DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amorality
mega kill
Amorality

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 21:42

As you guys already know I am no longer part of Dark clan, I left to join RIP.

Why? Because I feel I was going no where with Dark and I hardly ever see you guys anymore. I just don't feel like I'm in an active clan.

I joined RIP because they are an active clan and I aim to further my skills even more. When I joined RIP I felt like the noob of the clan (like joining you guys nearly 1 1/2 years ago Razz ). I need to be pushed and trained more and be part of an active clan. Something that has been lacking with Dark for a long time.

I'm not sorry I left Dark because I feel it is natural for me to move on. Which is why instead of feeling guilty and saying sorry I'm saying thank you. Thank you for all the fun that you have given the past 1 1/2 years. Thank you for all of the Dark Ownage. And lastly, thank you for being good friends with me. Especially you Xae, Traq, Verti and Javi. They were good times I will remember, all of our jokes and noobiness Very Happy

But don't worry, I'll stay in touch occassionally on this forum and hopefully we'll still be the same friends and own each other online...

Long Live Dark.

Amor I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 22:26

Hi mate, i still feel a lot of amore for you, because you are a great guy. Smile

I remember you joined us when we were really active, with zeiram, zan, kong(damn where is this guy?), croco and all the others who are lost now.
Yeah we had great times together, laughing, playing, training. Will never forget it. Smile

Always when someone leaves the clan, i am thinking about "why"? All the moments of playing together, having fun. Why dont these moments stick us together? Maybe i am just too long in dark, maybe i have too many memories of good moments. Your argument of leaving dark is understandable and you teached me something new...
Amorality wrote:

I'm not sorry I left Dark because I feel it is natural for me to move on. Which is why instead of feeling guilty and saying sorry I'm saying thank you.
And i am saying thank you to you mate, i enjoyed the time with you in dark and i hope to see you in game sometimes or here on our forum. Good luck with your new clan, i know you are talented, you can do it bro.

Cya.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 02:26

first i wanna say something: it's boring to see sooo looonnnng message plz make at all message a spécial resume for ur friends traq Laughing it toke me maybe 2hour 47min and 56sec to read those stuff!!! Razz

uhm sériously uhm i think u were right to leave when u though we were inactive cause i personnaly was xD but don't worry i'll come kick ur ass at august, dark or not, u have same ass ^^

uhm secondo: i have no secondo but ok i'll say something like "blablabla" ok i did it it's good

tertio: <3 we'll play together again and i'm still crazy a lot don't worry those days in this hospital for made-men didn't changed anything <3

quatro: yeye yo ye uhm i'll stay friend with u naturlich (can't say it in english scratch ) but i still have one question: if u though u were inactive, why did u never passed on forum exept today? u could see that xaero were and verti and etc... Razz
Back to top Go down

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 09:27

long messages rock mate!! Smile

I just dont understand your tertio message. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<DARK~VERTIGO>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK~VERTIGO>

Number of posts : 1039
Registration date : 2005-02-01

Bye Empty
PostSubject: yo Traq   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 10:08

yo m8s

Xae its because Traqs mad and needs to get doctors for his head lol

Amour m8, i understnad but hey Dark is Dark the best with Xae and Traq at my side Dark will never die yeah

see ya Verti
Back to top Go down
http://www.20six.co.uk/thesmegger
Amorality
mega kill
Amorality

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 12:04

LOL Traq, I have no idea what you said in that post Razz

4 people active is not enough in a clan and we don't do much together anyway. That's why I joined RIP we are an active clan and always play iCTF. We have a presence that everyone knows about instead of everyone saying dark is dead etc.

Plus we have Magic in our clan. He's moved on from BR aswell...
Back to top Go down

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 12:18

Amorality wrote:

4 people active is not enough in a clan and we don't do much together anyway.

I play everyday, mrak plays everyday. Vertigo always at mornings, Traq can play if he want, AliG needs the full game and he starts again, tomek returned to play, shaguar plays. I play everyday with darks and train tricks.

Amorality wrote:
That's why I joined RIP we are an active clan and always play iCTF.

We are an active clan and always play IBR.

Amorality wrote:
We have a presence that everyone knows about instead of everyone saying dark is dead etc.

The problem is that many players including your clan just plays in high grav so they cant judge how active we are. And I think our forum is the most active around here.

Amorality wrote:
Plus we have Magic in our clan. He's moved on from BR aswell...

Yeah Magic is a nice guy but i dont understand what you wanna say with this sentence...

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Ali_G
double kill

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 12:47

Sad why mate? I'll miss you a lot, calling me: "javiviiiiiiii" all the times and playing together...

well, we'll be friends forever, but when we fight, now we'll be enemies Razz

Sorry for this, but... DaRK CLAN IS THE BEST

that's the truth. Good luck with RIP clan

and see you around...
Back to top Go down

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 12:51

Ali_G wrote:
Sorry for this, but... DaRK CLAN IS THE BEST

I love you mate.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 14:27

<DARK_Xaero> wrote:

Yeah Magic is a nice guy

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid pukel pukel pukel pukel pukel

just have one thing to say about magic..."get the ball!!"
Back to top Go down

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 14:55

Tråqùëùr wrote:

just have one thing to say about magic..."get the ball!!"

Yeah mate this really sucks, but could talk with him really good the last weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye   Bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR ALL :: FREE SAY FOR ALL-
Jump to: