DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving dark....

Go down 
+2
«]DTK[»X-Sword
6 posters
AuthorMessage
<DARK_LOADING>
map designer
<DARK_LOADING>

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2005-09-24

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 14:03

hi darkys,

i wonna say goodbye, i kno that this sounds rly stupid but i started playing 2004 again and i got like 5 requests of joinign a clan there i mind says i ahve 2 join there hope u guys dont get hard on me for this... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»X-Sword
ultra kill
«]DTK[»X-Sword

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2005-01-14

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 14:45

. . .
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 15:49

arf fuck Boulet scratch Confused Sad What the fuck ?!? Shit Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

ah ok... it's your decision, and unfortunatly this has to happen, ur always welcome in DARK and its sad not every1 is as loyal as some of us are... but also i respect ur decision, and may the wind be in ur back m8, hope to see u soon on 2003 again, and if not... i play often 2004 also...

RESPECT bro, im just a bit sad another belgian left us Crying or Very sad cya ltr Loading!
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: YO LOADING   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 17:40

YO

like Eagle i'm sad that people come and go too quick, that makes me angry that i voted for you to enter Dark . Why not stay in Dark in the 2003 and join another clan in 2004 or will Dark start a 2004 clan i don't know, but tis a shame to see another nice person leave (even if your belgan lol ).

This will make me think twice before letting anyone else in Dark( voting for them i don't decide anything alone ) and thats sad, think the others will agree with me on this ?.

bye and good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
«ULTIMA»
ultra kill
«ULTIMA»

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2005-03-18

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 18:12

hmmmm...loading

eaglel is right, its ur decision, but u just came in and now u r our, thats little bit....:/ but never the less i wish ya luck in 2k4 and in ur new clan, and i hope we will play some little games on 2k3, if bnot then on 2k4 Mr.Red

gl m8

PS: first 1 on 1 i won vs u, so where is ur revenge? ^^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
<DARK_LOADING>
map designer
<DARK_LOADING>

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 19:47

have patience m8

i willg et ur revenge of me dwarf
Back to top Go down
<DARK_LOADING>
map designer
<DARK_LOADING>

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2005, 19:49

<DARK_EagleIEye> wrote:
arf fuck Boulet scratch Confused Sad What the fuck ?!? Shit Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

ah ok... it's your decision, and unfortunatly this has to happen, ur always welcome in DARK and its sad not every1 is as loyal as some of us are... but also i respect ur decision, and may the wind be in ur back m8, hope to see u soon on 2003 again, and if not... i play often 2004 also...

RESPECT bro, im just a bit sad another belgian left us Crying or Very sad cya ltr Loading!

dont worry guys i will be back some day with avalanche probably^^ and im still loyal sunny I don't want that
Back to top Go down
X-Snake
multi kill
X-Snake

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2005-07-09

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2005, 17:30

noooo babyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving dark.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving dark....   Leaving dark.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving dark....
Page 1 of 1