DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what's problem with dark ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~ks~
mega kill

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-07-13

what's problem with dark ? Empty
PostSubject: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 01:22

Hi mates,
I played today, and during 2 differents games.
Players injured me because I was Dark.
I mean not because it was me but because i was in the Dark clan.
So someone has an explication about this pur lack of respect ?
Cya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 16:38

Surely you pwned again and they got angry. There are always some little stupid kids who start to insult and have no respect. I dont think it has something to do with our clan because usually we have a good reputation. Can you tell who these people were, because then maybe i can tell you what their problem is.
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 18:21

ye it sometimes happend to xae and to me but they just don't like us cause we pwnd their face ..bah one time i remember xaero left a game in anub during i wasn't here cause sometimes started to say he was a big noob camper and that was the reason for which he had a so pure score and he was piss of cause then all started to say him "camper" "noob" etc... bah they are just shit it happened to all player which play vs noob and pwnd easy Razz (i already saw someone say me "dark is a Smile noob clan" cause i did a funwar only me vs two of a team and won all rounds xD then they started to insult me) ...let's they say that they want and just answer if they really piss u of Smile
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 19:24

lol you have both right. But others guys were spectating a duel and i'm sur they were from dtk or gin clans.
Anyway, there are always bad guys in ut =).
Back to top Go down
Ali_G
double kill

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 20:07

hi m8. I know. We were playing ut last day and one player insult us. I think they have jealously of us. Or maybe they still have afraid of the darkness xD!

My advice is this: don't heard them and enjoy playing ut. Life is not just sometimes, but you must continue having a good time.

hehe, if my teacher of english see my replies, maybe I'll have a good mark xDD!

nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 22:12

Yes you are right!
Back to top Go down
~ks~
mega kill

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 22:22

lol u was present the first time it's sur they are jealous =).
Back to top Go down
BALROG
Administrator
Administrator
BALROG

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2004-12-23

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 23:29

I play often vs Blower or Csurfer and we knows from long time , no talking from they noobs or something like that....GIN? lol they play BR? i saw they in CTF but i play BR , ctf sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's problem with dark ?   what's problem with dark ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's problem with dark ?
Page 1 of 1