DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

x-snake kitte because...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X-Snake
multi kill
X-Snake

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2005-07-09

x-snake kitte because... Empty
PostSubject: x-snake kitte because...   x-snake kitte because... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2005, 19:25

i kick dark because eye kick me in br in match et il ya trop de gens ki me cherche et com des bette les dark dise que c'est moi je men fou je quitte
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: x-snake kitte because...   x-snake kitte because... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2005, 19:43

Rolling Eyes come on xsnake man u know ur a friend of me just like xsword, but i had asked to you for leave place for the other darks who had to play also, in a war u cant play all, so i asked 1 time maybe 2 times, but then i indeed kicked because i cant wait during a war, that's not an offence straight to you or some1 else that is just cuz it's more handy for me instead of keep asking and waiting, u must understand that, so dont quit the dark man, it's up to you, but read this: I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE, plz stay man
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: x-snake kitte because...   x-snake kitte because... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2005, 19:53

how long we know eachother allready man? dont leave
Back to top Go down
X-Snake
multi kill
X-Snake

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2005-07-09

PostSubject: Re: x-snake kitte because...   x-snake kitte because... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2005, 21:26

ok eye je reste mais je reste que pour toi mé bon sword né plus fort comme avant en br il et + si fort et meme moi je lavou sry eye IM NO NOOB!
Back to top Go down
Dark_NoBush
ultra kill
Dark_NoBush

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2005-03-23

PostSubject: Re: x-snake kitte because...   x-snake kitte because... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2005, 21:38

... Maybe he will injure me but good to keep you on the team / sunny
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: x-snake kitte because...   x-snake kitte because... Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2005, 22:21

xsnake i know ur good! thx to stay m8 Wink i think we know eachother about a year, that's a long time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x-snake kitte because...   x-snake kitte because... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x-snake kitte because...
Page 1 of 1