DARK CLAN Forum UT Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

uhm...what can i do??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

Number of posts : 915
Registration date : 2006-12-20

uhm...what can i do?? Empty
PostSubject: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2007, 19:36

what can i do during my holiday(friday)??
i can't really play ut...i just know that i have some training or match (for sport i practise^^ (base-ball ^^) )

i know that i'll come on forum to answer at topics...but what else?give me some idea(except what i said and work lol^^)....or just speak with me of all and nothink on this forum or on msn when i am on^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2007, 20:41

Your holidays begin friday??? My too. Smile
So you cant play the whole holidays?? affraid Bah im so alone in all games and xfire. Im always playing alone. So boring. Crying or Very sad
When you can play again m8?? Sad

And what you could do in your holidays... maybe go out, meet with friends and go to town or just do some sports football etc. At home play on your playstation or xbox. Dunno what you have. I think it was the Xbox right? Razz Or maybe you read a book (rofl ^^).
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2007, 12:31

lol they cry but never they come on msn and said hey lovely come play man
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.blo.pl/

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2007, 14:55

Yo Schneider sometimes i wrote to you but you didnt answer. Sure i would ask you m8 but i always thought you dont want to play. Sry for that.
Back to top Go down
<DARK SCHNEIDER>
Administrator
Administrator
<DARK SCHNEIDER>

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2004-12-22

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2007, 15:54

^^ that's true Very Happy sry for that :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.dark-clan.blo.pl/
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 17:18

xae wrote that:
Quote :
And what you could do in your holidays... maybe go out, meet with friends and go to town or just do some sports football etc. At home play on your playstation or xbox. Dunno what you have. I think it was the Xbox right? Razz Or maybe you read a book (rofl ^^).

uhm yes i have xbox and xbox 360 and playstation and playstation2 and gamecub but boring :'( lol i finished all my games...
and i can go out but i can't do anythink out because my mother had an idea ...so she doesn't want give me money to go to swiming pool or cinéma or bowling...
and i know the center of cherbourg like my pocket because i live in the center so nothink to do here...
and for the sport i practise baseball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 19:54

wrote:
xae wrote that:
Quote :

uhm yes i have xbox and xbox 360 and playstation and playstation2 and gamecub but boring

Lol! xD
Dunno, just go out there is always something outside. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 19:55

but difficult to do somethink without money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2007, 20:32

Sports is for free ^^
Find some little noobs to play football or basketball. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2007, 20:00

o uhm..in football i'm a noob lol^^ nah ...not really
it's may free but i don't wanna do sport during alllll my holidays..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2007, 20:41

Well then read a book. xD
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2007, 13:21

o yeah!! great idea lol i don't really like read...it's depends of the book but i have to read one book for school....:'(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2007, 22:16

Lol no dont read a book. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tråqùëùr
Tråqùëùr

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2007, 13:30

lol i'm not going to read a book^^ i'm not crazy lol
so now,i just can surf on internet with linux so i play o-game(1 compte) tribal wars(4 compte (compte = i'm on 47 world)) bitefight(2 cont) and 1compte on stargate univers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2007, 15:27

Lol nice games you play. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amorality
mega kill
Amorality

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2007, 19:39

Your lack of competence for books amuses me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2007, 20:36

Lol good old holidays... Mr. Green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uhm...what can i do??   uhm...what can i do?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uhm...what can i do??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DARK CLAN Forum UT Team :: FOR ALL :: FREE SAY FOR ALL-
Jump to: