SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 22:30

Who's playing call of duty ? tell me , i can't play ut my pc aren't good :'( i play with xboxlive seeyou i hope

mega kill

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Sun 21 Feb 2010, 22:34

=D

i know someone who has teriible problems with his xbox Very Happy
he has nonstop problems with rod and further technical stuff, i bet he even cant deal with the strange xbox controller?

i mean ui death, hes active here Wink
and he plays cod6 on his box

sidenote: dont take that serious, just had a fucked weekend, need a scapegoat sry cheers
Back to top Go down
http://unreal-freaks.com/index.php?site=profile&id=180
DtH
ultra kill

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:02

I play MW2 on xbox 360 and have live but banned (i think) Rofl vader its not my problem that the xbox overheats SmileVery Happy Btw i got that xbox for 3 years lol no wonder of those problems (never changed by microsoft etc)

*EDIT* I called Microsoft and the're gonna come to my house and pick it up and repair for free LOL
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Tue 23 Feb 2010, 19:13

omfg, thought u just joke man Sad
means u will be at least 3 weeks without console Sad

but u know what? means u gonna play 2k3^! cheers
Back to top Go down
DtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Tue 23 Feb 2010, 19:29

Lol probably but i need to concentrate on 2k4 Smile
Back to top Go down
Trqr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Tue 23 Feb 2010, 20:50

i'm sure u bought ur console like less than 1 year and 6 months after she came out. i had same problem and finally they gave free 2 years more garanti for all those console of beginning cause they have all same bug.

But, u still can play with with this method: u put on ur console and put ur consol in a towel. u let it turn during 15 min, then it will be hot after and then u can launch ur game and it work.

In any case if your garanti is out of time it will be less expansive to buy a new xbox360, i did it and with the new generation console the bug has been shot down (it's english that? lol ) and my xbox work now perfectly after 8 hours playing.

Schneider i play cod6 (modern warfar 2 ) but on pc Razz

Your envy is xae's recognition, Your hate is xae's victory.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Tue 23 Feb 2010, 21:35

u focus on 2k4? Very Happy
lets play some rounds in tam then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 17:55

Trqr wrote:
i'm sure u bought ur console like less than 1 year and 6 months after she came out. i had same problem and finally they gave free 2 years more garanti for all those console of beginning cause they have all same bug.

But, u still can play with with this method: u put on ur console and put ur consol in a towel. u let it turn during 15 min, then it will be hot after and then u can launch ur game and it work.

In any case if your garanti is out of time it will be less expansive to buy a new xbox360, i did it and with the new generation console the bug has been shot down (it's english that? lol ) and my xbox work now perfectly after 8 hours playing.

Traq where have u been? I was startin to wonder where u were Very Happy That towel trick btw doesn't work at mine xbox anymore i've tried for 15 minutes even 1 hour it doesn't work Sad :S I've even took the whole xbox out so i could see the motherboard and the wires in it after i took out the motherboard and cleaned it with Dust Remover Air spray thingy still no work Sad

F*Vder<3 wrote:

I play iCTF man srry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 20:30

yay lame more
if insta then itdm, no 15 points 4 score omfg and just skill

or tam/nw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomasz
double kill

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 01:10

DtH wrote:
Trqr wrote:

Traq where have u been? I was startin to wonder where u were Very Happy That towel trick btw doesn't work at mine xbox anymore i've tried for 15 minutes even 1 hour it doesn't work Sad :S I've even took the whole xbox out so i could see the motherboard and the wires in it after i took out the motherboard and cleaned it with Dust Remover Air spray thingy still no work Sad

F*Vder<3 wrote:

I play iCTF man srry Very Happy
We can be play Razz i wanna duel with u in 2k4 when i ll install 2k4 in laptop xd
Back to top Go down
Tomasz
double kill

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 01:11

DtH wrote:
I play MW2 on xbox 360 and have live but banned (i think) Rofl vader its not my problem that the xbox overheats SmileVery Happy Btw i got that xbox for 3 years lol no wonder of those problems (never changed by microsoft etc)

*EDIT* I called Microsoft and the're gonna come to my house and pick it up and repair for free LOL

lol Death xbox really death xD
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 15:12

lol man u srsly play on laptop? lol
Back to top Go down
DtH
ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 13:41

F*Vder<3 wrote:
lol man u srsly play on laptop? lol

Huh? To who u sayin lol
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Vader>
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 13:56

to tomek cheers
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 16:14

give me ur nick if u play Wink

ultra kill

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   Sat 27 Feb 2010, 19:17

wrote:
give me ur nick if u play Wink

I'll give when my xbox is repaired Very Happy Else invite thingy goes away

*EDIT*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2   

Back to top Go down

SCHNEIDER ON Call of duty modern warfare 2
Page 1 of 1