

Another fact is, that BR isnt longer BR:
just score is important, not if team is winning, no teamplay at all,
respawn killing (like nobush said: killed 3 times before u can dodge from respawn point...)
camping all the time and at least all are so good in killing that only the better aim determines who wins - not who is better BR player.
All the tricks u can forget, because if u are more than one meter in the air and there are more than 2 players, u get killed...or in the best case the ball is shot away...
Thor is best example: had best tricks and moves, but was killed all the time and was really frustrated. Now he improved his aim and is back on top again:
killing all and going in fast...no trick moves anymore. Sad

And for any reasons some people causes a huge lag, espeacially in barn (dont know why...)

So in my opinion BR sucks more and more shaking
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 12:03

I agree , these players are really a pain in the ass .

But I wont say I dislike it because the challenge soars with players like that .[/b]
Back to top Go down
MaYers
mega kill
MaYers

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2005-12-16

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 14:04

Name of this players? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://wyd-clan.forumpro.fr/
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 14:39

Embarassed lol

but... i dunno, i know who guys you mean... Smile but... believe me we can play BR with tricks and stuff also, or anubis and stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 14:51

These jerks doesnt make me nervous , maybe the ones who change to winning team but I'm better when I'm nervous .
Back to top Go down
<DARK_3D>
<DARK_3D>

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 17:58

Another prob is: i guess there are again cheats around Sad

Guys which are invis all the time (with a less score than mine), guys where u SEE the beam hits them and suddenly the are away (like trans) and people which can shoot while carring the ball...

Sometimes I feel like in Parba, before the AntiTCC came.
This was the time I stopped playing for a while...

I am only afraid that for UT3 will not come a new version of AntiTCC Sad

The only nice matches in last time was with DARKs internal (and a handful of other players)
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 18:26

Ok....I m entierly agree with 3D.....Br sux more and more..... Thumb down

I am a Br player and I am like Thor and other player (play only with tricks) my aim is not my power......BUT.....aim is a part of BR game okok....but a lot of players say they win without score......OMFG...Why playing BR so.... scratch

So i let my rent finish in june and after i ll put a pass who only DARK know and my server will be using only 4 training and serious match betwenn us and tournament between clans...... rambo

I m playing BR 4 fun and not 4 win so i like playing BR like Thor (with wonderful tricks) STOP
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 19:00

no1 cheat in BR i can assure u that
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 19:35

It gets me nervous when someone tell me I'm cheating because I'm kicking his ass very hard Mad
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-02-05

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2006, 21:39

3D the things u said are o cheats
its a bug or lag
for example if im going to ball and shoot a beam before i get ball (0,000001 second before ^^) my laser beam cames out 0,5 secs later when i already have got the ball
saw this often - i think its a bug including lag
long invis reason = while using adren combos your adren goes lower but the adren points of double kill mutli kill ... killing spree become added so if u frags fast while invis u can use it very long time
after time your gun is going visible
i never saw this real invis cheat
and moving like with translactor just can be lag Very Happy
i agree with eye , theres no cheat in protected servers and if there would be one - you cna be sure i would use it king lol!
Back to top Go down
<DARK_3D>
<DARK_3D>

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 10:32

laggy, I know that all
- but I was playing with a guy who was shooting with ball all the time - not before or after catching it - even when he was in the air!
Or is it possible to shot ball in air, shoot and catch ball again and this 3 times in ONE jump?
he told me it must be a bug - lol. I am playing ut for 2 years and never saw something like this before...
And invis: how get invis after each round when he was also invis before?
And lag? only one player moves like trans?

And by the way:
I installed an anti-spy software which also watches for getting files from internet and I already got some when playing UT!

So maybe its a new kind of cheating?
e.g. I started with a multikill and had a score of 0 after it!
Or in a 1vs1:
I had 4 scores and 5 kills (anubius) and the other 1 score and 2 kills - but almost twice score of me!?!

And nobush, I will noone call a cheater, just because he is better...

its just a strange feeling in the last time.
I cant proof it, thats the reason why i wrote this - maybe others had same experince?
if i would be able to proof it i would stop playing immediately....
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: GUYS   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 11:21

YO DARK'S

YOU have to remember there are some real good players out there that can do some stuff i only dream about doing eh just sometimes lol, but anyway, there aren't many cheats around they use invis to get lots of points and can stay invis longer with frenzie etc, thats normal Avalanche plays like that all the time and Supremo too, so thats not new.They are good players thats all, they have a stlye which is differnet you yours and mine thats all;

see ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 15:28

I only won a match 1 vs 1 in Br versus a invisible player so dont blame cheat , play with it or die . Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 17:12

hhm sry 3D but if u meaned this write in excactly in first post Very Happy
if sth strange happens to you make screens or demos
the onliest bug i feel is getting double kill after mutli kill instead of mega kill or double kill after double kill instead of multi kill
that was cool once ago
i heard:
double kill,multi kill, double kill,monster kill,double kill ^^
and i mean all in one row - not getting monster kill then double kill 30 secs later
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 17:18

NôBùsh wrote:
I only won a match 1 vs 1 in Br versus a invisible player so dont blame cheat

if its the invis cheat i know its not hard to win vs them, they move like with freecam , can dogde 1 time , cant shoot
^^
Back to top Go down
<DARK_3D>
<DARK_3D>

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 18:39

I agree with verti, but there are not so much players like supremo or avalanche, ripper etc..
And u see their skills how they move...
I am talking about noobs with nicks i never saw.
And it doesnt explain the issue with ball/shooting.

How ever, if u are all sure its not possible to cheat anymore...I will end the discussion.

The behavior of some players is sad enough...
Back to top Go down
laggy
multi kill

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 19:00

<DARK_3D> wrote:

The behavior of some players is sad enough...

for example???
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 20:22

laggy > It was a while ago , on parba server , cheat was possible then .

Usually I don't play vs cheater but he threats me noob and if I was running away I'd have been ashamed so I fought then I won . Was maybe a cheater but he played well .

Laggy=DF ?
Back to top Go down
.|Lacoste
multi kill
.|Lacoste

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2005-12-10

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 22:07

laggy = [DTK]Hunter
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2006, 23:02

hehe, i kinda play like supremo style to but not THAT much, i still go for ball and stuff, today me & supremo was playing vs ripper and some others to, and he just left cuz he said no1 attacks and its kinda right
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: CHEATS   fucking players Icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2006, 12:29

YO 3D

think its possible to cheat as there is always some loop hole somewhere you program you know that, but i don't think this is open to all, only a very very few who can hack.

I know on the dtk and other servers any modified programs are instantly throw out so is it possible to cheat hmm we'll see?.

Hunter is right though if you cheat then there are a few disadvantages with it too like shooting and moving at the same time etc .
Played against Timothy once using an aim bot at about 150% because no one could move with out being shot , really impossible to play against him .

If you have honour you don't cheat, if your good you don't have too Dark are both lol.

see ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Sponsored content

fucking players Empty
PostSubject: Re: fucking players   fucking players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fucking players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next