DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWARDS for performances!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<DARK_LOADING>
map designer
<DARK_LOADING>

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2005-09-24

AWARDS for performances!!! Empty
PostSubject: AWARDS for performances!!!   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2005, 22:49

hi darks i jsut have a crazy idea in my head: y dotn we giv emedals 2 people for there performance cheers cheers ??? its not bad idea i think I don't want that
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

Number of posts : 1224
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: AWARDS for performances!!!   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2005, 22:55

lol it some of those stuff that never will become concrete, it's cool having dark every1 low on the ground i mean, no captains and majors and not to many bosses, any1 has something to say, and with medails it will be interrupted so... forget it Wink
Back to top Go down
<DARK_LOADING>
map designer
<DARK_LOADING>

PostSubject: Re: AWARDS for performances!!!   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2005, 22:58

how about makign a council or something? viking
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: YO LOADING   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2005, 08:57

YO

there already exsists THE TERRIBLE TRIO (Thor, Eagle And Vertigo )

thats enough for any clan Wink .

oh yeah

byeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
<DARK_LOADING>
map designer
<DARK_LOADING>

PostSubject: Re: AWARDS for performances!!!   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2005, 18:13

terrible trio huh? well i think its based on the word terrible lol Laughing....JOKE btw rendeer
Back to top Go down
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: AWARDS for performances!!!   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2005, 18:56

heheh, no vertigo is right Wink

thor the designer and the last real leader (schneider left and thor and balrog became leader, now thor is still leader, while i took bal's place Smile)

eagle the killer lol the guy who keeps it all together

vertigo the wise old man hehe the man for who loyalty is straight as with his age Smile

together the terrible trio lol, dont forget there was a time dark had only us three! Wink
Back to top Go down
<DARK_LOADING>
map designer
<DARK_LOADING>

PostSubject: Re: AWARDS for performances!!!   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2005, 21:49

maybe loading can also be member of the group Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: TERRIBLE TRIO   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2005, 14:50

YO

yo Eagle am i that old ask Thor hes seen me lol?.

No there was a time when there were only us three active here on the forum and on the servers, after people left, or quit ut.

As for the terrible trio, i think we make up the heart of Dark now , thats not being big headed or anything, just the facts .
As for others becoming the heart of Dark, well that takes time and loyality, think i've prooved that like, Thor and Eagle have in the past.

Wise old man Eagle really, lol, just like to be logical thats all.

You'll have to come over and visit Thor and Myself Eagle, and any other Dark nearby no?.....

frag ya later

long live the terrible trio lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
E.Y.E
holy sh!t
E.Y.E

PostSubject: Re: TERRIBLE TRIO   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2005, 19:28

man i would love coming to u guys and say hi and stuff lol, but i REALLY thought of it several times to go to bordeaux, but it would be wise for me to go there as my next holiday target with some mates visiting bordeaux and u 2 guys to, but it takes organisations, but i'm sure in 2006 i'll come and visit u guys! probably with ryanair hehe, cheap Wink i'll get myself think it further, and it's tre about loyalty, me and thor are a year in dark, i mean that's a long time, and vertigo is a PERFECT example of how a guy can get some respect for others and show that he can even also be easily a year in dark cuz of his loyal, now that makes the fundation of dark which we all 3 have, and perhaps new members have to, but to be sure it needs some time Wink

BYE & GREETINGS from ur beloved EagleIEye hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWARDS for performances!!!   AWARDS for performances!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWARDS for performances!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: