DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DARK] vs <Dark>

Go down 
+10
çyßèR
»DARK«$uffer
BALROG
Dark_NoBush
E.Y.E
Ness
«°TU°»Kråtø$
Lite
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lite
double kill

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-01-29

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2006, 20:35

hmm well we are telet. .... so it will be different for us to be in a war with no trans ... so maybe this match will have to happen another time when our clan gets used to no trans ... but i doubt that cuz we r trans clan and just might say no to the no tran war sorry
kk bye take care u know wat our forum is
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-01-13

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2006, 20:45

Hey look, it's the name thieves! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.meep-meep.net/
Ness

Number of posts : 7

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2006, 22:37

hey its the guy whos life is UT
Back to top Go down
Lite
double kill

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: ..   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2006, 23:03

no need to b rude now .... two ppl who made the clan dark were demo ppl and never knew k so stfu Smile ... n e ways thoran if u like we can do a clan match with trans ... kk take care
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2006, 23:28

Lite wrote:
no need to b rude now .... two ppl who made the clan dark were demo ppl and never knew k so stfu Smile

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 01:43

lol <DARK> is fragging ut down for the past 1 and a half year perhaps 2, so... Wink btw BR with trans it's like a woman with balls, no need to lol! so u better learn it without then u can come back and we might talk thumleft
Back to top Go down
<DARK THOR-AN>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK THOR-AN>

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2004-12-22

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 09:49

hum why not lite, we can make one match with trans, and other one without trans. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ness

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 18:13

<DARK_EagleIEye> wrote:
lol <DARK> is fragging ut down for the past 1 and a half year perhaps 2, so... Wink btw BR with trans it's like a woman with balls, no need to lol! so u better learn it without then u can come back and we might talk thumleft

trans takes more skill than u think especially in the levels we play in... trans and gun..harder than jus gun by itself.. so shut up and show us how u do with trans..and i talked to my leader..and he said hes had our dark clan for close to 3 years...but only in demo...so it must have been ur leader copying a demo noobs clan name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lite
double kill

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 18:40

first of all <DARK_EagleIEye> " so u better learn it without then u can come back and we might talk" thoran came to us so dont think it was the other way around thanks we dont need to learn no trans if we dont want to .... its just a clan name in a online game dont get all angry about it ... and trans is fun then just sittin back and killin .... but thoran i think we might be able to arrange that ... as long as u give us time to work on the no trans
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2005-10-30

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 18:44

Ness.....WTF????

I had gone on your server last night in spectator and watch how u played with trans in anubis...and for my part trans in BR is useless... Confused
Maybe your team is older than us..but respect our increase cuz we had a lot movement u don t have in your... Smile

So if u come on our forum for talking about that ... let your rude words at cloakroom...and just propose us a vs...ok???

We don t like to make a real war between us but a fun game war only.... Mr. Green
It s our forum so respect us on...please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://teamcriminals.verygames.net
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 18:48

if ya want u can always try me in DM-Asbestos with ur transy thingy Smile besides, djoko, i started being rude but sometimes i do this so just ignore me then anyway, lemme know if ya wanna 1on1 in asbestos with trans

Last edited by on Mon 30 Jan 2006, 18:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lite
double kill

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 18:54

u want respect then give us some .... we like trans u dont .... can u stop makin a fuss over that .... we like our trans get off that
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 18:55

You can accept this challenge and put up or shut up OR you can not accept it and just keep your mouth shut!!
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 19:15

Ness wrote:
trans takes more skill than u think especially in the levels we play in... trans and gun..harder than jus gun by itself..

So, let me get this straight. By choosing to learn translocator, all you were doing was making BR harder for yourselves? Confused What's the point? You've learnt a 'skill', you say, which no other clan uses - BR with translocator. Sorry but that's a crap 'achievement'. Shocked

Learning to cope without translocator isn't difficult. Neutral All it does is allow you to cowardly escape from a difficult situation/place and make you travel further. In maps like Flarized, it's useless on low grav! Neutral

As eYe said, if you want a war, learn to play no translocator. I highly suggest you accept our challenge. I guarentee no other clan will accept a translocator-BR war.
Back to top Go down
Lite
double kill

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 19:25

thoran said we can do 2 wars with and without trans so either u give us time or no war thats all ... its just supposed to be a fun clan war .... u 2 push it to far give us time or no war its supposed to be fun k not serious ... like i said get off the topic of we likin trans ... u know wat THORAN if u want a clan war set it up on our forum ... and u 2 <dark> ppl u dont need to even play in this clan match geez if its gettin u 2 so angry u dont need to play god its not like we asked u 2 pfft ... so THORAN set up a date as long s u give us time to practice 3 on 3 probably toodles poodles last msg for [DARK]s
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 19:39

Eye ...np with your rude...."It s your forum,omg"..I just tell to the others who come talk on to don t be rude with us...only!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 21:32

lol, djoko no sometimes i need to keep my mouth shut faster, and [DARK] sure we want war, u got all the time to practise without trans lol dont be so agressive Laughing clown
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 21:40

Lol....Eye it s your behavior to be a little agressive with others rude guys who come on our forum ...and i like that i m totally agree with you.....Make fear to themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! rambo
Back to top Go down
Ness

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 22:55

«DARK»ëXøDu$ wrote:
Ness wrote:
trans takes more skill than u think especially in the levels we play in... trans and gun..harder than jus gun by itself..

So, let me get this straight. By choosing to learn translocator, all you were doing was making BR harder for yourselves? Confused What's the point? You've learnt a 'skill', you say, which no other clan uses - BR with translocator. Sorry but that's a crap 'achievement'. Shocked

Learning to cope without translocator isn't difficult. Neutral All it does is allow you to cowardly escape from a difficult situation/place and make you travel further. In maps like Flarized, it's useless on low grav! Neutral

As eYe said, if you want a war, learn to play no translocator. I highly suggest you accept our challenge. I guarentee no other clan will accept a translocator-BR war.

first off djoko...anubis is jus a basic level...try playing bombing hoops...see how well u cope there against trans players.. and exodus...there r other trans br players...ViO ..BIG...db...should i keep going...oh sure they mite have died but there coming back.. and going around levels just running is jus too slow for me thank you...if u dont like it then blow me.. for the last time...we r goin to learn to play without trans..how hard is it..running around the level shooting at each other...y dont u jus make your dark clan only dm.. ...and exodus trans is a 'skill' ...try bouncing it off walls..catching it...then off the ground and catching it ...then into the net...without being touched...can u? thats wat i thought...so shut up and prove me wrong..used to be cool with u zeppy but ur jus too cocky for me..thinking ur 'ALL THAT'
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2006, 23:00

Ness wrote:
.so shut up and prove me wrong..used to be cool with u zeppy but ur jus too cocky for me..thinking ur 'ALL THAT'

Do I know you? Confused

And no, I don't, I give an open opinion. If you don't like them, don't read or respond to them.
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 02:31

Hey Ness...u ll go to learn BR without trans...nice thing ..and of course BR without trans is a hard job.......U surely know taht if u ll learn hard job u ll increase your skill like god....... Mr. Green

So Ness .....let forget our rudes words and let do like Thor said....some trans matchs and some without trans matchs.... rambo

Ok Ness????

(talk for all Darks,hope i can!!)

We play for fun mate ...we have no problem about the two same name team...(of course we are more new than u..but we are more famous so let us live in UT) and let we match and match mate ....we like that... colors
Back to top Go down
Ness

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 02:53

ok will do...gl on the match...will set it up to be soon...was wondering if u want to wager something on the matches... not 100% sure yet still needa talk to leaders..but winner takes DARK name and loser makes new one... but up to u...dont kno if it will go through.. so w/e
Back to top Go down
«°TU°»Kråtø$
mega kill
«°TU°»Kråtø$

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 02:55

Ness wrote:
...was wondering if u want to wager something on the matches...

Lol, you could do, but it wouldn't be very exciting. [Dark]'s betting on [Dark]'s, and <DARK>'s betting on <DARK>'s. Laughing
Back to top Go down
<DARK-Djoko>
ultra kill
<DARK-Djoko>

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 06:22

OMG....Ness...you are crazy man........What i hear ??????.....If one team lose ,this team must change name...... Shit

U begin to make me angry mate..... Shocked .....lol

Our Dark team is THE Team .....2 leaders.....4 servers.....Old players...New players...Lot of movements....A fuckin nice forum ( i saw yours blackeye ) and of course a lot of players who want to be <DARK>Mr. Green

So if anyone must change name ...This is impossible to be us!!!

Watch the true Ness ............;-)
Back to top Go down
Ness

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2006, 08:19

lol! woah woah woah... its up to u guys...but if u do decide then u must..no going back.. i talked to our leaders and they said its cool ... questions about the war tho... i was thinking 3 trans and 3 no trans.. but wat matches in wat servers...cuz i kno most of u guys r from europe and most of us r from canada and the united states... so my idea is 2 trans and 1 no trans in our server and 2 no trans and 1 trans in your server... sound good? reply with ur ideas..and of course 3 players per team per match so 3 on 3 every match..and i kno u think your DARK is the team..but we r also...created nack in 2003 and only 2 members from 2003 r still in this dark now.. so u r a good clan..but so r we..in diff aspects...and only way to stop argument of 'real' or 'good' DARK clan is to wager the name on the matches... if it is a draw then i unno... when the time comes ... we have 1 server... making a second... and our forum is brand new... we have one of our members working right now on our own map... and then we will be an 'ownage' clan Razz lol so we r moving up..just slowly...only because the old DARK was demo so made it difficult......

btw eagle eye....thats a cool avatar Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[DARK] vs <Dark> Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DARK] vs <Dark>   [DARK] vs <Dark> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DARK] vs <Dark>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next