never that again.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trqr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: never that again.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 21:03

I wanted to say that i'm not as crazy that when i was younger, i grew up and it's better, i don't have anymore the psychologi of a baby so i get RLY BORED of the Smile messages of bella who i dunno (it could be xae then ok but omfg i didn't keeped peggys with bella i played only 3 time with) so next time, i don't want see messages like that: Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay." Loldawglolmferlol. ";Message to traq; Gay."
DON'T SPEAK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT WHEN IM NOT IN CONVERSATION omfg those f ucking messages come always at middle of a conversation and always with an insult or something else! stop say shit about me when i'm not here (when i'm here i can be able to understand if it's ironical but for now i come and see that f-ucking shit on shootbox omg) nice to be young in ur mind but not too much...

Smile with those messages keep it in ur mind not a day to laugh for me so get bored of it u should have more respect for persons u dunno bella and stop act like Smile attarded teenagers.

Your envy is xae's recognition, Your hate is xae's victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 21:24

ehm wtf traq?

I dont know but i think u just see it too serious, its all fun and no one means it serious when "gay" "noob" or anything is said. i remember all our insults together hmm. :/ dunno why u got problems with that suddenly but k so im gonna stop with that then too its ok. maybe my cheese shit post made u like that so im sry. anyway i grew up too, hard to believe Smile but i still can do jokes etc, growing up doesnt mean to be serious. cya traq
Back to top Go down
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 21:27

not the prob for u it's ok but i dunno bella rofl it's like if a man in street which i just saw 2 time in my life came and say me hey gays, then i'll don't be happy too rofl i dunno her enough for the moment so insults are for later when i'll good know her it will be ok i'll maybe be sure it's ironical but for know i dunno her personnality exept that she speak too much lol

Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 21:51

bella is different of us, she already said to me the same kind of messages but i didn't care. Just let go mate.
And btw grew up means to be serious when it's needed =).
Back to top Go down
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 21:58

+1

Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 22:38

and btw i'm sure Bella is sympatic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 23:21

wow wow wow guys rly...

~ks~ wrote:
bella is different of us

That sounds like there is a template of the perfect human on this planet, and everyone who differentiates from him is different. And nothing says that WE have the right behavior. She is different indeed, but guess what mate, I am different too, traq is different too, you are different and I think Floris is different too Smile

Blah blah xaero noob u still insult floris cant u stop this ur already 18 years and ur still like a child.

And u know what, I enjoy it. But I know when its time to stop. Thats adult behavior btw. Smile Because I dont wanna live my live like a bitter old grandpa who's complaining about every shit that happens in front of his house. I still got my humor and I will still behave childish when I want it. I will not change my life because of other comments, and any people who wanna tell me how I should live.

Is adult: No fun? May not dreaming? No children's programs to look? To behave modestly? Boredom?

I think, then I don't wanna be an adult ...

~ks~ wrote:
she already said to me the same kind of messages but i didn't care. Just let go mate

OMG i rly cant believe it anymore. U guys take that shit just too serious, and u dont understand anything. Its her mentality god damn. She said the same words to me already the first day too, and I didnt get it wrong. I dont remember it exactly what it was but I already noticed that it was no real insulting it was just how she speaks, I smiled about it and answered silly too. And she didnt feel upset about that, she just laughed too. At the end of the day we were good friends (well if you can call it like that.). Was the first day.
Shes just a direct person, a lot to laugh about when we talk because she doesnt take the things so serious too, and thats what I like. Anyone who says that shes unfriendly is just stupid sry. Her intention isnt to get inuslts with her writing. U just dont understand her. You guys should think a little bit.

and now again to you Traq...

read this:

bella wrote:

# bella "Imiss u guys very much. veryverymuch."

Details
2009-07-15 6:40 PM
#

# bellla "Im @ spain near the border."

Do i need to make it more fat, or bigger or does it need any special lights around? U guys really just dont get it.. she is telling that she is missing you and u are coming here and assaulting her like crazy.

Traq wrote:
omfg those fu**ing messages come always at middle of a conversation

The message is coming in the middle of a conversation because she thought of you. Its when she wanted your attention and wanted to speak to you.

Dont u wonder why she didnt reply to this topic? Because she couldnt understand such a fu**ed up reaction from u guys. And she acted right, its not worth explaining to people who dont understand it. Probably more grown than you guys.

Try to put yourself in others shoes sometimes and you will have great chances to understand a person.

And that is where we come to adult behavior again.

Last edited by Xaero on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 23:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 00:32

Xaero, sorry to say you that but u didn't understand what i said...
It's sad to see how this conversation is going on.

btw xae, when i said bella is different from us, it wasn't an insult to her. I meant : different of us ( means, we (traq & I) don't send messages with Smile inside. And ofc we're all different and I appreciate this a lot. ( Else, how boring our world will be ^^).

"she already said to me the same kind of messages but i didn't care. Just let go mate" : was just an advice for traq, i don't judge!! if traq get mad by his kind of message just let it go. Keep calm.

Yes, xae I agree with you she didn't want to hurt someone, but it's the right of anyone to be unhappy to see this kind of message.

And for the last time, about grown up :"and btw grew up means to be serious when it's needed =)." It was just my definition, but of course we can't define what is adult behaviour in only one sentence. and we are all different as u said so we act differently.

I hope it 'll be the last time I post here to speak about adult behaviour (I really don't care).

It's a game and for me just a game. But i can understand someone who doesn't like to see messages with fu** or bast**d inside.
in my rl, my friends don't call me like that but I still joke with them.
Back to top Go down
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 00:43

First:
Xaero wrote:
wow wow wow guys rly...

~ks~ wrote:
bella is different of us

That sounds like there is a template of the perfect human on this planet, and everyone who differentiates from him is different. And nothing says that WE have the right behavior. She is different indeed, but guess what mate, I am different too, traq is different too, you are different and I think Floris is different too Smile

bella is more cause she's a girl, and the only one so ks is right cause boys doesn't mind like girlz.and ks didn't said anything about perfect or anything else it's ur own interpretation.

Second:
Quote :
Blah blah xaero noob u still insult floris cant u stop this ur already 18 years and ur still like a child.

And u know what, I enjoy it. But I know when its time to stop. Thats adult behavior btw. Smile Because I dont wanna live my live like a bitter old grandpa who's complaining about every shit that happens in front of his house. I still got my humor and I will still behave childish when I want it. I will not change my life because of other comments, and any people who wanna tell me how I should live.
it's not about u who we speak about (bad english and don't care) and maybe u know when stop but some dunno it and dunno when begin (bella started to quickly i still dunno her a lot lol) and no one wanna complain of all there is just some things u can't do with other ppl like insult someone u don't know.it's that to live in a community, respect and learn when a person is open to be more amical (friendly i think) with you.
to be adult doesn't mean that u can't have fun, it mean that u'r supposed to know when have fun, and how hacve fun AND have respect at same time.

Quote :
rly cant believe it anymore. U guys take that shit just too serious, and u dont understand anything. Its her mentality god damn. She said the same words to me already the first day too, and I didnt get it wrong. I dont remember it exactly what it was but I already noticed that it was no real insulting it was just how she speaks, I smiled about it and answered silly too. And she didnt feel upset about that, she just laughed too. At the end of the day we were good friends (well if you can call it like that.). Was the first day.
Shes just a direct person, a lot to laugh about when we talk because she doesnt take the things so serious too, and thats what I like. Anyone who says that shes unfriendly is just stupid sry. Her intention isnt to get inuslts with her writing. U just dont understand her. You guys should think a little bit.

like i already said, it's not samething when u'r directly with thee person. i pass the first time of the day of forum, see noone connected, see shootbox full and then read cause have time to lose, and then see an insult in middle of a conversation without any link with me. say me how i should take it? if i were on forum, then ok maybe to joke with me or for i speak, but i wasn't here!! that's the real problem.And in-game is not samething i could defend myself and then see that it's a nice person or not after speak a little bit, but in this case not! i just WASNT HERE!

and now the part vs me:
Quote :

bella wrote:

# bella "Imiss u guys very much. veryverymuch."

Details
2009-07-15 6:40 PM
#

# bellla "Im @ spain near the border."

Do i need to make it more fat, or bigger or does it need any special lights around? U guys really just dont get it.. she is telling that she is missing you and u are coming here and assaulting her like crazy animals or zombies from the game prototype

i don't care of that she say here mate!!!! how can i know about who she speak?!? she played more with verti than me omfg lol i play two time with her for maybe 5 hours max (surely only 4) so how can i miss her?!

And noone assault like crazy i just say i'm bored that ppl insult me like that when i'm not here etc blablabla i'll don't explain again... it isn't assault but defence omg. a man who wanna fight u, should i let him continue without take my defence? or maybe if i go see police after it's an offence to him?

Quote :
Traq wrote:
omfg those fu**ing messages come always at middle of a conversation

The message is coming in the middle of a conversation because she thought of you, u dirty pig farmer!! Its when she wanted your attention and wanted to speak to you!!

maked me laugh a lot lol! how can she try to get my attention and to speak me when i'm not here? i wasn't on the forum :/ if i were, then ok i could reply and then say something friendly maybe or a little "it's u the bitch Razz" or something like with a smiley to show it's friendly. sry but didn't saw any smiley on her message first, and didn't know i was connected at this hour rofl

then:
Quote :
Dont u wonder why she didnt reply to this topic? Because she couldnt understand such a fu**ed up reaction from u guys. And she acted right, its not worth explaining to people who dont understand it. Probably more grown than you guys.

or maybe cause she don't rly answer to any topic (or rarelly and more rarelly since she did her turn or travels or i dunno what) or cause she just don't wanna defend herself cause don't have time or cause she knew u were going to defend her Razz u know, when she saw this topic (and she saw) she could just say "sorry i didn't mean that or didn't want say it like that" and then it's ok np i could anderstand, it was the answer i waited or something else from her and then i could answer" ok sry but today was little a pissed day since sometimes (learned a suicide the day after etc irl not always funny it's to understand that to be an adult) and i'm not a woman and don't have blood 5 day on 28 but i can change sometimes uhm not humor but uhm bah (sad one day, the next happy u know what i mean). so the fact that she didn't answer for me it's the worst.

And to finish:
Quote :
Try to put yourself in others shoes sometimes and you will have great chances to understand a person.

And that is where we come to adult behavior again.

mate u know i did and surprise: i though about that: i'll never insult a person who i dunno or who i know since a litttttle time and with which i never rly had friendly moment.

Hf to read and to resume for the other: take ur behaviour in ur hand and go read! lol Razz

Back to top Go down
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 00:45

a ye and i agree with ks in all points Razz

Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 13:48

rofl mate,
my point is just it's a game and talking about adult behaviour means nothing for me.
I think it's more about respect we have to talk and not adult behaviour.

that's why i agree
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 13:59

oh i forgot,

Xaero u just looked stupid to me, cause no one care about adukt behaviour and u can't say u don't understand someone who receives messages with fu** doesn't get angry ( even for joke, and sry but traq & bel aren't friends).

Come on mate, open ur eyes!
I remind u in the past, we got good time and we had never got angry.
I am sorry mate but i agree with traq ( not for all the points, but for the most).
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

PostSubject: yo guys   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 14:01

yo guys,

what is going on here ??????

Bella yes when she doesnt get what she wants she screams lol like all women who dont get their way ok . Bella is nopt nasty or bad about it she just wants your attention i agree with Xae with that .

Traq i agree it can be anoying, sometimes i just dont answer too so.

ks i agree with you too cause this is a game and were already friends here so if we insult each other its automatically for fun and nothing serious otherwise they would leave dark if there was a problem , no pojnt being somewhere where we dont get on is there ?

Another thing here too, is we all speak differnet langauges and translation into english sometimes is not perfect, when i write in french it isnt that good and can be misunderstood, traq and ks can tell my french sucks . So i think that when we write in other langauges that we should make some space for errors in translation ok guys ....

i'm all proud of you cause we get on so well, i know its hard to write in english here too, but we are family guys so dark rulz , just think about what i said ok ....

see ya Verti Twisted Evil

THERE FEAR IS OUR DELIGHT,
WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT, DARK PREVAILS
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 14:18

sry Vertigo,
I don't remember we joked with insults in the past. That's all.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: i always did   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 14:24

yo ks m8,

i think i did cause i am the worst Dark ever not good at all and still get called a noob for being crap etc, sometimes for fun i called others noob too when they did traicks and stuff rather than playing but nothing serious or bad i think lol .

Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 14:34

I'm not sure u're the worst of Dark.
Skills and respect are different and u know it.
On UT there are a lot of disrespectful players and like everyone i don't like to be insulted.
And either for joking that's why i defend traq.
Don't worry i know u u are a respectful man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 14:40

~ks~ wrote:

btw xae, when i said bella is different from us, it wasn't an insult to her. I meant : different of us ( means, we (traq & I) don't send messages with Smile inside. And ofc we're all different and I appreciate this a lot. ( Else, how boring our world will be ^^).

Didnt say u inuslt her mate just sounded strange to hear shes different, anyway i get what u mean but traq uses messages with fu** too xD And its np to use, u can use it too.

~ks~ wrote:

"she already said to me the same kind of messages but i didn't care. Just let go mate" : was just an advice for traq, i don't judge!! if traq get mad by his kind of message just let it go. Keep calm.

I understood what u mean here it was just to explain traq, why she does that. Though he doesnt understand and believe.

~ks~ wrote:

Yes, xae I agree with you she didn't want to hurt someone, but it's the right of anyone to be unhappy to see this kind of message.

lol i feel really sad for the people who are hurt or unhappy by such messages rly Smile. especaially because they dont even get the purpose of those messages.

~ks~ wrote:

but of course we can't define what is adult behaviour in only one sentence.

I agree on that. complex topic.

~ks~ wrote:

It's a game and for me just a game.

Yes but it wasnt about the game here, the players in front of the pc are humans Smile

~ks~ wrote:
But i can understand someone who doesn't like to see messages with fu** or bast**d inside.

see above

~ks~ wrote:
in my rl, my friends don't call me like that but I still joke with them.

my friends and me have no problem with that because we know its joke lol. when i dont see a friend long time i call him and say "where have u been u fucker" its all joking and we have no problem with that. hmm anyway everyone is different here.

Trqr wrote:

bella is more cause she's a girl, and the only one so ks is right cause boys doesn't mind like girlz.

i rly thought after that sentence you understood what i'm saying here all the time, but u didnt after i read the rest of the text Smile

Trqr wrote:
and ks didn't said anything about perfect or anything else it's ur own interpretation.

i know its my own interpretation, i didnt blame him here. it was just his interpretation to understand it wrong Smile

Trqr wrote:
it's not about u who we speak about (bad english and don't care) and maybe u know when stop but some dunno it and dunno when begin (bella started to quickly i still dunno her a lot lol) and no one wanna complain of all there is just some things u can't do with other ppl like insult someone u don't know.it's that to live in a community, respect and learn when a person is open to be more amical (friendly i think) with you.
to be adult doesn't mean that u can't have fun, it mean that u'r supposed to know when have fun, and how hacve fun AND have respect at same time.

see above...

Trqr wrote:
like i already said, it's not samething when u'r directly with thee person. i pass the first time of the day of forum, see noone connected, see shootbox full and then read cause have time to lose, and then see an insult in middle of a conversation without any link with me. say me how i should take it? if i were on forum, then ok maybe to joke with me or for i speak, but i wasn't here!! that's the real problem.And in-game is not samething i could defend myself and then see that it's a nice person or not after speak a little bit, but in this case not! i just WASNT HERE!

We just see the things different here. Let me imagine someone i dont know comes here to the forum and says to me, xaero is gay. first i would think, hmm the person doesnt know me, it wouldnt hurt me a shit. i would just write something like, "lol nice and for how long are u gay already?". when i would see the person then somewhere in game, i would say "hey noob wtf is your problem". And he would probably just laugh and i would laugh too and the "problem" is solved lol.
I can only repeat myself, u take that too serious.

Trqr wrote:
so how can i miss her?!

u maybe cant, but she can.

Trqr wrote:
a man who wanna fight u, should i let him continue without take my defence? or maybe if i go see police after it's an offence to him?

ridiculous, u rly think she wanna fight u?

Trqr wrote:

maked me laugh a lot lol! how can she try to get my attention and to speak me when i'm not here?

u will understand that, when u have enough experience with girls. its typical.

Trqr wrote:
cause she knew u were going to defend her Razz

im not defending anyone, but im on her side, its just my opinion and how i see the things.

Trqr wrote:

i though about that: i'll never insult a person who i dunno or who i know since a litttttle time and with which i never rly had friendly moment.

see above about purpose of her "insults"

Trqr wrote:
take ur behaviour in ur hand and go read! lol:P

hehe Smile

VERTIGO wrote:
Bella yes when she doesnt get what she wants she screams lol like all women who dont get their way ok . Bella is nopt nasty or bad about it she just wants your attention

at least someone who understands.

VERTIGO wrote:

Another thing here too, is we all speak differnet langauges and translation into english sometimes is not perfect

i agree

VERTIGO wrote:

if we insult each other its automatically for fun and nothing serious otherwise they would leave dark if there was a problem , no pojnt being somewhere where we dont get on is there

+1

VERTIGO wrote:

sry Vertigo,
I don't remember we joked with insults in the past. That's all.

We did. in game and in forum too. u can see it in some older forum posts too Smile But like vertigo said, all for fun and because we like each other.

VERTIGO wrote:
i think i did cause i am the worst Dark ever not good at all

dont say that mate Smile

VERTIGO wrote:
still get called a noob

Dont u remember about me how i raged about it always too. Razz see the topic "all childs noobs" or something what was it called lol.

And im still ragin on people, pissed of when im killed by them or when they cant reset ball -_- and i say to them fu** off you noob lucker or something xD Hmm yeah.

OMG U GUYS DRIVE ME CRAZY I WANNA POST MY FUCING MESSAGE AND U KEEP ON POSTING AND POSTING!! -_- FUKING DARKS I ALWAYS HAVE TO EDIT MESSAGE AND EDIT AGAIN AND AGAIN Very Happy <3

ks wrote:

i don't like to be insulted. And either for joking

i will keep that in mind for you then. Mr. serious Smile
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 14:55

puahh ur argumentation is bad,

Quote :
~ks~ a crit:

It's a game and for me just a game.

Yes but it wasnt about the game here, the players in front of the pc are humans Smile

~ks~ a crit:
But i can understand someone who doesn't like to see messages with fu** or bast**d inside.

see above

it's 2 things different (first :it's a game : means I don't wan't to speak about philosophic things ( as adult behaviour)) I just want to play.
Second : Ofc OMG they 're humans in front of others pc!!!
u take me for an idiot or what -_-.

bah anyway, I don't want to speak more. It's useless with someone who isn't open mind.
It's so hard to understand that some people don't like to be insulted -_- ??.
And here we don't talk about an unknown player in Ut or a friend, we speak about a member of this team. A Dark member!!

Quote :

Quote :
i don't like to be insulted. And either for joking

i will keep that in mind for you then. Mr. serious Smile

Call me as u want i don't care, right now u piss me off. And it's to Traq to speak not to me. I was just here to give my opinion.

Now a little humour cause everyone like that :
Bella u're destroying Dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 15:23

listen ks, i didnt insult you anywhere we are just arguing here and talking about it. i didnt get your posts as insult , im just writing my opinion to it. And im not thinking ur an idiot like you said.

I AM open minded, if traq feels insulted by her i can understand that. But what i want to tell you is that you all just get her insults wrong. U have to see it from another side to understand it. Its not something bad she wants to cause with it, u guys are too strict, too serious to understand it. I think there are also other points where u dont like her, i dont believe that it was only this "traq is gay" sentence. I think there are some other reasons, why u all dont like her too. And now u see this small chance to show off. Shes just direct, talks a lot and isnt scared to talk to other new players. many people have problems with direct persons, you may have, i dont. Thats why i like her, and u dont.

Destroying DARK? Not really. We are just discussing here, thats what forums are made for.
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 15:44

Xae,

I 've nothing against Bella and wasn't present during this game.
I was just saying that I can understand why Traq didn't like.

Plz don't say we 're too strict, I am a direct person ya know.
It's not strict or serious we are. It's just insult remains insult. we know this "joke" wasn't for hurting someone, but just Traq ask for stopping that. It's him own decision. And i can understand, he won't see it like a joke cause they aren't close from each other as he said.

For destroying, it was ironic.
Back to top Go down
<DARK~Hunted>
mega kill

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 15:48

I will not mix mysellf up here. I'll be objective, so don't get me wrong. If you get it wrong, my excuses.

From what I see, its just a simple matter: different levels of talking & humor. There is I really think respect. If there isn't, we would all talk to the person who doesn't has respect, since we are still a clan.
Second what I like to say. It really could be that when you see the person in real life, you'd take it up as humor, because of the facial expressions. that's why on the internet, things like this happen much, because they don't see the person in real life when he/she says something.
I really don't think this should lead in a fight/flaming. I really think everyone has respect here. We should clear this out on a adult matter without any harm done & without flaming because from what I see: one side takes it up as humor or just blabla, the other side takes it up as serious. If the persons in question are clear now, the other side will know how you mean things or what can be told to different persons.

this is just my 2cents, don't take me wrong. I think there is enough respect here to solve this easily without any harm.

Everyone has to keep in mind we got people from different cultures. Different languages & Different age. Very Happy .
I know I for example could sound one day serious if I get mixed up in a normal conversation with some value in it & another day joking on different levels of humor.Bus mostly I try to adapt myself when I talk so no one gets me wrong.
You can take this all up as blabla or real serious, it doesn't matter how you take it up.

Just clear this out on a normal way.

Last edited by <DARK~Hunted> on Thu 16 Jul 2009, 15:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: bella should answer   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 15:53

yo guys,

i think now that everyone has had a say or more than that we should let Bella explain it to all and especially traq,

bella if traq doesnt like the way you joke with him plz think about what you are doing ok talk to him about it and explain why and so on thats all i ask so its clear i think you never intended to hurt him just get his attention , but plz be gentle with traq ok

Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 16:03

i agree with u, we all have respect from each other.
I respect xaero and I like him.
But i won't change what I said =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 16:56

Btw sorry all if i hurt you i never thought u would react like this, and i guess, i dont know you and u dont know me, so, i shuld probably care of what i write and i didnt do that so, sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Trqr

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 17:08

k first i rode those post. when i use fu** it's not to say u fu*** basta*** or something like, it's not an insult about anyone.

Second xae u make exactly like lawyers, u take part of sentences and then it lose all the sence cause i never meaned exactly that bella was fighting me.

third: i think u rly didn't understood a shit of what i said cause when i read ur post, words like "ridiculus" about what i said, i find it strange from u, so i can't believe u understood good

4: i know bella is a girl and i know she act differently

5: i'll don't say cause i can't translate it not enough vocabulary

6: i don't care rly about adult things and all but i wanted more speak of respect which all aldults should have for another person.

7: like ks said, i'm not friend with bella or not yet maybe later but u, u r rly friend with her so can u be totally objectiv? i think not cause u'll always take her defence

8:not rly other points for which i could hate bella or something else. like i already said in-game the only thing which could make me bored is when she spam 36 time same sentence but bah not rly important i know how act girls

9: don't take me as an perfect idiot u didn't understand all that i wanted to say we can't translate perfectly that we wanna say.

10:right ye i'm ignorant mate i dunno how act girls i don't have experience with it i'm a noob i'm idiot sure! i know good the girls exept how they act on internet cause i prefere speak girlz irl and not rly many girls on fps games so irl i know how they are but u can't say that irl they will try to get ur attention when u'r not here (or maybe a girl called me in paris in the street to get my attention when i was in china lol but in this case how can i know? Wink ) and i think in each country there is many differents points so in france ppl don't like exactly like in china or other.

read again my post if u want but u understand the half only lol or ur post should be different if u understood all lal

that i think it's finally like hunted say: u can't know if the person act with humour when she speak on internet when u'r not here.

a ye and i didn't mean "how can i miss her" but "how can she miss me" always have difficulties with this sence in english lol

to have the final opinion now just have to wait for bella Razz and then she'll can say

k she writte at the ned of this message and then all is clear it's ok bella np and i think it was a bad day to me yesterday sry to react as bad as this Smile next time if u wanna say something like me like that it's only np if there is a simley! cause it's the only thing on internet which can show a little what could be ur face when u said it lol (for exemple u could say just "traq gay Razz" the Razz show it's to joke u see? Smile )

or just wait for i know u better lal

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never that again.   

Back to top Go down

never that again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR MEMBERS :: FREE SAY-
Jump to: