DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharing knowledges

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 03:41

Hi mates,

There were few tensions in the team these last days.
So to forget that, what better than sharing our knowledges =)?
I am studying computer science for few years.
So if you need some informations or anything like that just ask me.
It'll be a pleasure to help all of u.

cya mates =).
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 12:01

dunno how translate but i'm gonna do studies to be "infirmier en hopital psychiatric" Razz
Back to top Go down

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 12:08

Im still pupil. But last class now, so class 13 here. Gonna have my ... think its called A-level in english. You can only study if u have that here. Without u cant. So im sure im gonna have it, but i prefere work than study. And you have to pay quite a lot if you wanna study here.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 15:23

I translate for u Traq =):
he wants to be a medical-assistant in a mental hospital.
I know some friends of mine who are medical-assistant. They are ending their studies.
They tell me some gorry stories xD.

Xae, so u r ending the high-scool, A-level is the certificate given at the end of high-scool. letter A means u've studied sciences (math,physics,biology...).
For french mates : A-level c'est le bac scientifique =).
Is that what u're doing or may I wrong ?
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 16:25

medical assistan is more "assistant médical" infirmier is "nurse" but in english i dunno if there is word for man Razz
Back to top Go down

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 16:30

traq hot nurse <3

and ks nope it is not for science. Smile
i still have many subjects like before. I think there is not a perfect translation for it in english, see that for better understanding:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abitur

but i cant be sure if everything is translated right. Smile
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 17:23

Traq, medical assistant is ok for meaning nurse.
According to worlreference.com xD.

Ok xae, I see it's different from French or English education.
It's not exactly an A-level, you get it at the end of high school as an A-level.
But it seems you can choose your classes! nice =).
In France, in school (4years) it's the same classes for everyone in all the france.
For high school (3years), u can choose the type of certificate u want (sciences, literature or economic science) at the beginning of the 2nd year.
ofc, all the classes of these 3 kind are the same for all the France.

It said, Abitur is a testing after 13 years of studies
Shocked
How old are you ??
In France, usually students are 18 years old at the end of high school.
Back to top Go down

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 18:17

nooo mate it means 13 year everything together.

4 Years - primary school
6 Years - secondary school
3 Years - Abitur

im 18.

^^
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 18:40

k it's like us for BAC (i have the scientifique one Razz)

3year maternelle(from 3 to 6 years old)
primary school 5 years (from 6 to 11 years old)
secondary school (collège in french) 4years (from 11 to 15years old)
high school (lycée in french) 3 years (from 15 to 18 years old)

make 15 years starts at 6 years to have bac Razz it's samething that abitur Smile same diplome Razz but the system of school before to have it is not same. and after there is university
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 20:55

ok same except u can choose what u want to study =).lucky xae :p

and if u add 3 or 5 years of university: 18 or 20 years of studies
Shocked 2x10 years xD
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 23:10

Im doing my bachelor for application development (informatica/programming and shit). Maybe ill do even 2 years more for my masters in application development or a branche of informatica/computer science. (18-21 -> bachelor)(21-23/24 -> master).
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 06:18

nice mate =),
what are u studying more precisely?
ur studies are more toward development (web, real time,system, software,3d...)
or more focused on mathematics applied for computer (algorithm, simulation...). If u want I can give some software as matlab.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill
<DARK~Hunted>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 15:24

It's quite general. Offcourse you got a portion mathematic & logics if you do computer science. I got for example: Databaseconcepts, databasedevelopment/architecture, Oracle SQL, Web stuff (XML, XHTML, Javascript, designing -> flash/photoshop, php, ...), Programming concepts (Mostly object oriented style), a portion of economics/management, computer tech & science (including assembly :/), Java (used in the first year to apply the programming concepts, same in second year), vb.net, algorithm math aswell, computer networks (which was like a giant puzzle) and so on :p. I had atleast 21 different courses in the first year (general courses (languages, economics, math,..) + computer science courses). the emphasis is on programming. The first year was mostly theory & learning concepts. Now I got 2 years to go. The half of the third year will be making a project for a company for real life and defend that in front of a jury.
It was funny in a way. We started with 50 people and now there are like 20 people who still are in.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 16:41

seems very interesting,
my studies are close to yours,
except we don't have economic lesson.
assembly sucks -_-. I hate that.

Good luck for the next mate=)
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: studies   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:09

yo Guys and gals,

when i was young a very long time ago lol i studied engeneering and architecure lol for years and years but had to give up to look after my sister who had cancer at the time and is now ok so thats cool .
I have a part time job doing nothing of the above cause when i came to France my english exams meant not a lot being as you have to relearn all the french terms for all the english ones lernt before .

I work for some of you know the company parcel services which transport them around the world see if you can guess which one ?

see ya Verti

keep on studying and get a good job lots of money and passion for what you do ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
~ks~
mega kill

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 13:17

nice vertigo,
respect.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: ks   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:23

yo m8,

problme when you move elsewhere in the world you relearn all your stuff you knew beofre in another langauge lol

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Sponsored content

Sharing knowledges Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing knowledges   Sharing knowledges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing knowledges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: